Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

I'm not even sure the last time I mentioned your school.
You may not have specifically typed the word Massillon but you have made many posts regarding Massillon. Although you have not been one of the immature turds that have been flaming Massillon you certainly have contributed to keeping that going.

MickeyMantle

You may not have specifically typed the word Massillon but you have made many posts regarding Massillon. Although you have not been one of the immature turds that have been flaming Massillon you certainly have contributed to keeping that going.
If you’re saying that by countering the nonsense spewed by trolls like DB and 82 rather than simply ignoring it that I help keep it going, I can see the point.

I will say, though, that the behavior of this particular fan base since this game was set and through the weeks since the result was known makes one want to flame them.

MickeyMantle

This thread is 3 retired jackazzs that don’t have anything else to do all day but throw jabs at Massillon. The talk of the game ended about 2 hours after the game. Now it’s the same crap, Massillon recruits nobody else recruits, Massillon has zero titles. Massillon fans are obnoxious. Same shyt different day.
It’s been quite the opposite regarding the recruiting nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.