Impeachment hearings not going well for Trump

GOP senators will never get on board regardless of the evidence.

OK. It is then blatantly obvious that Nancy has decided to burn more time and money with a partisan witch hunt by letting Adam Schiff run a POLITICALLY DRIVEN SHOW TRIAL that we already know will result in nothing.

“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi, the top U.S. Democrat, said in the interview, which was conducted last week. (March 2019)

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country, she said. “He’s just not worth it.”

I guess either Queen Nancy already decided that America was already so deeply partisan that political peace and PRODUCTIVE BI-PARTISAN LEGISLATION EFFORTS must be pointless.

Or, more likely, the unelected party bosses pulling the strings and controlling all the campaign cash DEMANDED that she go forward or lose the Speaker of the House position.

Or maybe that he has proven to be so damaging to the Leftist Agenda that using a somber and severe Constitutional process to merely attempt to muddy Trump, traditionally reserved for the gravest of transgressions, is now "....worth it." - dividing America, that is.

This trash heap Schiff is wallowing in gins up Democrap campaign contributions. It gives their base hope and makes it appear that they are #Resist-ing. It's a joke.

Last edited:
I think I have said this a different way but maybe he just wanted to see if he could make her cry. I have never hear that Trump fires people gently.

He made a little bit of money doing it very publicly, very heavy handed, and often left them in tears.

…….Sending now indicted thugs on a “secret mission” to clear a path for his “3 amigos” is about as shady as it gets. Publicly ridiculing, trashing, and threatening a woman who has 30 years of exemplary service is indecent at best.

So you were against how the Democratic Senators treated Justice Bret Kavanaugh? Good to know.

So you were against how the Democratic Senators treated Justice Bret Kavanaugh? Good to know.
I generally was. The accusations against him were way too to old and vague. I will say that the way he handled the confirmation hearing was more alarming than anything he was accused of. His temperament was pretty shocking. The whole Kanvanaugh thing was just payback for blocking Merritt Garland for a year.

Emails obtained by a FOIA request show George Soros staffers and members of his Open Society Foundation emailing the “Whistleblower” during his time in the Obama White House If you don’t think this is all a part of a deep state coup

FOIA Emails: Eric Ciaramella, Victoria Nuland Received Regular Updates From Top Official at Soros’ Open Society Foundations

Simple question - what is the legit impeachable offense(s) Trump has committed? Not how people felt or what they think about him - the actual offense. Thanks in advance.

What is the legit offense? Truthful answer: It is what ever the D's say it is. So no matter what is asked said or found out I believe this is headed for trial in the Senate. So I have an idea in favor of saving time and money and the fact I do not like Bug Eyed Pencilneck Schiff let's end this ridiculous show and vote and go to the next step which is what is really important as to the end result .

Simple question - what is the legit impeachable offense(s) Trump has committed? Not how people felt or what they think about him - the actual offense. Thanks in advance.

Gerald Ford once said "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history." If the opposition party is in power it doesn't even need to be a high crime or misdemeanor.

This is a waste of time, we are 1 week into this "process" and not one witness has even testified as to the accuracy of the Democrats claim. They haven't even made a statement that is even related to the "charge". One of them, wasn't in the employ of the government at the time of the alleged "crime" and offered no worthwhile information, basically the 2nd time they've called John Dean to testify...….

The defense will shift from “hearsay”and no direct evidence to Sondland doesn’t know what he is talking about. The criticism of him will continually escalate until he is labeled a deep stater who Trump does not know.
He doesnt know what hes talking about. Hes already had to change his story. Very credible witness

Gerald Ford once said "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history." If the opposition party is in power it doesn't even need to be a high crime or misdemeanor.

This is a waste of time, we are 1 week into this "process" and not one witness has even testified as to the accuracy of the Democrats claim. They haven't even made a statement that is even related to the "charge". One of them, wasn't in the employ of the government at the time of the alleged "crime" and offered no worthwhile information, basically the 2nd time they've called John Dean to testify...….
The Founders didnt make many mistakes but this is certainly one.

The Founders didnt make many mistakes but this is certainly one.

I disagree. I’m sure the Founders anticipated a little more pride in those holding the Legislative offices, but giving a Party of desperate partisan loons the opportunity to suicide itself was probably anticipated.

I disagree. I’m sure the Founders anticipated a little more pride in those holding the Legislative offices, but giving a Party of desperate partisan loons the opportunity to suicide itself was probably anticipated.
Removing a president, undoing the will of the people, should rise to the level of criminal conduct. Leaving it open to the whims of partisanship is banana republic like.

Are we all really believing that these calls are not recorded and these recordings are not available? Would save a lot of time and money.

Are we all really believing that these calls are not recorded and these recordings are not available? Would save a lot of time and money.

Do you think after Nixon that ANY president or elected official want their calls recorded? I remember the hubbub when some reported hacked into a conference call among the GOP leadership when Newt Gingrich was discussing their plans for the Contract.

There is no law that says you can’t get a job because of your parents. If that was the case, then Trumps kids would all be criminals. There has to be an illegal action. If Hunter or Joe Biden did anything illegal or against US interests, they should be charged. Btw....we don’t need Ukraine to do this. They are US citizens and any potential illegal acts would be breaking our laws. That would require a DOJ investigation not Ukraine. I’m pretty sure Trump has already asked Barr to investigate Bidens and he has obviously declined, likely because there is no evidence of actual wrongdoing.

Now...there seems to be a mountain of evidence against Giuliani and his strongmen. They are already indicted and it is reported that Giuliani is already under 3 separate investigations.
You be a funny poster. So Obama's administration helps overthrow a country's leader and helps put in one that can be manipulated. Then a national oil and gas company is created as well as a bank and Biden's son is put on the board of the gas company for $50K/month with no experience in the industry. Then the US gives this new bank $1.5billion TAX dollars and suddenly the money disappears. And you're not concerned about the Biden Ukraine quid pro quo but you're concerned about the fact that the new President may have asked the current Ukraine President to investigate what happened with the Bidens and the $1.5 Billion of US Taxpayer dollars. You Trump Haters are beyond reproach. You continue to show that you truly are anti-American and full of so much hate you can't see the forest through the trees.

There is no law that says you can’t get a job because of your parents. If that was the case, then Trumps kids would all be criminals. There has to be an illegal action. If Hunter or Joe Biden did anything illegal or against US interests, they should be charged. Btw....we don’t need Ukraine to do this. They are US citizens and any potential illegal acts would be breaking our laws. That would require a DOJ investigation not Ukraine. I’m pretty sure Trump has already asked Barr to investigate Bidens and he has obviously declined, likely because there is no evidence of actual wrongdoing.

Trolling, right ?

We don't have investigative powers in Ukraine. When the Administration of a man representing us as POTUS has a quasi-puppet regime and large corporations set up, pulls strings for off-shore patronage jobs, and starts sending billion dollar aid packages with caveats, the next POTUS damn well better investigate - and expect resistance from the political machine at home that was left behind by the previous Administration as well. When he enables a more independent leadership in the Ukraine, it is perfectly fine to ask for them to resume an investigation that the aid-contingent puppetmasters suspended by extorting its end.

"There's an old saying on poker, if you look around the table and can't figure out who the sucker is, it's probably you....................

Adam Schiff and other propagators of the Ukrainian story began by appealing to a highly suggestive mass that was so desperate to believe,. An impeachment-obsessed crowd that has swallowed every bit of "fiction" that has been dangled in front of them for three years. Be it Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, tax returns, or emoluments, a scandal-hungry left has screamed in unison "Lie to me, I promise I'll believe'" They have for everything, gotten their hopes up, been let down, and run eagerly to the next opportunity to repeat the cycle. A desperate audience willing to buy what ever Schiff is selling. The unwitting sucker at the table." ---- Paul Curry

Does this not describe several people that post here on the debate form on Yappi? Now I will say to all on to the Bugeyed Pencilnecked Schiff show for today. "Lie to me again today, I promise I'll believe this time!" NOT!!!!

You be a funny poster. So Obama's administration helps overthrow a country's leader and helps put in one that can be manipulated. Then a national oil and gas company is created as well as a bank and Biden's son is put on the board of the gas company for $50K/month with no experience in the industry. Then the US gives this new bank $1.5billion TAX dollars and suddenly the money disappears. And you're not concerned about the Biden Ukraine quid pro quo but you're concerned about the fact that the new President may have asked the current Ukraine President to investigate what happened with the Bidens and the $1.5 Billion of US Taxpayer dollars. You Trump Haters are beyond reproach. You continue to show that you truly are anti-American and full of so much hate you can't see the forest through the trees.

He be a goofy troll

"There's an old saying on poker, if you look around the table and can't figure out who the sucker is, it's probably you....................

Adam Schiff and other propagators of the Ukrainian story began by appealing to a highly suggestive mass that was so desperate to believe,. An impeachment-obsessed crowd that has swallowed every bit of "fiction" that has been dangled in front of them for three years. Be it Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, tax returns, or emoluments, a scandal-hungry left has screamed in unison "Lie to me, I promise I'll believe'" They have for everything, gotten their hopes up, been let down, and run eagerly to the next opportunity to repeat the cycle. A desperate audience willing to buy what ever Schiff is selling. The unwitting sucker at the table." ---- Paul Curry

Does this not describe several people that post here on the debate form on Yappi? Now I will say to all on to the Bugeyed Pencilnecked Schiff show for today. "Lie to me again today, I promise I'll believe this time!" NOT!!!!

It's spot on.......and such people are a source of both great entertainment and apprehensive disgust. I hope they wise up. As they grow older, they won't necessarily grow up.

Trolling, right ?

We don't have investigative powers in Ukraine. When the Administration of a man representing us as POTUS has a quasi-puppet regime and large corporations set up, pulls strings for off-shore patronage jobs, and starts sending billion dollar aid packages with caveats, the next POTUS damn well better investigate - and expect resistance from the political machine at home that was left behind by the previous Administration as well. When he enables a more independent leadership in the Ukraine, it is perfectly fine to ask for them to resume an investigation that the aid-contingent puppetmasters suspended by extorting its end.
We don’t have investigative powers in Ukraine and Ukraine does the have investigative powers in the US. The evidenceless accusation is that because Biden’s son was on the Board of Burisma, Joe Biden did something illegal or inappropriate against US policy. His actions are not investigable by Ukraine. They would be investigated by the United States. Trump did not ask Ukraine or Russia to investigate Paul Manafort. The DOJ investigated Manafort’s actions. The exact same rationale applies. The DOJ refused to open and publicly state an investigation into this matter so Trump demanded Ukraine make a statement about it.