Celina at Coldwater
Fort Loramie at Minster
Fort Recovery at Botkins
Shawnee at Delphos St. John's
New Knoxville at Jackson Center
Russia at New Bremen
Van Wert at Marion Local
Versailles at St. Marys

Should have a good idea where everyone stands in a week or two. Cardinals beat V-town by 30, tough 2 weeks coming up for them.

1673008615108.png

1/6 scores:
Marion Local 58 New Knoxville 29
St. Henry 70 Minster 66
Coldwater 48 New Bremen 47
DSJ 55 Fort Recovery 49
Versailles67 Parkway 50

Marion Local and Coldwater are the only 2 teams left undefeated.

MAC scores 1/7:
Marion Local 59 Van Wert 57
DSJ 48 Lima Shawnee 35
Ft. Loramie 45 Minster 42
Coldwater 57 Celina 37
Russia 65 New Bremen 44
Botkins 52 Ft. Recovery 43
St. Marys 66 Versailles 43

Is Coldwater getting better,or was this just a big upset
i think it's a little of both. cavs are getting better but have 6 wins over st henry (ok/average), new knoxville (terrible), ayersville (not good), celina (terrible), new bremen (not bad), and celina again (terrible). record looks better than they are.

I thought New Bremen was going to be better than what there doing, getting beat by 20 by Russia at home, I know Russia is good, but 20 points better than NB

Last edited:
I thought New Bremen was going to be better than what there doing, getting beat by 20 by Russia at home, I know Russia was good, but 20 points better than NB
I would be surprised if any other team except maybe Marion Local (in the MAC) would make it to the regionals. The Flyers have issues with turnovers esp. at the guard position, esp. with on the ball pressure. Still have time to work on it and ML does have one of the best post players in the area not named Parks.

Last edited:
I thought New Bremen was going to be better than what there doing, getting beat by 20 by Russia at home, I know Russia is good, but 20 points better than NB
Russia is on an entirely different level this year. Will be highly surprised if they aren't in Columbus in March. Definitely have the talent to win it all.

Didn't the Raiders lose to Jackson Center?
Yes JC handled them the night before. I truly believe (up 8-14 the entire night)

Jackson Center
Russia
Marion Local

are the 3 best teams in this area and I don't think it is even close. If you want to include surrounding areas you can add Miami East in there. Outside of that I am not sure anyone can compete with those 3.

Yes JC handled them the night before. I truly believe (up 8-14 the entire night)

Jackson Center
Russia
Marion Local

are the 3 best teams in this area and I don't think it is even close. If you want to include surrounding areas you can add Miami East in there. Outside of that I am not sure anyone can compete with those 3.
Flyers have ball handling issues right now, hopefully gets better as the season goes on.

Flyers have ball handling issues right now, hopefully gets better as the season goes on.
Whoever makes it out of the district will be the one of the regional favorites. Antwerp and Tiffin Calvert were both gutted and I think Old Fort and Mohawk are decent but not teams that can hang with Marion, especially down low. Not sure what to think about Emmanuel Christian. They SHOULD breeze through their sectional and district, but stranger things have happened. Someone could slow it down on them.

Whoever makes it out of the district will be the one of the regional favorites. Antwerp and Tiffin Calvert were both gutted and I think Old Fort and Mohawk are decent but not teams that can hang with Marion, especially down low. Not sure what to think about Emmanuel Christian. They SHOULD breeze through their sectional and district, but stranger things have happened. Someone could slow it down on them.
Emmanuel Christian is D3 so is Cardinal Stritch. The best team in NW Ohio other than Marion Local might be Patrick Henry.

I know this is a MAC form, but I was just looking at Russia and Jackson Center schedule and scores,those two teams can play some serious D!!!!!,JC game against Houston 49-8 I thought that was a typo error when I saw that score,on scoresream

I have a feeling the Elida district winner will make the BG regional very tough to get out of.

I know this is a MAC form, but I was just looking at Russia and Jackson Center schedule and scores,those two teams can play some serious D!!!!!,JC game against Houston 49-8 I thought that was a typo error when I saw that score,on scoresream
for as much as they play serious d, they also lack some serious o. they dont score much becuase they dont want to score much just like they dont want to give up much