Moe must go!!!

He got flagged for a reason.
He got 3 flags for it actually. Go celebrate with your teammates, don’t act like an embarrassing idiot.
Reread. Never questioned the flag. A high school kid mistakenly let a big moment get away from him, penalty was given, DC and HC laid into him on the spot, it all played out as it should have. What shouldn't have happened is the Elder adults on the broadcast responding to the kid's mistake by calling him 'bush league' and warning the Moeller program that Ramsey has a long memory, etc.

Omar screw you. You need to knock it off you little Pansy . You sit at games in the corner of the endzone and hide behind a key board and a cell phone. You’ve been kicked out of yappi and elder multiple times and continue to be given a second chance. You feast on elders success and live in the failures and I’m sick of your crap and comments on activities that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Tonight wasn’t about getting better athletes.
I truly feel that tonight there was one athlete on the field that changed the whole game. Marshall was a threat on every play and wore down Elders defense. Put Jordan Marshall on our team tonight and it is a totally different game.

Reread. Never questioned the flag. A high school kid mistakenly let a big moment get away from him, penalty was given, DC and HC laid into him on the spot, it all played out as it should have. What shouldn't have happened is the Elder adults on the broadcast responding to the kid's mistake by calling him 'bush league' and warning the Moeller program that Ramsey has a long memory, etc.
That “adult” is the same age as the player. And you have no room to talk about bush league with how your baseball team behaves.

If it was as egregious as 3 flags, plus a chewing out by your DC and HC then it was clearly something, what is the broadcast supposed to do, ignore it? Guess he could have used a better term than Bush league but sounds like it was spot on.

You got pretty thin skin if you’re offended by bush league.

Taking offense to what someone says on a broadcast is silly. Kid is watching his brothers get beat up. Not sure he is going to give an unbiased take of an opponent dancing in his end zone.
As far as Elder fans sitting on the visitors side. The Pit has one fatal flaw. The home side bakes in the sun until it goes down. Depending on what week it is, that can last into the 2nd quarter. I don’t blame anyone for trying to stay out of the sun/heat. But it definitely creates and issue of forcing visiting fans to sit on the home side. But I didn’t hear or see anything bad sitting amongst the purple. Love going to the Pit and loved the tailgate at Seton

Taking offense to what someone says on a broadcast is silly. Kid is watching his brothers get beat up. Not sure he is going to give an unbiased take of an opponent dancing in his end zone.
As far as Elder fans sitting on the visitors side. The Pit has one fatal flaw. The home side bakes in the sun until it goes down. Depending on what week it is, that can last into the 2nd quarter. I don’t blame anyone for trying to stay out of the sun/heat. But it definitely creates and issue of forcing visiting fans to sit on the home side. But I didn’t hear or see anything bad sitting amongst the purple. Love going to the Pit and loved the tailgate at Seton
Agree with the broadcast. I expect those Elder kids to use their emotions; it’s their network, not a neutral broadcast.

The stadium looked close to a sellout. Aside from the reserved sections for season tickets (sun side), the rest is open, right?

Planning for a seat is key with a big game there. Not one Elder fan gave us any grief during the game or tailgate. In fact, they have always been courteous, even in the seasons where they whooped us.

Good luck the rest of the way and hope not to see you guys again until next year.

80% of the seats on the home side are reserved (sold out) or the student section. Elder General Admission fans mostly know that it’s either the visitors side or the horseshoe.
My suggestion to visiting fans would be to get to the stadium before 6:30.
Btw- most westsiders are not afraid of the sun.

80% of the seats on the home side are reserved (sold out) or the student section. Elder General Admission fans mostly know that it’s either the visitors side or the horseshoe.
My suggestion to visiting fans would be to get to the stadium before 6:30.
Btw- most westsiders are not afraid of the sun.
The game is played at night, why does the Sun matter?

