MLB pulls draft, All-Star game from Atlanta over voting rights

We're talking about free food in voting lines. I can drop some orange slices off in dublin too.
I know the subject . You said Liberals love free stuff . I pointed out that conservative red state people get more free stuff . I have never waited very long to vote in Dublin . Most suburban voters don’t . I thought you might know that . Never can assume with you though . Save the Orange slices for yourself .

I know the subject . You said Liberals love free stuff . I pointed out that conservative red state people get more free stuff . I have never waited very long to vote in Dublin . Most suburban voters don’t . I thought you might know that . Never can assume with you though . Save the Orange slices for yourself .
Liberals do love free stuff. It's a known fact. You do know liberals live in "red states" too, right? They are probably taking most of the welfare in those "red states" anyway.

How about granola bars? You like those? I am here to help my liberal friends thru the deep burdens of casting votes.

GA requires photo ID for in person voting. Ohio does not. Period.

You are referencing provisional ballots which anyone can fill out but still require the voter to meet all the stringent identification measures, and quickly, and "good faith effort to determine whether the person casting the provisional ballot was entitled to vote in the primary or election." We all know how the new republican GA election board feels about good faith.
That's funny, I always have to show my license when voting.

Your slipperly slopes have a LOT of grease. :D

It's just food and water.

I agree with the law BTW, regards THAT aspect. I had some over-eager campaigner numbskull practically run up to me as I opened the door to the polling place. I hope my response left them a nightmare or two.
And the money that comes with the food and water.

Prohibiting electioneering and handing out water bottles are 2 different things.

Many states have numerous electioneering prohibitions. Which is good. Not controversial. None prohibit handing out water bottles or sammiches.

If they were sincere you'd think they would at least pretend to address the root cause - exceedingly long wait times in certain populated areas. They didn't because they like it that way.
Couldn't be because polling places cost money so they arent going to have one on every street corner.

Liberals do love free stuff. It's a known fact. You do know liberals live in "red states" too, right? They are probably taking most of the welfare in those "red states" anyway.

How about granola bars? You like those? I am here to help my liberal friends thru the deep burdens of casting votes.
It’s mostly the liberals taking all the federal aid in Mississippi? Arkansas West Virginia, Alabama , Louisiana , Tennessee , to name a few . Probably taking most of the money ? You have no clue and don’t know anything and it’s painfully obvious . It’s like you’re required to have try to have an answer for everything but you don’t really know enough to do it without looking like an idiot . But you try anyway and most won’t mention it to you as you sit safely her in the EC. You really don’t know anything about this stuff . What do you know ? Truck schedules in Oklahoma ?

It’s mostly the liberals taking all the federal aid in Mississippi? Arkansas West Virginia, Alabama , Louisiana , Tennessee , to name a few . Probably taking most of the money ? You have no clue and don’t know anything and it’s painfully obvious . It’s like you’re required to have try to have an answer for everything but you don’t really know enough to do it without looking like an idiot . But you try anyway and most won’t mention it to you as you sit safely her in the EC. You really don’t know anything about this stuff . What do you know ? Truck schedules in Oklahoma ?
Oh hairball. Again with the truck schedules. I suppose that is a dig of some kind. Not sure how but ok. I know several people that work in shipping, trucking, etc. They do alright but to you, it's an insult. Ok. You're a small man.

Isn’t this due to community? The willingness to volunteer? Can’t more sites be opened the stronger their county elections board is? So one community volunteers more than another, and it’s racist? At the very least it’s classist? Again, we Psaki back to apparently white suburban communities are able to do something that largely minority communities can’t seem to be able to accomplish? Again, that concept sounds racist to me.

Ya know the older I get the less I know. Age does that and I think it's called wisdom. This is a debate forum Harry. Take it for what it's worth. You voted for a hollow man with a hollow agenda. I choose to not be a part of baseball. I also will choose Pepsi and already had the pleasure to have a water instead of coke products. MAGA strong Harry. Ohio is MAGA

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news everyone; there is a poll telling us we’re all wrong.
The more shocking news out of this article was the Breaking News banner. RIP DMX.

RIP DMX, good to great rapper/entertainer, not the best human being. Let’s not pretend he made some significant contribution to society because he had some good music. (Not saying that is what you’re saying UTSHER)

I see the Masters is running along smoothly with no issues. Nice boost to the Augusta area economy I presume. Hope no one is drinking Coke.

?

Democrat Stacey Abrams started the attacks on Georgia election law as "voter suppression" by charging that she actually won the 2018 governor election (she lost by 54,723 votes). Hillary Clinton and other Democrats collaborated in her charade. Actually, 2018 turnout was up 54% from the previous governor election, and up 93% -- nearly doubling -- from 2002. Now ,Abrams is on the defensive about Atlanta losing the All-Star Game.

Ex-Yankee David Wells boycotts MLB over All-Star Game move
Former Yankee David Wells on Thursday blasted Major League Baseball’s decision to move the All-Star Game from Atlanta, in protest of Georgia’s new GOP-led election reform bill.

The two-time World Series champion pitcher told Fox News Radio’s “The Brian Kilmeade Show” that the move by MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred’s has caused him to stop watching games.

“I’ve had a lot of dealings with Rob Manfred back in my playing days, and I never liked the guy,” Wells said during the interview.