Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If tiger paw and heff had as much intelligence as they do audacity they may have been able to make something of themselves other than being village idiots. They are just like the democrats. If you say it enough times somebody is bound to believe you. Problem is nobody outside of Massillon is buying their crap. Tickle, you have no right to call anyone a moron.

This explains alot. Look Diamond Jim (am guessing food service), worry about your leps, your coaching carousel, and scheduling opponents you can at least score a fg against. Or don't get in their face, LOL. Hey I like Louisville, and I will miss those opposum Po' Boys off the gut truck, but please watch those bb pellets.

ZERO -ships and anyone with any sense knows it as a fact. You are going to hurt yourself and possibly others with the way that you process info.
24 championships most in the state. I have made it this long in life without hurting myself or others with my thought process so I’m sure we will all be just fine. Well we can hope you drop over soon...

LOL, LaSalle is still the state champs!!!

Something your team has never achieved!!!
Only 20 more times then your team has. Does anyone outside of Ohio even know about Lasalle ? As I have already said on here, before Moore got there Lasalle was as irrelevant as you can get in high school football. Now they have won a few times and there fans act like they have a 100 year history ???

Only 20 more times then your team has. Does anyone outside of Ohio even know about Lasalle ? As I have already said on here, before Moore got there Lasalle was as irrelevant as you can get in high school football. Now they have won a few times and there fans act like they have a 100 year history ???

20 more, LOL
4 less is the correct answer.

34-17 LaSalle owns Massillon!!!!

If tiger paw and heff had as much intelligence as they do audacity they may have been able to make something of themselves other than being village idiots. They are just like the democrats. If you say it enough times somebody is bound to believe you. Problem is nobody outside of Massillon is buying their crap. Tickle, you have no right to call anyone a moron.
I also called you a twit. Look, you don't like us....yet you continue to return to the place and people you don't like....this is the definition of a moron.

More nonsense....................................

What part of Massillon did Terrance Keyes Jr, Thayer Munford, Justin Zwick, grow up in?

From the Cantonrep article....Outside of Massillon, which has a reputation for attracting transfers that dates back to Paul Brown, Stark County doesn’t have a lot of schools that get outside athletes.

What part of 55 - 3 DON"T you UNDERTAND, Troll?!

OE hardly equals countywide / multiple counties, all-star teams, where a advertising program is established, to harvest as many student-athletes as possible. Nice try @ a deflection, NOT!!!

Poor Ignatius, No One wants to schedule them but other all-star teams and other high school top programs. Now we get to see them being a victim of their success. Ask Moeller, how they feel about the turn around in dominant teams in the Southwest. Maybe they'll turn to a better firm, to harvest their recruits?!

Let Yappi keep this attempt to validate the parochial / private all-stars run indefinitely, where the trolls post their false narrative, in an attempt to invalidate Massillon's tradition and titles (that is the ONLY way they can catch up)!

The hypocrites NEVER attack the college poll champions SINCE their playoffs started. That is called "False / Fake News"!

STAY "ON POINT". DON"T BE DRAWN INTO THE PERSONAL ATTACKS! THE TROLLS HAVE "NO" REBUTTAL TO "THE FACTS"!!!

The Democrats feel the swamp is being challenged and cleaned up, so they will create a diversion, to destroy Trump, while ignoring his accomplishments, to marginalize, mischaracterize and discredit him. They will NEVER, win but they will attack him regardless.

Analogy: The emperor has NO clothes. Taiwan (I mean the parochial / private schools) are having the formula, for their success EXPOSED. Since they have no defense, for their unfair advantage (i.e.: CHEATING). They have to destroy those that have posted facts, they can't dispute. : Districts determined by diocese (multiple counties OR countywide teams), that result in all-star teams, whose advantage has caused teams, not to schedule them AND a discussion of separate divisions, to equalize their advantage. OF COURSE they have to engage in character assignations, since they have no other defense.

Somehow, this comes to mind, when seeing the posts of the trolls!

When you are drawing from 55 districts, to a few, only a dilutional person, can even attempt, to propose that a even playing field exists!

Let Yappi keep this attempt to validate the parochial / private all-stars run indefinitely, where the trolls post their false narrative, in an attempt to invalidate Massillon's tradition and titles (that is the ONLY way they can catch up)!

The hypocrites NEVER attack the college poll champions SINCE their playoffs started. That is called "False / Fake News"!

STAY "ON POINT". DON"T BE DRAWN INTO THE PERSONAL ATTACKS! THE TROLLS HAVE "NO" REBUTTAL TO "THE FACTS"!!!

The Democrats feel the swamp is being challenged and cleaned up, so they will create a diversion, to destroy Trump, while ignoring his accomplishments, to marginalize, mischaracterize and discredit him. They will NEVER, win but they will attack him regardless.

Analogy: The emperor has NO clothes. Taiwan (I mean the parochial / private schools) are having the formula, for their success EXPOSED. Since they have no defense, for their unfair advantage (i.e.: CHEATING). They have to destroy those that have posted facts, they can't dispute. : Districts determined by diocese (multiple counties OR countywide teams), that result in all-star teams, whose advantage has caused teams, not to schedule them AND a discussion of separate divisions, to equalize their advantage. OF COURSE they have to engage in character assignations, since they have no other defense.

Somehow, this comes to mind, when seeing the posts of the trolls!

When you are drawing from 55 districts, to a few, only a dilutional person, can even attempt, to propose that a even playing field exists!

What part of Massillon was your Mumford from? Zwick? etc.....

34-17
4-0
0-48 and counting..................

What part of 55 - 3 DON"T you UNDERTAND, Troll?!

How many years does it take, for OE transfers to equal 55 - 3 from a parochial / private, diocese / school district?

OE hardly equals countywide / multiple counties, all-star teams, where a advertising program is established, to harvest as many student-athletes as possible. Nice try @ a deflection, NOT!!!

Poor Ignatius, No One wants to schedule them but other all-star teams and other high school top programs. Now we get to see them being a victim of their own success. Ask Moeller, how they feel about the turn around in dominant teams in the Southwest. Maybe they'll turn to a better firm, to harvest their recruits?!

Tell us how they passed St. Edwards (initially) and Benedictine, from the city to the state championship game?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.