EBC 2020

Toms0655

The league should be really good this year with some quality arms coming back...marlington returns just about everyone from 11-1 league championship team..Carr, Sabatino, Greiner, and pucci will lead the dukes..marlington has loaded senior class but have some very good young talent..I’m thinking there will be 2 freshman finding a way onto the field for the dukes..which will give them a lot of depth....what’s everyone else got coming back...I know bruni and Cunningham are two very good lefty pitchers that will be tough to score on

NBC 1988

Minerva loses 6 senior starters from a team that went 1-11 in league play and they are replacing the entire coaching staff ad Travis moved on to a better opportunity. They will only have 1 or 2 seniors max. It's pretty much like the football team, they will be young with a decent Sophomore and Junior class. Troy Richeson is the new head coach but is a very good baseball guy. He is also a teacher in the system and has quality baseball experience. Minerva's weakness is most of the boys don't play summer ball. Richeson is definitely taking over a program that needs rebuilt. With that being said, there were some pretty good young arms last year (lefty Mayle and righty Barnes) so they really could be on the upswing but I don't see them being a real threat in the EBC. I think 500 will be a good goal for them but that will be tough to accomplish. I did here that the numbers will be good.

I thought Travis did a pretty good job last year with what he had but I think Richeson can build a pretty good program. Minerva's weakness is the kids just don't play summer ball. A few kids play on various travel teams but as a whole, these kids don't tough a glove form Mid may til the next summer. That's the big thing Richeson needs to change.

Toms0655

If I am a betting man Alliance wins EBC in baseball this year and next
That’s brave being that marlington went 11-1 in the league last year and only lost 1 kid who didn’t make anything as far as all league...alliance definitely has a shot to win it with bruni...but they need some other guys to step up for them...also they need to beef up their non conference schedule...playing a bunch of small schools and building stats doesn’t get you better come tournament time...

4th_and_long

That’s brave being that marlington went 11-1 in the league last year and only lost 1 kid who didn’t make anything as far as all league...alliance definitely has a shot to win it with bruni...but they need some other guys to step up for them...also they need to beef up their non conference schedule...playing a bunch of small schools and building stats doesn’t get you better come tournament time...

Maybe you should look at their Schedule..... They are playing a lot of D1 schools