MLB pulls draft, All-Star game from Atlanta over voting rights

Ohio doesn't have enough minority voters to need that yet. Or hours long wait times for the most part. Though I am sure all that could be quickly arranged.
Oh...it's always race with you. I forgot you're full of white guilt.

Reactions: y2h
I'm curious what the statistics are in Ohio regarding how many show a photo ID versus how many bring a utility bill or other form of identification. I'd like to see this statistic broken down by all 88 counties.

GA requires photo ID for in person voting. Ohio does not. Period.

You are referencing provisional ballots which anyone can fill out but still require the voter to meet all the stringent identification measures, and quickly, and "good faith effort to determine whether the person casting the provisional ballot was entitled to vote in the primary or election." We all know how the new republican GA election board feels about good faith.
The new law made no changes to in person voting requirements.

So in your mind , black and brown people are too stupid to get an ID? Pretty sad
That's the underlieing message being projected by all these protests against voter ID. I can't believe more from the black community aren't speaking about this. I saw a video last year where a guy was going around asking blacks at random on the street if they had a photo ID and then explained to them about the voter ID. Some being interviewed got pretty pissed off when they started to see that the subliminal message about voter IDs is that blacks are too stupid to go and get an ID to vote.

Last edited:
1617901333560.png

The new law made no changes to in person voting requirements.

I know. Which is why I have to keep correcting you people.

GA already had stricter laws than many states and a well proven, very secure system, as far as fraud. Not good enough however. As of turning blue. Cuz that can't happen in dixie land.

Ohio should require an ID. Getting an ID isn't a burden.

But snacks....we need snacks.
Every time I go to the polling place, I am asked to produce a picture ID and the worker checks my ID address versus the registered voters list - which is hilarious because I've known everyone who works in there for 30 years and every one of them know exactly where I live. Most of them have been guests in my home. Lol. But they follow procedure.

Not once have I felt it was a burden in any way or an obstacle to voting. I have felt like it was unnecessary due to the familiarity between me and the poll workers, but procedure is procedure.

Colorado votes by mail. Every registered voter receives a ballot roughly 15 to 20 days before said election. So instead of waiting in line to vote, the vast majority just drop the ballot in a mailbox or dropbox. Can we say the same about Georgia? ?‍♂️

Monkeys will fly out of their confederate azzes before GA adopts CO voting laws, LOL.

I know. Which is why I have to keep correcting you people.

GA already had stricter laws than many states and a well proven, very secure system, as far as fraud. Not good enough however. As of turning blue. Cuz that can't happen in dixie land.

LOL…it’s funny ‘cause you’re serious.

The state says that "comfort teams" may provide food and water, as long as they don't promote a political candidate or cause.

They’re not allowed to approach people in line with food/water. So, basically just like GA and most other states.

The state says that "comfort teams" may provide food and water, as long as they don't promote a political candidate or cause.
So I can't come up to you with my Jumpin' Joe Biden campaign pin on and offer you a water or white wine spritzer?

Does CO allow snacks? I know that's important to you.
But I assume some 'Pubs in Georgia are concerned that a dude handing you a bottle of water may manage to convince you to vote for someone other than the person you intended to vote for like 15 seconds earlier? I suppose it's possible.

But I assume some 'Pubs in Georgia are concerned that a dude handing you a bottle of water may manage to convince you to vote for someone other than the person you intended to vote for like 15 seconds earlier? I suppose it's possible.
Yep, dumb people can be convinced to vote for a Democrat pretty easily.

"You vote for biden and this free water is just the beginning of free stuff we will give you."

It's certainly plausible. Lots of uneducated voters out there.

No, but you guys don’t seem to grasp that the food/water thing is designed to keep the door shut on paying for votes. You really think it will stop at just food and water? Isn’t that the same for all people anyways? White or black can’t receive water/food in that manner? I fail to see how that affects minority voters but not “white” voters? Did I miss something? Are white people allowed to receive the water/food but black people aren’t? Do minorities have to show ID but white people don’t? That would be racist, I wouldn’t agree with that...