If it was as egregious as 3 flags, plus a chewing out by your DC and HC then it was clearly something, what is the broadcast supposed to do, ignore it? Guess he could have used a better term than Bush league but sounds like it was spot on.
The kid celebrated his one handed touchdown saving interception in the end zone, he didn't hurt a player (or put a close game in jeopardy) which is what the commentary that followed (which wasn't limited to bush league) made it seem like.
Not sure he is going to give an unbiased take of an opponent dancing in his end zone.
But could have at least been accurate...talking ad nauseum about how poor the Moeller coaching was for that despite the Moeller coaches being in the kids face while they were talking.
Agree with the broadcast. I expect those Elder kids to use their emotions; it’s their network, not a neutral broadcast.
True but broadcasters throwing around derogatory remarks really makes them no better than the players celebrating a big play.
When Moeller gets their own stadium, then they can complain how other schools handle things. Until then .
On this, we do agree. 🤷‍♀️ Moving on.

The officials didn't throw their flags when the player was celebrating after making the pick; they threw them when he went over to the side of the end zone near the visitor side and threw the ball down so that it spun after it landed. That's when the four flags were thrown.

Ramsey has coached a long time, he's been on both sides of a lopsided score. He really went off after they scored their last td. You have to think it was because of the play call. The game was long decided and it was the fourth quarter. They had Marshall throw a pass for a 46 yard td after taking the handoff. I bet Ramsey took exception to them calling that play at that point in the game. This isn't the NFL. If they had called a dive or a sweep or swing or screen pass or a five yard down-and-out that went for a td you wouldn't have heard a peep from Ramsey. I believe that's why he didn't shake hands with one Moeller coach and brushed past another.
But it's all good. What goes around comes around. There will be a game, maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it will definitely happen some day, that Moeller will be on the wrong side of a lopsided score and someone will do the same thing to them.

The officials didn't throw their flags when the player was celebrating after making the pick; they threw them when he went over to the side of the end zone near the visitor side and threw the ball down so that it spun after it landed. That's when the four flags were thrown.

Ramsey has coached a long time, he's been on both sides of a lopsided score. He really went off after they scored their last td. You have to think it was because of the play call. The game was long decided and it was the fourth quarter. They had Marshall throw a pass for a 46 yard td after taking the handoff. I bet Ramsey took exception to them calling that play at that point in the game. This isn't the NFL. If they had called a dive or a sweep or swing or screen pass or a five yard down-and-out that went for a td you wouldn't have heard a peep from Ramsey. I believe that's why he didn't shake hands with one Moeller coach and brushed past another.
But it's all good. What goes around comes around. There will be a game, maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it will definitely happen some day, that Moeller will be on the wrong side of a lopsided score and someone will do the same thing to them.
But the Brotherhood…

Elder had a few of their key starters on the fence of even playing last night. Brass was in a boot all week and could barely walk. Moeller definitely didn’t see Elders best team. Hopefully with an easy opponent next week they can all get healthy and make a deep run!

Ramsey has coached a long time, he's been on both sides of a lopsided score. He really went off after they scored their last td. You have to think it was because of the play call. The game was long decided and it was the fourth quarter. They had Marshall throw a pass for a 46 yard td after taking the handoff. I bet Ramsey took exception to them calling that play at that point in the game.
Ah. Frankly, that does not surprise me at all from a product of the Highlands football program. That was how those dbags were all through the Mueller era. I once saw them beat Holmes 81-0 still throwing the ball with a huge lead. There was like a 50-something TD pass to make the score 56-0 or so to end the first half.

Elder had a few of their key starters on the fence of even playing last night. Brass was in a boot all week and could barely walk. Moeller definitely didn’t see Elders best team. Hopefully with an easy opponent next week they can all get healthy and make a deep run!
Bulls**t excuses. Flat out, Elder’s front 7 couldn’t stop the run. The very first drive in the 2nd half, they have Moe at 3rd & 5, they give up 7 yards on a run bw the Tackles. That’s the story of the game. Elder got Moe into 3rd & short/medium and they converted.

