Dublin Coffman 2019

Harrycrane

Of course some parents are going to be upset about their kids not playing , and there were 4 starters last year that weren’t in Dublin during middle school and elementary . Williams came from Scioto after moving to Dublin shortly thereafter . Diallo came from
Westland during Soph school Yr , Threats we know about came Soph Yr , and Hayden Austin was a QB at Reynoldsburg didn’t play Soph Yr there at all as in not on the team so he hardly had any star status . Eventually started at corner last year .in
So I guess there are a few parents whose kids may have played more if they didn’t come but had it ruined the culture ? Were UA parents up in arms when Murducco and Speights came in a few years ago ? How about PC parents PN Gahanna to name just three programs to shuffle kids around . This isn’t unique to Coffman certainly . Culture of the program and the Future outcomes are solid .

Yes there was a prima Donna on last years team , but his act wore thin with the kids . As for who decides who plays , like anywhere else the best will win jobs . Not going to get into a pi$$$ng contest here , I disagree that the culture isn’t strong and successful. I think you know I’m not a pom
Pom guy in terms of never having some negative opinions or not calling it like I see it even if it it involves some not so great things. You read me and have for years . I call it like I see it and you know that . I have called out things I don't like including some attitudes .You disagree so be it or talk to different people . I get more good feedback than bad by a nice margin . You don’t . So what .

Last edited:

Harrycrane

Parents of the “ Out of Towners “ decide who starts ? You lose credibility with that horse chit . Come on now .

Last edited:

Raylan_Givens

any word on Parks the kid from Orrville. Has he been around and doing team activities
Chip - Harry would know better if he showed up in Dublin yet, but word from some folks in Orrville was he wasn't one to participate much in the preseason the last few years. If he does, adding him to Threats & Phipps will give them some unbelievable options.