How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could almost hear that wrist slap from the ncaa today.

Don’t you worry though Bobby. When sign gate is over and done the punishment will be ineffectual and all will be well.
Time will tell Cubby. It is fun to watch. Meanwhile it is 2024! Who has it better than the Buckeyes?
1713297211521.png

I could almost hear that wrist slap from the ncaa today.

Don’t you worry though Bobby. When sign gate is over and done the punishment will be ineffectual and all will be well.
Until we know what 3 years probation means I’m not sure you can rate it a slap on the wrist. Plus ruling on spygate will make them a repeat offender, which will amp up their punishment for that.

Until we know what 3 years probation means I’m not sure you can rate it a slap on the wrist. Plus ruling on spygate will make them a repeat offender, which will amp up their punishment for that.

Repeat offender would require an offense committed after spy gate. If there was a repeat issue Michigan wouldn’t have agreed to separate the cases instead of keeping them as one.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we hear nothing about spy gate for quite some tome. The NCAA may want to distance themselves.

Last edited:
Repeat offender would require an offense committed after spy gate. If there was a repeat issue Michigan wouldn’t have agreed to separate the cases instead of keeping them as one.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we hear nothing about spy gate for quite some tome. The NCAA may want to distance themselves.
NCAA got their wish; Harbaugh to the NFL

Patriots spygate and Deflategate? Went on to win more Supers Bowl

Astros? Went on to 2 World Series appearances, winning 1

Michigan? Went 8-0 against tougher competition en route to winning Natty.

As some credible pundits have stated, whatever helps Buckeye Nation sleep at night

Until Michigan plays the upfront money game it’s going to be consistently awful. Just the way it is 🤷🏻‍♂️
TTUN had 9 TP in 23 including 3 o-lineman yeah none of them got paid. And there is this: https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/how-much-is-blake-corums-nil-deal-worth, yeah a million dollars is not a lot.
And this:https://theathletic.com/5045263/2023/11/08/connor-stalions-blake-corum-michigan-businesses/

But with all of TTUN recruiting violations, and cheating how is the TP treating TTUN this year and how is recruiting going.

NCAA got their wish; Harbaugh to the NFL

Patriots spygate and Deflategate? Went on to win more Supers Bowl

Astros? Went on to 2 World Series appearances, winning 1

Michigan? Went 8-0 against tougher competition en route to winning Natty.

As some credible pundits have stated, whatever helps Buckeye Nation sleep at night
Glad you are proud of a team that cheats. LOL hairball being a Xichigan man again left TTUN high and dry.

TTUN had 9 TP in 23 including 3 o-lineman yeah none of them got paid. And there is this: https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/how-much-is-blake-corums-nil-deal-worth, yeah a million dollars is not a lot.
And this:https://theathletic.com/5045263/2023/11/08/connor-stalions-blake-corum-michigan-businesses/

But with all of TTUN recruiting violations, and cheating how is the TP treating TTUN this year and how is recruiting going.
Fab 5 got paid but none of the football players in 2023 got paid. Lol

You probably think Ohtani was guilty as well because everyone hates the Dodgers? Turned out, innocent.
Ohtani's interpreter and Scallions is a good comparison, both stole, and both were translators. Ohtani's interpreter translated English to Japanese while Scallions "translated" sign stealing. However, that is where the comparison stops, Scallions was passing his stolen info onto his boss hairball while Ohtani's interpreter stole for personal gain and not to help the dodgers win.

That isn’t how it’s being reported.

You got it backwards. The NCAA wouldn't agree to combine the violations. Michigan tried but was turned down.

Do you not understand what upfront means?

Other schools like OSU will pay recruits simply to show up in Columbus. This is perfectly within the rules as they exist today. Michigan idiotically refuses to go this route and instead insists on a “transformational not transactional” approach.

Michigans approach has proven to be a complete disaster. I mean who’s going to turn down one hundred grand upfront from Bama to take zero upfront from Michigan? No one with a brain anyway.

Now can an established player at Michigan make money? Yes they can and do but nobody is getting paid upfront simply to sign on the dotted line.

Glad you are proud of a team that cheats. LOL hairball being a Xichigan man again left TTUN high and dry.
1 person allegedly may have violated an outdated and overblown rule.

It's still about execution

21 MSU executed enough to win
21 Georgia plenty executed enough to win

22 TCU, yes TCU executed enough to win

23 last 8 games, UM executed enough to win

If you're crying foul, and simply think OSU lost due to uneven playing field, how did it achieve lose the 23 game?

How did it achieve nearly 500 yards Offense in 22 game. That much offense should garner about 50 points. You left Aisle 5 a mess.

Do you not understand what upfront means?

Other schools like OSU will pay recruits simply to show up in Columbus. This is perfectly within the rules as they exist today. Michigan idiotically refuses to go this route and instead insists on a “transformational not transactional” approach.

Michigans approach has proven to be a complete disaster. I mean who’s going to turn down one hundred grand upfront from Bama to take zero upfront from Michigan? No one with a brain anyway.

Now can an established player at Michigan make money? Yes they can and do but nobody is getting paid upfront simply to sign on the dotted line.
Keep making the excuses on why your team is going to suck so bad this fall. Maybe part of the reason they will suck so bad is because they won't be able to cheat anymore but I am glad (I guess) you are proud of Xichigan's cheating. BTW OSU nor any other college (except maybe cheating Xichigan) pays their players the "collectives" that represent the college do.

Last edited: