Massillon Tigers to play Valdosta in NE Ohio Classic

And what are you getting at? That was my opinion. If you think Massillon will have more speed then thats your opinion. Who cares
Ok....I'll type slower for you, your opinion is that Valdosta will have more speed....with me so far? You've stated that this "was your opinion"....all I'm asking is what are you basing this off of? Pretty simple really.

Hard to believe you never heard of them? Be it football or otherwise.

Either way, if you want to drop your credentials, I've seen games in 39 states. So, ... take a seat.
WELL, my good pilgrim. They don't PLAY football in 39 states! MOST play that crap Ohio calls FUTBOL!

Why are people acting like Valdosta is some powerhouse team? From what I can see in their senior class they only have two lower ranked 4 star players. This isn't North Gwinnett, Mill Creek, or Collins Hill let alone Buford.
WHY is COLQUITT not in your assessment? NONE of those you mentioned, have EVER beaten US!

And what you boys fail to realize is, that MANY, MANY, MANY top tier athletes in Georgia, never see the light of day on a college campus. Because they are intellectual challenged, but they'll knock the WATER out of ya.;)

WHY is COLQUITT not in your assessment? NONE of those you mentioned, have EVER beaten US!

And what you boys fail to realize is, that MANY, MANY, MANY top tier athletes in Georgia, never see the light of day on a college campus. Because they are intellectual challenged, but they'll knock the WATER out of ya.;)
Uhhhh what? You've lost to Buford the last three times you've played them and that was BEFORE they became a national power. I also checked your schedule the last few years and you always lose to Atlanta area teams.