Massillon Tigers to play Valdosta in NE Ohio Classic

Hopefully the Peach Bowl referees are not present!!
I had also hoped that Nolan Smith, a projected TOP TEN first round draft pick, could have played for UGA TOO! OH well, UGA's top pass rusher probably wouldn't have impacted the game though. THAT, and Jalen Carter and Ladd McConkey having the flu and dehydrated all week, probably wouldn't have made a difference either. :rolleyes:

Bye the bye, do you even know the definition of targeting? I believe that it involves helmet to helmet contact, where the DB LEADS with his helmet. Baldwin High's (Milledgeville, Ga., my wife's alma mater) own Javon Bullard never TOUCHED your dude's helmet. If you boys are afraid to get hit, WEAR A DRESS!

Generalizing here, but Georgia HS football is just different. Their team speed will be impressive. At all positions. Even the line. However, their blocking and especially tackling will be incredibly subpar. So much more of the shoulder hits, lunging at ankles, etc. It's honestly feels like a different game sometimes from midwest football to southeast football. Just different dynamics focused on. And you can't even benefit from weather, since a hot August day in Ohio will make them feel right at home.
THAT being said. Since this is the offseason, and you may be looking for something to watch. I have a few examples of that crappy Georgia tackling he mentioned. And Valdosta is in a couple of these games. Simply gOOgle 2015 Colquitt County vs Valdosta. (The Valdosta QB started for FSU last season) And you'll even get to see one of our crappiest teams ever, who some inSANE pollster, actually bestowed the 2015 natty upon our sorry butts.

Athens GA, should be the face of NASCAR….. one thing seems to be certain, the Bulldogs have developed a culture of thuggery, law breakers and traffic scofflaws.

YEP, Florida has MANY GREAT playas, but FEW great HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS! (ST. Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage Plantation, Miami Central, and MAAAYBE Lakeland and Apopka)
Lakeland is 6-1 against STA in the state championship and has won 2 championships in the last 5 years

Athens GA, should be the face of NASCAR. One thing seems to be certain, the Bulldogs have developed a culture of thuggery, law breakers and traffic scofflaws.
AU CONTRAIRE', my good pilgrim. ALL of NAWTH KAROLINA is a NASCAR track! My lil DII college baseibol team went to the National Championships in 2010 in North Rawleigh. And an NC clown cut me off on an OFFRAMP, going bout 70 MPH. I hit my horn so many times in the first hour, it got STUCK in HONK!

THAT MAY be true bout the racing fer dollars, BUT. They are BETTER known for FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS! FIVE LAST season, and a projected five MORE shortly.

Athens GA, should be the face of NASCAR. One thing seems to be certain, the Bulldogs have developed a culture of thuggery, law breakers and traffic scofflaws.
AU CONTRAIRE', my good pilgrim. ALL of NAWTH KAROLINA is a NASCAR track! My lil DII college baseibol team went to the National Championships in 2010 in North Rawleigh. And an NC clown cut me off on an OFFRAMP, going bout 70 MPH. I hit my horn so many times in the first hour, it got STUCK in HONK!

THAT MAY be true bout the racing fer dollars, BUT. They are BETTER known for FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS! FIVE LAST season, and a projected five MORE shortly. But have no fear about UGA having any Ohio players caught for racing. Because UGA don't ever RECRUIT OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

And the culture these lads were raised in, says more about their parent, than it does Kirby and his crew. UGA gets the CREME da la CREME. What does THAT tell you about the REST that they reject?

You boys at THE Ohio State are never involved in shenanigans, because you're fully devoted to trying to figure out how to beat crappy lil MEEECHIGAN! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

THAT MAY be true bout the racing fer dollars, BUT. They are BETTER known for FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS! FIVE LAST season, and a projected five MORE shortly. But have no fear about UGA having any Ohio players caught for racing. Because UGA don't ever RECRUIT OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
The Armstrong twins from St Edward were just offered by the Georgia Bulldogs in the last week.

Lakeland is 6-1 against STA in the state championship and has won 2 championships in the last 5 years
Naught Boy, I thought I'd be nice and throw you a bone. Didn't you boys lose to NORTH GWINNETRT a coupla years ago., WE beat North 45-ZIP, ZERO, NAUGHTA!
Yes they did, at least at skilled positions - wow. Ditto more recently vs. East Saint Louis. But we were more disciplined. Though I suspect Valdosta given its history and tradition will be very well coached.
WELL SIR, games are won and LOST at the LOS in JAWJA! And a BIIIIG part of Valdosta's may very well be going to the big house.

The Armstrong twins from St Edward were just offered by the Georgia Bulldogs in the last week.
FAKE NEWS, because the DAWGS have NO SLOTS available! They're currently at 93 on the prospective roster. But IF true, it'll be the first offer in Ohio, since CHARLIE TRIPPI in 1890!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yes they did, at least at skilled positions - wow. Ditto more recently vs. East Saint Louis. But we were more disciplined. Though I suspect Valdosta given its history and tradition will be very well coached.
WELL, their head coach MAY be getting his pink slip due to Show Cause from the NCAA, re: questions while he was an assistant at UT!

Naught Boy, I thought I'd be nice and throw you a bone. Didn't you boys lose to NORTH GWINNETRT a coupla years ago., WE beat North 45-ZIP, ZERO, NAUGHTA!

WELL SIR, games are won and LOST at the LOS in JAWJA! And a BIIIIG part of Valdosta's may very well be going to the big house.
You are one strange dude brother. To each his own I guess. Are you making the trip to the game.

You are one strange dude brother. To each his own I guess. Are you making the trip to the game.
WHY watch third stringers? God willing, I'll be at a REAL game in Mack Tharpe Memorial Stadium in Moultrie, Georgia. To watch the five-time South Carolina State Champions, Dutch Fork, (15-0) play my poor lil tiny, undersized Colquitt Co. Packers, (13-1) in the HOG PEN, as part of the Border War double header! A battle between top fifty national powers. The game will feature no fewer than six SEC signees for 2024, including UGA signees WR Ny Carr and TE Landon Thomas for Colquitt.

And as an aside, what EXACTLY, did you find strange, so I may continue along that line of thought?:stirthepot:

How Dare you correct him....he's been to Berwick.
Unlike you chuckleheads. I take the opportunity where feasible, to watch NATIONAL POWERS when they aren't playing some chump team, like Valdosta or Massillon. Berwick was a TOP TEN NATIONAL POWER the year I went to see them. DITTO, when I trekked to Parma, to watch a TOP-TWENTY- FIVE contest between Erie Cathedral Prep and St. Ignatius. I also trekked to Petal, Miss., to watch the future National Champion, South Panola, prior to our future game with the Tigers.