How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to 2024
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going
.Apr 16, 2024

The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024

The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
Michigan IS the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! CASE CLOSED!

Just a formality. Nothing more, nothing less
Tell that to Arizona State. Michigan crimes are far more serious.

The Rings are already on the fingers. Arizona St? Hmmm. I respect your opinion, I just question it.
The investigations are on going. Even the FBI is after their pound of flesh.

Far more serious? This outdated, poorly written rule was nearly scrapped in 2021 because "it didn't offer any competitive advantage."

Far more serious? This outdated, poorly written rule was nearly scrapped in 2021 because "it didn't offer any competitive advantage."
Yet as of April 2024 it is still an NCAA rule. Outdated? It is being investigated today.

Wolverines come out to play!

Did you know?: The rings are on the fingers. And the trophy is secured in Ann Arbor. National Champions: "THE" Michigan Wolverines". CASE CLOSED!!!

Attachments

• 437158752_959726739489994_7280560982986185699_n.jpg
    437158752_959726739489994_7280560982986185699_n.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 8
Yet as of April 2024 it is still an NCAA rule. Outdated? It is being investigated today.
Did you know?: The rings are on the fingers. And the trophy is secured in Ann Arbor. National Champions: "THE" Michigan Wolverines". CASE CLOSED!!!

No they don't count. The last 3 years are all the matter. Especially last season. See I can pick whatever time period that best suites my line of thinking too.
Good for you. I never said they didn't count, I said they aren't relevant. Though beating high school teams probably shouldn't count. What years did you attend school there?
[/QUOTE]
I currently have made a verbal commitment to MIT. If they change coaches Michigan is my second choice.

The rings are on the fingers. And the trophy is secured in Ann Arbor. National Champions: "THE" Michigan Wolverines". CASE CLOSED!!!
Somebody up half the night crying like a little baby!
Sorry Cry Baby GIF by King of Boys
the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero
The crux of the investigation is to determine whether Michigan violated NCAA Bylaw 11.6.1, which states that off-campus, in-person scouting of future opponents in the same season is prohibited. Sign stealing is not prohibited under NCAA rules, but team officials are not allowed to scout future opponents in-person or use electronic devices to transmit data.

The crux of the investigation is to determine whether Michigan violated NCAA Bylaw 11.6.1, which states that off-campus, in-person scouting of future opponents in the same season is prohibited. Sign stealing is not prohibited under NCAA rules, but team officials are not allowed to scout future opponents in-person or use electronic devices to transmit data.
Did you say that you were up all night STILL crying with cryin ryan that "THE" Michigan Wolverines ARE National Champions? It will be ok. Time heals all wounds. Just stock up on kleenex, have a few beers, go for a long walk off of a short pier. Whatever it takes. I really hope that you can get over your PTSD over this Natty the the Wolverines own.

Really weird that Michigan would then expend so much energy on something that provided no advantage. And the dude got fired over it. lol

In my lifetime, circa 1970, it's 2 to 2.
The one was just a half a championship, Nebraska and Michigan shared the title for the 1997 season. Which didn't make a lot of sense given the Huskers put a beat down on #3 Tennessee, while Michigan beat Washington State? lol.

Attachments

• 437158752_959726739489994_7280560982986185699_n.jpg
    437158752_959726739489994_7280560982986185699_n.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 13
I am still in mourning. Michigan is under investigation for major level 1 violations and I am suffering from major butthurt. There is professional help. I am seeking it. Pray for me.🙏