Massillon vs Pickerington North

If people realized how stupid they truly are would there heads just crumble in?

"Some people are really ****in stupid. Look at it this way. Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin.

Just curious, how did the PN-Massillon gm come about? Really looking forward to it. I went to several PN games last season. I thought Panthers were one of the most disappointing teams in the state. They were more talented than they played. Maybe they bounce back and play like they're capable of this coming season.

The Sawyer kid is an absolute monster the problem is PN is going to need about 8 more of him.

8 more monsters like Sawyer to compete with Massillon ? Just how many studs did Massillon pick up via transfer over the Spring Summer? PN has a handful of very good players including a great generational player in Sawyer. My initial thought is after the nice transfer haul Massillon will have too much , but certainly PN wouldn't need 8 other studs to compete . Are they going to play? I heard a six game regular season for football a minute ago

game won't be played. 6 game schedule then playoffs. I hear leagues are scrambling this weekend to put schedules in place in Central ohio. Several hrs of travel to regions won't be allowed

Yeah PN is gonna cancel a nationally televised game lol ??

Dublin Scioto beat you in 2016 31-21 as a 7 seed on the road . Get off the high transfer horse . 2016 . Scioto got waxed by Coffman 45-7 and lost to Dublin Jerome by 2 scores that year as well { Hilliard Darby by 5 to finish 7-3} You want to chest thump about PN being inferior to Massillon ? This PN team is more than capable of playing with your squad even with a higher than usual amount of refugees.

Last edited:
8 more monsters like Sawyer to compete with Massillon ? Just how many studs did Massillon pick up via transfer over the Spring Summer? PN has a handful of very good players including a great generational player in Sawyer. My initial thought is after the nice transfer haul Massillon will have too much , but certainly PN wouldn't need 8 other studs to compete . Are they going to play? I heard a six game regular season for football a minute ago
Yes 8 more at least, 4 WR’s that you will be lucky to cover 1. There is no chance they will be able to double anyone. That doesn’t even include 4 RB’s that all can easily get 100ypg as a starter.
As far as I was told in the last 2 hours this game is still scheduled.

Dublin Scioto beat you in 2016 31-21 as a 7 seed on the road . Get off the high transfer horse . 2016 . Scioto got waxed by Coffman 45-7 and lost to Dublin Jerome by 2 scores that year as well { Hilliard Darby by 5 to finish 7-3} You want to chest thump about PN being inferior to Massillon ? This PN team is more than capable of playing with your squad even with a higher than usual amount of refugees.
What? When did I insinuate that I was chest thumping about PN being inferior? Congrats on scores from 2016.

Based on what ? First off you aren’t even a PN fan so you have no idea what they have and certainly don’t know about the Tigers.
Worry about Coffman and let the Massillon and PN fans deal with this thread.

Based on what ? First off you aren’t even a PN fan so you have no idea what they have and certainly don’t know about the Tigers.
Worry about Coffman and let the Massillon and PN fans deal with this thread.
I know and have a very good idea of what PN has { Seen them multiple times in person and on TV and have accurately handicapped CO football for many year} }. And I will apologize to Mass tiger who I mistook for you . I can deal with this thread all I want . What I don't know fully is what the impact of the refugees would be .

Yeah PN is gonna cancel a nationally televised game lol ??
Espn or not doesnt matter. Shortened season. You really think dewine wants teams playing 2 and 3 hra away from each other when they are trying to control the spread. Not saying i agree with it or not but I think it is less than a 25 percent chance it is still on come next week. Pn only has 3 teams currently not paused or cancelled on their schedule. I know for a fact the occ is working on schedule changes as I type and those changes will be voted on Monday. In central ohio most teams have huge voids in schedules now. Leagues will backfill the 6 games based on who is a go.

I know and have a very good idea of what PN has { Seen them multiple times in person and on TV and have accurately handicapped CO football for many year} }. And I will apologize to Mass tiger who I mistook for you . I can deal with this thread all I want . What I don't know fully is what the impact of the refugees would be .

I thought DC got a few transfers. Or did they almost get a blue chip running back?

Do not quote me on this, but I have heard that at least 40+ public schools in Ohio are departing the OHSAA and two of them are these two. It’s been attached to what’s called “OIL”

So you watched them play this year ?
Yep you can deal with it but it’s clear you have no idea.
What you don’t know is how much talent is on this Massillon team !

“Refugees” aside. Do you know fully who Massillon returns from their 14-1 team last year? If not we could list them. I know PN got a new QB, plus Sawyer obviously. Do they return a lot? D1 offers?

Do not quote me on this, but I have heard that at least 40+ public schools in Ohio are departing the OHSAA and two of them are these two. It’s been attached to what’s called “OIL”

Which two?

Pick North isn’t even a Top 20 team in state in D1. Win win for weak Massillon _____ high school. Dumb game for PN.

“Refugees” aside. Do you know fully who Massillon returns from their 14-1 team last year? If not we could list them. I know PN got a new QB, plus Sawyer obviously. Do they return a lot? D1 offers?
Mass clearly is a top team in the state. Ill pose a serious question mass needs to be worried about. This is legit. As d1 teams bow out of the playoffs the bar changes for d1 and d2 categories. I know this is already being looked at. Mass will move up to d1 and have to play some real heavyweights then. Interesting potential dynamic that could alter the landscape

Pick North isn’t even a Top 20 team in state in D1. Win win for weak Massillon _____ high school. Dumb game for PN.
How can you know that? They are returning the core of their team I think it will be a very good game.

Mass clearly is a top team in the state. Ill pose a serious question mass needs to be worried about. This is legit. As d1 teams bow out of the playoffs the bar changes for d1 and d2 categories. I know this is already being looked at. Mass will move up to d1 and have to play some real heavyweights then. Interesting potential dynamic that could alter the landscape
Where is the link that states “this is already being looked at” ??