Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

Well aware that the term is “ Gold “ dust twins . But as I used to call you and the triathlete retired Teacher CHS 1871 the Old “ dust Twins , I figured LBF isn’t that old . So instead of something like gold you guys are kind of “ rust “ like . You got me old man.
It's tragic how stupid you are

Dershowitz appears to have pulled the pin on the most insane grenade in the Trump arsenal. Even if there was an explicit quid pro quo, and even if it was authorized by Trump, and even if it was explicitly to help his re-election campaign, that *still* isn't impeachable, because he truly believes he is acting in the nation's best interest. Because (like any elected official) he truly believes that electing him is in the nation's best interest.

Eric is a DEEP STATE OPERATIVE - Appears he has made Multiple Attempts ? to Undermine Our President !

Eric Ciaramella, alleged to be the Ukraine whistleblower, was cited in a key passage of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in connection to the meeting between President Trump and Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James Comey was fired as FBI director.

The Mueller report footnote referenced Ciaramella’s emails when it stated that “the meeting had been planned on May 2, 2017, during a telephone call between the President and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the meeting date was confirmed on May 5, 2017, the same day the President dictated ideas for the Comey termination letter to [Trump aide] Stephen Miller.”

The body of the Mueller report went on to quote from a New York Times article published on May 19, 2017, that cited an “American official” who read a “document summarizing the meeting” to the reporters.

the defense does not need to prove innocence ... but, they do have every opportunity to call witness (if they want) to rebut or disprove the charges (if they can) 17 to Zero means nothing ... the question is does Bolton have any information that would help prove or rebut evidence ... if so he should be called to testify

The idea if they get to call a witness we should get to call a witness too ... is stupid ... both sides should be able to call any witness if their testimony is germane to the case.

All To Well - Schiffilis did not Allow any Witnesses that would have been Damaging to their Case

Witness Testimony Time should be Over by the time it goes to the Senate

There is no longer a surprise on this subject. The transcript was leaked and it was read and reported on. I'm betting it will read just as reported. You are right about one thing. There will be a lot of other stuff in the book that he would like to keep for the release. Like the time he went to Barr because Giuliani was on the take from corrupt Ukrainian's.

I wasn't talking to you. I was using you as an example of a stupid person.

Thanks for shoring it up though.

It's tragic how stupid you are

So unclever that you just use the 'you stupid " variations. Not even trying . Being stupid is tragic? Well I must say if it is , it's a pretty nice tragedy to be as stupid as you constantly tell me I am . Being as smart as you hasn't seemed to pay off that well. I'll take stupid . Loved your 'I'm too busy to answer I'm going to the boat show quip a while back. Tragic how ridiculously simple you are in your aim to let on that you have some dough saying you are looking for a 'Good deal " on a boat . Where do you launch this vessel ?

Last edited:
View attachment 5672

Eric is a DEEP STATE OPERATIVE - Appears he has made Multiple Attempts ? to Undermine Our President !

Eric Ciaramella, alleged to be the Ukraine whistleblower, was cited in a key passage of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in connection to the meeting between President Trump and Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James Comey was fired as FBI director.

The Mueller report footnote referenced Ciaramella’s emails when it stated that “the meeting had been planned on May 2, 2017, during a telephone call between the President and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the meeting date was confirmed on May 5, 2017, the same day the President dictated ideas for the Comey termination letter to [Trump aide] Stephen Miller.”

The body of the Mueller report went on to quote from a New York Times article published on May 19, 2017, that cited an “American official” who read a “document summarizing the meeting” to the reporters.

And this means that his information was wrong in THIS case? How so ?

Dershowitz appears to have pulled the pin on the most insane grenade in the Trump arsenal. Even if there was an explicit quid pro quo, and even if it was authorized by Trump, and even if it was explicitly to help his re-election campaign, that *still* isn't impeachable, because he truly believes he is acting in the nation's best interest. Because (like any elected official) he truly believes that electing him is in the nation's best interest.
Isn't that what we elected him to do? you're just pissed because he chose to investigate a democrat..a crooked as f democrat. Betting you wouldn't have said a word if Biden had been a republican.

Isn't that what we elected him to do? you're just pissed because he chose to investigate a democrat..a crooked as f democrat. Betting you wouldn't have said a word if Biden had been a republican.

What evidence do you9 have that Biden did anything wrong here? Trump DIDN'T investigate him because there was nothing there and he couldn't go to the DOJ and tell them to investigate his main political rival . He simply wanted Ukraine to ANNOUNCE the investigation to damage Biden and smear him .. They even refused to do that because they know there was nothing to investigate that would be criminal . Kid got a job he didn't deserve. Ivanka got Copyrights worth millions from China that she wouldn't have gotten. Kushner got bailed out on a billion dollar loss because he was the son in law of the President who is as corrupt as anyone who has ever held the office. You act as if Biden committed a crime , and that it was established that he did and was proven . [No crime there} If there was so much to investigate why didn't he go through regular channels THREE years ago ? I think even you can figure that out .

