How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harbaugh resorted to 1 thing. He realized that he needed to get younger coaches that could relate with todays athletes, recruit high character football players, were great communicaters and teachers that could develop players as well. Which included the young Baltimore Raven coaches that changed 80 year old Don Brown's pathetic defense. It's been all Wolverines since. The turn around was initiated by Harbaugh by changing pretty much the entire staff. It was truly "out with the old, in with the new". Harbaugh made a genius move. He may not be a genius, but he is very calculated and a solid football mind and coach. Wolverines develop mainly 3 star players. The suckeyes buy 4-5 star players and can't develop. I'll take Harbaugh over cryin ryan every day of the week. And it's not even close. And as far as kids going to wr university versus physicality university, is that the admission standards is much higher in Ann Arbor and they refuse to lower it. Good for Michigan. And lastly, and we all know it, Michigan is all about the trenches, and soft university is about the wr's.
After your rant, you left out a very important part....he was suspended. He was on his way out (pay cut by Michigan) and he resorted to whatever he had to do... And then he left. Bravo. Lets see what the future holds.

After your rant, you left out a very important part....he was suspended. He was on his way out (pay cut by Michigan) and he resorted to whatever he had to do... And then he left. Bravo. Lets see what the future holds.
We completely disagree. He did what he saw fit as the best thing for the program that he is an alum at, that he proudly played at, and proudly coached at. He inherited a program in a mess. Not to mention a staff made up of 60 year old men. He had to change the culture, and he did. He had to fire friends of his father. And he did. Like I have mentioned before, he is very calculated, and he knew what he inherited, and what he needed to do. And he did it. National Champions! Thanks to Coach Harbaugh and his belief in physical hard nosed football as well as turning around a dumpster fire left by Rich Rod and Brady Hoke.

On this topic we can agree to disagree. The Michigan coaches that followed Harbaugh all have made the decision to improve their career paths. For many, the NFL is the ultimate goal. Harbaugh has the itch to win a ring and is going to a pretty decent situation and he brought some stud young coaches with him that will help them win as well as a great career move for them and their families. You can judge them however you want. You should be happy they are gone. They were all great coaches for Michigan. Michigan will miss them for sure. But I am happy for them and wish them nothing but the best.
Harbaugh is still on the hook for a level 1 violation for the covid recruiting violation. He had to leave. I have always said that the rivalry is better when both teams are competitive. Would Michigan been competitive without cheating? Michigan is facing some serious punishment. It was avoidable and the end result might set Michigan back for years.

Harbaugh is still on the hook for a level 1 violation for the covid recruiting violation. He had to leave. I have always said that the rivalry is better when both teams are competitive. Would Michigan been competitive without cheating? Michigan is facing some serious punishment. It was avoidable and the end result might set Michigan back for years.
He didn't have to leave. He had a choice. He wants to win a Super Bowl. That's all the reason he needs. Good luck to Jim Harbaugh and Jesse Minter, and the Chargers.

Harbaugh resorted to 1 thing. He realized that he needed to get younger coaches that could relate with todays athletes, recruit high character football players, were great communicaters and teachers that could develop players as well. Which included the young Baltimore Raven coaches that changed 80 year old Don Brown's pathetic defense. It's been all Wolverines since. The turn around was initiated by Harbaugh by changing pretty much the entire staff. It was truly "out with the old, in with the new". Harbaugh made a genius move. He may not be a genius, but he is very calculated and a solid football mind and coach. Wolverines develop mainly 3 star players. The suckeyes buy 4-5 star players and can't develop. I'll take Harbaugh over cryin ryan every day of the week. And it's not even close. And as far as kids going to wr university versus physicality university, is that the admission standards are much higher in Ann Arbor and they refuse to lower it. Good for Michigan. And lastly, and we all know it, Michigan is all about the trenches, and soft university is about the wr's.
Lose College Basketball GIF by Basketball Madness

Michigan cheating scandal is the worst scandal since SMU. Wait for it(y)
Hyperbolic much lately?

I've stated in the past about applying extra logic. How can it be worst scandal since SMU when, in 2021, this rule was considered to be scrapped because it really didn't offer a competitive advantage?

Only a Michigan douche would make fun of mental health
Not making fun, just a bystander trying to help someone that I'm concerned for. Based on your recent posts, you seem to have potentially gone off the deep end. Never once did I make fun. And I spent over 1/2 my life teaching special needs students. So I am well aware of educating, caring for, and respecting mentally challenged kids. I am also a mandated reporter. You could be a candidate. It really isn't normal behavior to post "tick tock" over and over and over. Something is definitely off. I want to make sure you are safe.

Hyperbolic much lately?

