EBC 2020

Salem returns some nice talent ,Cunningham will be a asset as long as Debarr can deal with his father . Heard Wb will be putting Pigeon and Egli on the mound with Conrad and Hillyer may returns to give them a fastball . I recall the latter 3 pitching in quite a few hot stove championships i think it was some Salem sponsored Team ?
Hot stove 😂😂😂

NBC 1988

Carr got way better when he left traps and played travel. And Griener probably hasn’t played hot stove since he was 7
Travel ball is a great option for families that can afford it. Not only are the team fee's crazy but so are the multiple weekends of tournaments. Baseball is becoming a "rick kid's" sport.

Travel ball is a great option for families that can afford it. Not only are the team fee's crazy but so are the multiple weekends of tournaments. Baseball is becoming a "rick kid's" sport.
I agree it’s becoming a rich kids sport. These lesser known players who have just as much talent can’t get recognized because they don’t play for some fancy organization like the chosen one