I really didn’t have a problem with the HB pass. Moe probably wanted to get the running clock going asap. Elder needs to do a better job on D. Point blank, all aspects of play last night were unacceptable.

And none of this is to say Elder is a bad team, but own the L, they weren’t good enough last night.

I loved seeing the bands support each other, applauding for each others performance. Since there are girls in the bands this does not count towards any brotherhood, so it should be OK with whiny-.

Reactions: E82
I loved seeing the bands support each other, applauding for each others performance. Since there are girls in the bands this does not count towards any brotherhood, so it should be OK with whiny-.
I love how the same ppl b**ching about Moe running up the score gulp down all the GCL brotherhood bs.

Ah. Frankly, that does not surprise me at all from a product of the Highlands football program. That was how those dbags were all through the Mueller era. I once saw them beat Holmes 81-0 still throwing the ball with a huge lead. There was like a 50-something TD pass to make the score 56-0 or so to end the first half.
Sour grapes get the color purple from guys like U GBM 💪 🏈

I really didn’t have a problem with the HB pass. Moe probably wanted to get the running clock going asap. Elder needs to do a better job on D. Point blank, all aspects of play last night were unacceptable.

And none of this is to say Elder is a bad team, but own the L, they weren’t good enough last night.
That play in particular. Marshall gets hit at the LOS and gains 7 yards. One, just one great athlete controlled the whole game. You won’t convince me otherwise.

It was 31-7 with 11:43 left in the game when he threw the TD. Hardly running up the score.

Bulls**t excuses. Flat out, Elder’s front 7 couldn’t stop the run. The very first drive in the 2nd half, they have Moe at 3rd & 5, they give up 7 yards on a run bw the Tackles. That’s the story of the game. Elder got Moe into 3rd & short/medium and they converted.
Omar you really are stupid. Just stating the facts. 3 Defense of players were last day decisions. Brass was in a boot and didn’t practice all week. If you’re starting qb averages over 100 rushing yards and close to 3 rushing touchdowns a game is hurt and a game time decision is an excuse you need to get your head checked. You could see he didn’t have the usual mobility and speed that he normally has to keep the offense moving and scoring. That also in return keeps the defense off the field.

Omar you really are stupid. Just stating the facts. 3 Defense of players were last day decisions. Brass was in a boot and didn’t practice all week. If you’re starting qb averages over 100 rushing yards and close to 3 rushing touchdowns a game is hurt and a game time decision is an excuse you need to get your head checked. You could see he didn’t have the usual mobility and speed that he normally has to keep the offense moving and scoring. That also in return keeps the defense off the field.
Brass had nothing to do with the Front 7 being dominated. If Elder is good enough, they’ll get another shot at Moeller.

Dude, you guys beat a team 70-7 last year. You can’t call out Moeller’s coach for running up the score like his high school football coach did 20 years ago. What Dale Mueller did was BS and anyone from Cincy area knows it. But saying a 38-7 road victory is the same as Highlands running up the score is not the same.
What game exactly did Elder win last year 70-7?
Last year I was at the X (42-10), LaSalle (31-7), Middletown (41-7), and Milford (31-6) games. At no point after any of those games do I recall thinking to myself after an Elder score when the game was in hand, "Man, that play was unnecessary, it was rubbing it in."
No opposing coach will take umbrage if the opponent's backups march down the field using regular plays and score, nor should the opposing fans. Backups practice as hard as the starters and when they get a chance at some playing time when the game realistically is out of reach the head coach should let them play, but only to a point. Should he tell the offense to go in and take three knees? Of course not, that would be insulting to the other team. Should he throw bombs or run trick plays? Of course not. But that's just my opinion, I guess others will disagree.
With 11:43 left did the anyone Moeller coaching staff or any of their fans realistically think they were in danger of losing that game?