To be clear he asked a foreign government to work on an investigation with Rudy and his goons. Then smear Biden publicly. There is a difference. If GOP/DOJ wants to investigate the Bidens they can. It actually has been looked into and reviewed and per WSJ completely debunked.

There is a manuscript. It was provided to the White House. Are you disputing that he will say Trump is guilty or are you just arguing semantics, again?

Guilty of what? Even if Bolton says he withheld money to force an investigation on the Bidens - that's not illegal.

So unclever that you just use the 'you stupid " variations. Not even trying . Being stupid is tragic? Well I must say if it is , it's a pretty nice tragedy to be as stupid as you constantly tell me I am . Being as smart as you hasn't seemed to pay off that well. I'll take stupid . Loved your 'I'm too busy to answer I'm going to the boat show quip a while back. Tragic how ridiculously simple you are in your aim to let on that you have some dough saying you are looking for a 'Good deal " on a boat . Where do you launch this vessel ?
I did buy the boat, thanks for asking. Living the good life, and only eight more years until retirement. Life’s been good to me and the Mrs. Probably why I’m not angry all the time like you libs are.

Which witnesses would been damaging to the case ? How ? Facts would change ?
The Biden’s under questioning would crack like the rotten eggs that they are. If the defense can proven that Trump had suspicions of corruption he would be well within his rights to ask for an investigation of them. I believe it will eliminate Biden as a candidate and leave Bernie as the last one standing. Hello four more years of the Trumpster

I did buy the boat, thanks for asking. Living the good life, and only eight more years until retirement. Life’s been good to me and the Mrs. Probably why I’m not angry all the time like you libs are.
Could have fooled me about being angry . I like politics , I enjoy following but hardly obsessed as some are here so I don'[t get angry. I cite what is going on , some facts and some opinions , that's all . I don't reflexively call people stupid and dumb if they don't root for the same team or share my opinion or my take on facts . I was attacked from the first post to now as are most of the 15 percent. A little fighting back is normal. Very little of the time are actual points of facts disputed , just personal attacks . I mean guys lie Fish said my daughter deserved to be raped implying that I would let it happen. You have taken shots at my family . personal shots for what? You aren't angry? Insulting me and my family and then being a jerk-off when I don't reply , saying that whatever crap you spewed must be true if I don't respond? Freaking tool you are , period . Thought you were ok for a brief moment a while back , I was wrong.

The Biden’s under questioning would crack like the rotten eggs that they are. If the defense can proven that Trump had suspicions of corruption he would be well within his rights to ask for an investigation of them. I believe it will eliminate Biden as a candidate and leave Bernie as the last one standing. Hello four more years of the Trumpster

Why not investigate something three years ago that happened that many or more years ago ? So if he wanted to investigate them , announce it , use our professional people to do it and go for it. Why didn't he do that ? he didn't even ask for an actual investigation . He asked for an announcement . They were never going to investigate it and you know it , because if they were to they would have done it years ago . There is no crime committed her, it's just smearing . Crack under questioning? How do you know? Do you even know the case at all ? Of course not because there is no real case here. The Republicans had the house in the last few years of the Obama administration right? The Senate also ? Why no investigation then?

Could have fooled me about being angry . I like politics , I enjoy following but hardly obsessed as some are here so I don'[t get angry. I cite what is going on , some facts and some opinions , that's all . I don't reflexively call people stupid and dumb if they don't root for the same team or share my opinion or my take on facts . I was attacked from the first post to now as are most of the 15 percent. A little fighting back is normal. Very little of the time are actual points of facts disputed , just personal attacks . I mean guys lie Fish said my daughter deserved to be raped implying that I would let it happen. You have taken shots at my family . personal shots for what? You aren't angry? Insulting me and my family and then being a jerk-off when I don't reply , saying that whatever crap you spewed must be true if I don't respond? Freaking tool you are , period . Thought you were ok for a brief moment a while back , I was wrong.
Not angry at all ?

Why not investigate something three years ago that happened that many or more years ago ? So if he wanted to investigate them , announce it , use our professional people to do it and go for it. Why didn't he do that ? he didn't even ask for an actual investigation . He asked for an announcement . They were never going to investigate it and you know it , because if they were to they would have done it years ago . There is no crime committed her, it's just smearing . Crack under questioning? How do you know? Do you even know the case at all ? Of course not because there is no real case here. The Republicans had the house in the last few years of the Obama administration right? The Senate also ? Why no investigation then?
Well see, I don’t think the Dems want any part of this

Do you even understand the process?
The house is like a grand jury ... they investigate the "charges" if the see enough evidence to move forward they file articles of impeachments(indictments) ... in a grand jury the prosecutor calls witnesses very rarely do they ever call rebuttal witnesses ... that is usually left to the trial ... even at trial, in most cases there are many more prosecution witness than defense witness ... because they need to prove something ... the defense does not need to prove innocence ... but, they do have every opportunity to call witness (if they want) to rebut or disprove the charges (if they can) 17 to Zero means nothing ... the question is does Bolton have any information that would help prove or rebut evidence ... if so he should be called to testify

The idea if they get to call a witness we should get to call a witness too ... is stupid ... both sides should be able to call any witness if their testimony is germane to the case.

