Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will digits, thanks. Same to the Hertlers. Does he still see his boy?

So your theory is that I am a NC Hoover fan, and if they can recruit a felon that Massillon should be able to do the same?

Ok, 2 out of 3 isnt bad

You Massillon fans wonder why everyone mocks you?

It should be obvious, you're delusional.

If you were located in SW Ohio instead of NE Ohio, with the exact same wins and losses, you would have been "voted" AP Poll paper champions zero times.

If Elder, X or Bacon was located in the NE part of the state, they would have been voted AP Poll Paper champions several times.

So in reality, it's not your program, it's where you are located.

The proof is in the last 48 years and counting.

34-17
4-0
0-48
Is it too late to move the whole town down there? The whole kit and kaboodle.

It's time for SW Ohio to get up close to that Massillon Mystique.

I could start a GoFundMe account to help cover costs.

Please God NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They are your problem, not ours, Sorry.

Lol, now you're trying g to move the whole town down there? Don't be scared, you don't schedule us anyway. Remember what your old AD and the current Fed Commish said about a possible matchup with Massillon?

When will the Mass. dump get over another loss? You need to move on and reclaim some sanity.
When Massillon isn’t brought up anymore in this thread then it will end, but it is obvious we have added quite a few to the “obsessed with Massillon” group that it will probably never end.

When Massillon isn’t brought up anymore in this thread then it will end, but it is obvious we have added quite a few to the “obsessed with Massillon” group that it will probably never end.

It's the other way around.

You are obsessed with the champs, something your team has never accomplished.

LaSalle 4
Massillon 0

Lol, now you're trying g to move the whole town down there? Don't be scared, you don't schedule us anyway. Remember what your old AD and the current Fed Commish said about a possible matchup with Massillon?

We don't want you, please stay where you are.

You're the rest of NE Ohio's problem, not ours .

Sure you do, the interest you have shown for three weeks proves you can't get enough. If Massillon would move down there we could compete for the Kentucky kids that you guys seem the have the market cornered on.

They must have copied what Moeller did in the 70’s and 80’s.........It must be in the GCL handbook.

They must have copied what Moeller did in the 70’s and 80’s.........It must be in the GCL handbook.

Yes, won state championships ON THE FIELD, not via a vote of AP pollsters located in our part of the state.

WE won(again), you lost(again), deal with it.

The most ironic post ever. You mentioned the word RECRUIT without saying Lasalle.

Massillon has been recruiting since Paul Brown, what's your point.

Of course kids want to go to LaSalle

Status
Not open for further replies.