I've stated in the past about applying extra logic. How can it be worst scandal since SMU when, in 2021, this rule was considered to be scrapped because it really didn't offer a competitive advantage?
But it wasn't scrapped because it was determined that it would give the more affluent schools and unfair competitive advantage over those that with less financial funding available. It is still a rule as of May 1 2024. It is quite possibly the worse infraction committed in college football. By doing what Michigan did it actually greatly influenced the results on the field and Michigan was openly breaking a rule that all the schools knew was a rule. A rule that is still in effect as of today.
J J McCarthy admitted that Michigan cheated and endorsed the practice.
"About 80 percent of teams in college football steal signs," he said. "We actually had to adapt because in 2019, 2020, Ohio State was stealing our signs. Which is legal. We had to get up to the level they were at and make it an even playing field." How is breaking a rule that is still in place evening the playing field?

Like Charles Woodson and Rich Eisen said, ever since Michigan won the Natty, the sky is bluer, the air is fresher, and the grass is greener. Food taste better as well

We all should be grateful
Yep, you guys have been in a pretty dark place for 70 years. It would taste even sweeter had you not done so under a cloud of suspicion as well as losing your head coach immediately following, plus having no recruits yet, as well as wondering what punishment the NCAA might dish out.

But it wasn't scrapped because it was determined that it would give the more affluent schools and unfair competitive advantage over those that with less financial funding available. It is still a rule as of May 1 2024. It is quite possibly the worse infraction committed in college football. By doing what Michigan did it actually greatly influenced the results on the field and Michigan was openly breaking a rule that all the schools knew was a rule. A rule that is still in effect as of today.
J J McCarthy admitted that Michigan cheated and endorsed the practice.
"About 80 percent of teams in college football steal signs," he said. "We actually had to adapt because in 2019, 2020, Ohio State was stealing our signs. Which is legal. We had to get up to the level they were at and make it an even playing field." How is breaking a rule that is still in place evening the playing field?
Jesus, split hairs much sore loser?

I told you if college coaches wanted to stop sign stealing they would put speakers in the QBs helmet. They vote against it every year. We bullied you guys three years in a row. Accept it.

I told you if college coaches wanted to stop sign stealing they would put speakers in the QBs helmet. They vote against it every year. We bullied you guys three years in a row. Accept it.
Bullied? You barely won last year at home with your best team ever while we had one of our worst teams. lol bullied.

Where have you been cheater? In answer to the blatant cheating by Michigan.

In person video scouting is still a rule.
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
"Sign stealing during games is not illegal under NCAA rules, unless it is done with the use of electronic technology.

The NCAA investigated Michigan for using an elaborate impermissible in-person scouting scheme to aid its sign-stealing operation. That case is ongoing, but the Big Ten punished the school by suspending then-head coach Jim Harbaugh for the final three games of the regular season."

Bullied? You barely won last year at home with your best team ever while we had one of our worst teams. lol bullied.
One of your worst teams? Really? Playing the little sisters of the poor card? If you guys lose a single game its all of a sudden one of your worst teams ever. Buckeye logic.

@PeterDragon @bkmk1 @Maple_City_Fan
View attachment 58086The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
If you guys can ignore the transgressions of your "legend" Woody and Urban and still revere them, why can't we do the same if a so called "scandal" ( that only OSU fans care about) happens in our program? You can't have it both ways. Take accountability for all the scandalous scrap that happens at OSU, then maybe we can have an honest conversation. Instead you continue to play the morals and ethics card. Fraud.

If you guys can ignore the transgressions of your "legend" Woody and Urban and still revere them, why can't we do the same if a so called "scandal" ( that only OSU fans care about) happens in our program? You can't have it both ways. Take accountability for all the scandalous scrap that happens at OSU, then maybe we can have an honest conversation. Instead you continue to play the morals and ethics card. Fraud.
Did Woody and Urban actually cheat on the field and thumb their nose at the integrity of the game? Woody was fired for his crime. Harbaugh was offered a new contract. Urban Meyer got a three game suspension for something that had absolutely no bearing on the games.
Michigan Athletic scandals. This is the school you choose to support?

Did Woody and Urban actually cheat on the field and thumb their nose at the integrity of the game? Woody was fired for his crime. Harbaugh was offered a new contract. Urban Meyer got a three game suspension for something that had absolutely no bearing on the games.
Michigan Athletic scandals. This is the school you choose to support?
Fraud

One of your worst teams? Really? Playing the little sisters of the poor card? If you guys lose a single game its all of a sudden one of your worst teams ever. Buckeye logic.
lol, you can’t be serious. Which of our last 5 QBs were worse? The Oline was terrible.