Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
not sure around this area, but LOTS of schools let their teachers put CRAP in students head...and nothing happens to them
Not being critical, but what does that even mean? Or are you just saying that about other areas/teachers because you personally don't agree with them?

There are plenty of teachers in this area that push their ideals on students, just like everywhere. Even if it is not a conscious choice, or intentional, teachers have great influence over their students.

not sure around this area, but LOTS of schools let their teachers put CRAP in students head...and nothing happens to them
Exactly thats what I mean just depends what the government in your area wants. Ideals need removed from school and just math, science and reading need taught because the US is way behind the game.

The DUI is undefendable, stupid choice. It happens but he now has to live with that. As far as the other stuff, if that's what they are going to go after him for, some other coaches in that school better watch out.

The DUI is undefendable, stupid choice. It happens but he now has to live with that. As far as the other stuff, if that's what they are going to go after him for, some other coaches in that school better watch out.
like who. name names.

I am curious as to why no one has been able to turn Parkway around to being more competitive than they have been in the last decade or more.

What an incredibly stupid decision by this young coach though. Hopefully he learns a lesson and makes better choices in the future

It's not "they're" it's "she's"
"She" as in?

And regardless, this is a tough look for any coach. Obviously there is a ton of stuff that we as fans don't see behind closed doors. However, if anything was that bad, I feel like you would see parents/community members upset.

"She" as in?

And regardless, this is a tough look for any coach. Obviously there is a ton of stuff that we as fans don't see behind closed doors. However, if anything was that bad, I feel like you would see parents/community members upset.
Superintendent. And you are correct the vast majority of people in the community like Coach Circle and think he's just beginning to build something. He had a senior heavy team but a brand new staff, none of which including him had ever coached a high school football game. What he did in 6/7 months considering the circumstances, i think he was on the right track.

I am curious as to why no one has been able to turn Parkway around to being more competitive than they have been in the last decade or more.

What an incredibly stupid decision by this young coach though. Hopefully he learns a lesson and makes better choices in the future
If anyone could answer it they would probably have turned it around by now. Most people will give some anecdotal theories about culture, and whatnot, however it is way more complex.

Trying to get healthy! Last night was a positive step for Versailles. 1st time playing with all starting lineman. Many players got reps. 2nd team Seniors who dont get a chance to play JV played really well. Need another good week of preparation, healing bumps and bruises from MAC season, and take advantage of getting to play at home one more time for the seniors. Twin Valley South will be coming to town, same match up as last year round 2.
I was really hoping we could line up with CCD or Williamsburg in the 2nd round. That didn't happen. Anyways, best of luck to you guys on Friday night and although it could get ugly for us (TVS), I always enjoy watching football games in MAC country.

superintendent. you can call it a witch hunt all you'd like, but everything he's accused of is true. that isn't a witch hunt. that's immaturity.
Good luck finding a new coach, or you could always just beg Henkle (who threw everyone in the community under the bus when he resigned) to come back with his staff!!! HAHAHA

Good luck finding a new coach, or you could always just beg Henkle (who threw everyone in the community under the bus when he resigned) to come back with his staff!!! HAHAHA
Maybe I could convince one of our MS coaches to go over there. He actually wanted Bellmont but I'm not sure it's going to be open, though it definitely should be. Parkway plays in a tougher conference, but has better players & community support at this time than Bellmont. Good dude who played semi pro & good with the kids & community.

Maybe I could convince one of our MS coaches to go over there. He actually wanted Bellmont but I'm not sure it's going to be open, though it definitely should be. Parkway plays in a tougher conference, but has better players & community support at this time than Bellmont. Good dude who played semi pro & good with the kids & community.
Well, I'm sure after tonight he may want to think about send that app over.

do you really think a coach isn't going to put in for a job because getting a DUI is viewed as unacceptable?
What? I said the guy from Belmont should probably get ready to send his app over, if it's something he's interested in. Coach Circle getting a DUI has nothing to do with the Bellmont coach wanting or not wanting to inquire about the job.

What? I said the guy from Belmont should probably get ready to send his app over, if it's something he's interested in. Coach Circle getting a DUI has nothing to do with the Bellmont coach wanting or not wanting to inquire about the job.
i didnt read your post right. sorry.

CalPreps projections, Week 12:

Coldwater 28, Archbold 21
Anna 40, Williamsburg 21
Versailles 42, Twin Valley South 0
Marion Local 52, Cedarville 0
Minster 28, New Bremen 14
St. Henry 28, Fort Loramie 17