Definitely agree Burgess is the real down, I do worry about if their guards will be able to handle teams that can apply ball pressure they seemed to get flustered a lot when Dublin did provide ball pressure.My early thoughts before the Friday nights league match-ups
1. Sycamore- Burgess looks like a top 50 prospect, this team will be really tough to beat
2. Fairfield- Crim playing at a high level will make them tough to beat on any night with the crew they have around him
3. Princeton- you beat Moeller by 20 ... enough said. Curious to learn who "Adorno" is. I had no idea about him.
4. East- This team is still very good, but a lack of "inside" presence will hurt them
5A. Middletown- tough week for these guys, they were missing some key players though. I think they will be much better than what they showed game 1.
5B. Mason- impressive week for these guys no doubt, many would say I'm crazy for not having them standing alone at 5. This team is much better than I initially thought.
7A. Oak Hills- Solid first win, they will continue to do what they do
7B. Lakota West- I have some doubts about this team, I'm sure Brownsburg was a very good opponent though
9. Hamilton- took care of business game 1, will need to see more though from them
10. Colerain- good first win, they've certainly improved. Will be a battle to win a league game though at some point I'd still imagine.
Crim is a beast his leadership and experience will propel FF further than their ceiling
Princeton is an X factor type of team to me they can be a special team or they can be a disappointment coming off the big Moeller win hopefully they fulfill the special aspect the city basketball is in a better place when Princeton is good I think I like East a little more than Princeton right now but the Adorno kid from PR is definitely an interesting pickup for Princeton
Middletown will be fine they didn't shoot the ball well just a perfect storm for that LM game
Oak Hills will always have some relevance because of Price
Coaching may be Lakota West downfall they have the pieces but the coaching is a question mark in my opinion