EBC 2020

Carr got way better when he left traps and played travel. And Griener probably hasn’t played hot stove since he was 7

Travel ball is a great option for families that can afford it. Not only are the team fee's crazy but so are the multiple weekends of tournaments. Baseball is becoming a "rick kid's" sport.

Travel ball is a great option for families that can afford it. Not only are the team fee's crazy but so are the multiple weekends of tournaments. Baseball is becoming a "rick kid's" sport.
I agree it’s becoming a rich kids sport. These lesser known players who have just as much talent can’t get recognized because they don’t play for some fancy organization like the chosen one

I agree it’s becoming a rich kids sport. These lesser known players who have just as much talent can’t get recognized because they don’t play for some fancy organization like the chosen one
that's why organizations like Hot Stove League are important. It may not be the competition level as travel ball but at least the kids are playing.. I am not slamming travel ball - is saw some games in Minerva last summer and it was some great baseball

There are too many money grab organizations
there is a need for travel but no need for money grab orgs shame on them. That would make your local leagues better.