How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember when you said you weren’t coming on this board anymore because people were too mean, despite this being the biggest rivalry in sports.

So not only are you a wussy who can’t handle some banter, you aren’t a man of your word either. On top of that you’re a bandwagon fan - disappear when you lose, show up only while winning.
That's the beauty of life. Free to come on Yappi any time I feel like it or can stay away any time I like. Another name caller. Hmmm. There is a theme amongst fans of that Big10 team that struggles with "THE" Michigan Wolverines. Classless. but not surprised. Still upset over the Natty. Don't worry, the pain of it will someday go away.

That's the beauty of life. Free to come on Yappi any time I feel like it or can stay away any time I like. Another name caller. Hmmm. There is a theme amongst fans of that Big10 team that struggles with "THE" Michigan Wolverines. Classless. but not surprised. Still upset over the Natty. Don't worry, the pain of it will someday go away.
of course you can! Maybe refrain from crying like a baby about banter if you’re going to keep coming around though. I mean you are presumably a fully grown adult man and not a 7 year old girl, correct?

Is me pointing out you 1) are a wussy because you can’t handle some moderate banter, 2) can’t keep your word, and 3) are a bandwagon fan more or less classless than the Michigan fans who threw batteries at my group when visiting Ann Arbor during the stretch where Michigan went 0-7 and Ohio State won a title?

Upset about sports? Feeling pain because another team won? Don’t project your insecurities on me, you’re the one who cried and left the board because you couldn’t handle some banter. This is all fun and games for me, you’re seemingly the only one who takes this for more than it is: a game.

I find bkmk’s holier than thou shtick especially ironic knowing he claimed to have worked for Bo/Michigan football during a time Dr Robert Anderson was serving as the athletic department’s general doctor and it was common knowledge Anderson went too far during examinations.

I find bkmk’s holier than thou shtick especially ironic knowing he claimed to have worked for Bo/Michigan football during a time Dr Robert Anderson was serving as the athletic department’s general doctor and it was common knowledge Anderson went too far during examinations.
We should enjoy the clown while we still can. Once Michigan is hammered with the sign stealing sanctions, we will never hear from him again.

Yes going 11-2 is awful. 4 years ago Michigan fans would of gave their first born up for that record

Tick tock
Michigan did sell their souls.
1714076256494.png

of course you can! Maybe refrain from crying like a baby about banter if you’re going to keep coming around though. I mean you are presumably a fully grown adult man and not a 7 year old girl, correct?

Is me pointing out you 1) are a wussy because you can’t handle some moderate banter, 2) can’t keep your word, and 3) are a bandwagon fan more or less classless than the Michigan fans who threw batteries at my group when visiting Ann Arbor during the stretch where Michigan went 0-7 and Ohio State won a title?

Upset about sports? Feeling pain because another team won? Don’t project your insecurities on me, you’re the one who cried and left the board because you couldn’t handle some banter. This is all fun and games for me, you’re seemingly the only one who takes this for more than it is: a game.
You are no class all the way. But I wouldn't expect anything but. No more responding to any of your classless posts. Have a great day!

Yep. It easier to stop an offense once a field is shortened and the defense knows what plays the offense is running due to illegal sign stealing. The only way Michigan could win against a superior opponent. Easy to play offense when you know what the defense is prepared to defend. But Michigan did Michigan.

View attachment 57738

Normally, that would be on point. But, as this clip proves, OSU self-destruction once near Redzone

Clean up in Aisle 5