Impeachment hearings not going well for Trump

The issue is not that he can’t fire an ambassador...he can as long as it is not for a corrupt purpose. Instead of just quietly reassigning her, he sent Giuliani and two thugs to initiate a smear campaign on her. These thugs, had energy related business interests in Ukraine and were illegally contributing to the Trump campaign in the process. One of the thugs has stated that he was on a secret mission for the president. Trump also felt the need to publicly harass (being kind) the woman calling her bad news, an object failure because of Somalia (????), and telling the president of Ukraine that ‘she is going to go through some things”. I think this is a bit bigger story than replacing an ambassador.
I think I have said this a different way but maybe he just wanted to see if he could make her cry. I have never hear that Trump fires people gently.

It's important to have dreams. Maybe yours will come true one day
Reality my friend. The thugs have already been indicted, one looks like he will testify in the impeachment, and it is a good bet that Giuliani gets indicted as well. Don’t have to dream. We can watch it play out in real time together.

Reality my friend. The thugs have already been indicted, one looks like he will testify in the impeachment, and it is a good bet that Giuliani gets indicted as well. Don’t have to dream. We can watch it play out in real time together.
Will this be playing out at the end of this month, so all the indictments will be coming down at once? You do realize that all three people that have testified so far have said they know of no crime that Trump has committed

Will this be playing out at the end of this month, so all the indictments will be coming down at once? You do realize that all three people that have testified so far have said they know of no crime that Trump has committed
I have no idea if and when Giuliani will be indicted. It is reported that he is being investigated in three separate areas so we will see. Regarding the testimony in the impeachment, the 3 witnesses never said they know of no crime committed. It is not their position to make a judgement on high crimes and misdemeanors. They have each only testified to events and conversations in which they have knowledge.

This is where the argument goes off the rails. Biden was a messenger. Nothing more. He had zero control over those loans. He was a VP. He was following through on US policy. Further, it was not just US policy. The IMF was the entity that governed those loans and individual countries provided the money. It was the IMF position and that of the G7 that wanted the corrupt prosecutor fired. Lastly, that investigation was dormant. It is just not factual to assert that Joe Biden made the decision on any of this. He delivered the message, he did not create the policy. It’s like crediting or blaming Mike Pence when he travels to Ukraine or Turkey on behalf of a Trump or US policy. He has zero authority on his own. It is the most feeble position in our government.
So you admit that the order for Joe's quid pro QUO came from his superiors (Obama). Nice.

The whistleblower called out illegal action. It was like a 911 call. The illegal action has been confirmed by multiple sources in the government while some are being blocked from testifying. Two days after the whistle blower report the government released the aid. (caught with the hand in the cookie jar)
None of it has been confirmed by anyone with first hand knowledge. Every testimony has been hearsay.

Hey Happy. Does potentially running from Presidency some day make you immune to investigation? If Biden were a republican would the dems be going after Trump?

Hey Happy. Does potentially running from Presidency some day make you immune to investigation? If Biden were a republican would the dems be going after Trump?
If Biden was a republican Trump would not have Rudy and his goons pressuring Ukraine to do favors in exchange for national security aid.

I think I have said this a different way but maybe he just wanted to see if he could make her cry. I have never hear that Trump fires people gently.

But, she was not actually fired at all. Still works for the State Dept as a fellow at Georgetown University teaching one class of 14 kids while still earning the big bucks.

gotta love it

Think he will answer "no" when asked if he knew anything about Trump's "wrongdoings" like the former ambassador? That will be riveting testimony I am sure

You would never know Trump was having any trouble by the people I am in contact with. The more Trump gets investigated, the greater his fans resolve. "All is well that ends well".

You would never know Trump was having any trouble by the people I am in contact with. The more Trump gets investigated, the greater his fans resolve. "All is well that ends well".
I really think it has a lot to do with how poorly the media is treating Trump. People are tired of it and understand in many cases it is unfair and over the top. I know that is a factor for me. I don’t think I’m alone.

I really think it has a lot to do with how poorly the media is treating Trump. People are tired of it and understand in many cases it is unfair and over the top. I know that is a factor for me. I don’t think I’m alone.
LOL....the all he does is provoke and they fall for it. He is the ULTIMATE VICTIM. Triggered!

I have no idea if and when Giuliani will be indicted. It is reported that he is being investigated in three separate areas so we will see. Regarding the testimony in the impeachment, the 3 witnesses never said they know of no crime committed. It is not their position to make a judgement on high crimes and misdemeanors. They have each only testified to events and conversations in which they have knowledge.
They have no first hand knowledge of anything

Reality is Trump isnt going anywhere.

They have no first hand knowledge of anything
First, you don’t need first hand knowledge. Circumstantial evidence conflicts plenty of criminals. Second, even though the White House is blocking many with first hand knowledge, there are several witnesses next week that are ignoring the block and will testify who spoke directly with Trump or heard him directly. That excuse will be moot when that happens.

Patently incorrect. He can do it for whatever purpose he pleases.

What part of “at the pleasure of the President” don’t you grasp?
Actually, you are incorrect. That right is not absolute. Regardless, the point is not that he fired her, it is what he did in the process. I never said it was even illegal. Corrupt....absolutely. Sending now indicted thugs on a “secret mission” to clear a path for his “3 amigos” is about as shady as it gets. Publicly ridiculing, trashing, and threatening a woman who has 30 years of exemplary service is indecent at best.

This whole thing is a joke ran by the corrupt liberals and the fake media. Its a bunch of the every kid gets a trophy generation that can't handle that fact Trump won the election. They have been trying to impeach Trump since day one. For all you democrats out there, what have the democrats in office done for you lately? Is the country not doing better now than when Obama was President. This is nothing but a sham ran by a lying crook named Adam Schiff. Grow up and move on, its almost 2020.

Actually, you are incorrect. That right is not absolute. Regardless, the point is not that he fired her, it is what he did in the process. I never said it was even illegal. Corrupt....absolutely. Sending now indicted thugs on a “secret mission” to clear a path for his “3 amigos” is about as shady as it gets. Publicly ridiculing, trashing, and threatening a woman who has 30 years of exemplary service is indecent at best.
So serving for 30 years makes you immune from criticism?

First, you don’t need first hand knowledge. Circumstantial evidence conflicts plenty of criminals. Second, even though the White House is blocking many with first hand knowledge, there are several witnesses next week that are ignoring the block and will testify who spoke directly with Trump or heard him directly. That excuse will be moot when that happens.
Especially when they say why are we here? Theres nothing there.

This whole thing is a joke ran by the corrupt liberals and the fake media. Its a bunch of the every kid gets a trophy generation that can't handle that fact Trump won the election. They have been trying to impeach Trump since day one. For all you democrats out there, what have the democrats in office done for you lately? Is the country not doing better now than when Obama was President. This is nothing but a sham ran by a lying crook named Adam Schiff. Grow up and move on, its almost 2020.

Trump is draining the swamp and this is just a bunch of disgusting slimy creatures flopping around in the mud due to loss of habitat... of course they are disgruntled.