First off the Senate IS the jury and when I served on a jury we didn't get to call new witnesses to come and testify for us in the jury room!

But I'll play along and point out that clearly the following witnesses would shed a great deal of light on the current goings on: Hunter Biden; Joe Biden; Eric Ciarmella (aka he whistle blower); the Schiff committee staffer who worked with Ciarmella; and Adam Schiff.

Or don't you think these folks are germane to the case?

Sure Jan . Keep us posted on Joe Biden being found to be doing something corrupt in Ukraine and Hunter is going to be charged with what ? Why hasn't he been yet? Ivanka getting copyrights in China s all above board in your opinion as is Kushner getting a billion dollar bailout on the 5th avenue property . Whistle blower is going to be found to be part of some sinister plot with State department and CIA is he? Is Billy Barr on it? When is this going to go down exactly? Any one going to be arrested ? For Zealotry ? LOL . Schiff going to be indicted as well ?

You always opine what you HOPE for and yoou have hoped for many people connected with Obama and Clinton including themselves to be in big trouble for various things . Keep us posted with that and I am sure we will all see your prediction here come true . Broken clocks are right twice a day,

Harry, your spewing incoherent gibberish again. Did you miss your meds?

None of this is tru GRock. The President is free to come down and testify any time he wants..
Only a fool testifies when they dont have to..
So why wasn't Trump all over the Biden's corruption from day one? Why doesn't he use the word corruption at any time in any context in his Presidency but notably when talking with Zelensky . He was restricting aid because it was of dire importance to investigate something from years before? Just happened to be a main political rival ? So to investigate this and open the investigation he says nothing to the DOJ or FBI ? He asks a new President of a corrupt country to investigate US citizens and uses his personal attorney and other goons to lead a covert operation ?

Yeah sounds like the 'Perfect " opening of an investigation . Of course I heard yesterday that Rudy G was a very minor player in this crap. Can't make the inane denials and completely obtuse dodges up. Also if all that you claim that is so sinister , does it change what Trump did or didn't do ?
The Houses own witnesses testified he was concerned with corruption. He was skeptical of foreign aid as a candidate. He has withheld aid in other instances. To act as if this is abnormal is silly.

Remember the government changed hands. Why would you lecture the guy who took the bribe on ethics? He brought it up with the new guy, who ran on being a reformer, to feel him out, see if he was serious about cracking down on corruption. This was also a second wave of aid, you can afford to be more cautious.

What evidence do you9 have that Biden did anything wrong here? Trump DIDN'T investigate him because there was nothing there and he couldn't go to the DOJ and tell them to investigate his main political rival . He simply wanted Ukraine to ANNOUNCE the investigation to damage Biden and smear him .. They even refused to do that because they know there was nothing to investigate that would be criminal . Kid got a job he didn't deserve. Ivanka got Copyrights worth millions from China that she wouldn't have gotten. Kushner got bailed out on a billion dollar loss because he was the son in law of the President who is as corrupt as anyone who has ever held the office. You act as if Biden committed a crime , and that it was established that he did and was proven . [No crime there} If there was so much to investigate why didn't he go through regular channels THREE years ago ? I think even you can figure that out .
I don't know....the video where Biden brags about it is pretty bad...

To be clear he asked a foreign government to work on an investigation with Rudy and his goons. Then smear Biden publicly. There is a difference. If GOP/DOJ wants to investigate the Bidens they can. It actually has been looked into and reviewed and per WSJ completely debunked.
To be clear he asked a foreign government to continue an investigation they had already undertaken which was corruptly ended by the former VP.

Watching Harry rant and then not claiming to be angry never gets old.

I type . I am not yelling, angry , raving or anything but typing what I am
Thinking . You are dumb know nothing and are are pound for pound ? As obtuse as anyone out here. No anger , just fact . You are a mascot , a mediocre dude who stays in safe places here and in life . Just typing calmly and accurately

I type . I am not yelling, angry , raving or anything but typing what I am
Thinking . You are dumb know nothing and are are pound for pound ? As obtuse as anyone out here. No anger , just fact . You are a mascot , a mediocre dude who stays in safe places here and in life . Just typing calmly and accurately
Sounds angry

For example , your lame groan worthy “ keep trying may be your mom will hang something on the fridge “ crack wasn’t something to be angry about but it was a just a sad reminder of how some people’s really limited minds work . I mean an adult coming up with something so weak . I felt sad for you actually like I would any person who just doesn’t have it .