• Archbishop Alter by 1-7

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Archbishop Alter by 8-16

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Archbishop Alter by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cleveland all-stars against the Dayton all-stars. Should be a great small school D4 match-up. I have to go with Glenville in a close one, to many all-stars. Those small town villes and burgs are going to have to recruit a little harder to compete with these two juggernauts.
Give it a rest buddy. Alter and Glenville are D4 because their enrollment says that they are. Until the OHSAA allows schools to play up, that's where they'll be. Personally, I wish they would allow schools to play up. Glenville would do so gladly. I can't speak for Alter but I suspect they'd do the same

Glenville got to play its cleanest game of the season because Alter is extremely disciplined and will execute along with being very talented. The drive ending penalties will cost you a state championship vs a program like Alter so the boys better lock in mentally. Should be a great game between two great programs.
Last night Hoban had the game I said Ville cannot have. Turnovers, penalties and TOs burned to hell with 7 minutes left to play. Has to be cleanest game of the year or else Alter will be headed back to Dayton as state champs!

Please tell me he’s not playing because he’s hurt and not playing like these college kids sit out bowl games.
Rumors say he has a tailbone "injury" but I'm pretty confident he isnt playing because he already has received 153k in NIL deals and has a ring. I think he's just sitting for college

So he played the first 3 playoff games just for sh- and giggles huh? That makes sense to you?
Not for sh- and giggles. He's sitting the same way college players sit out of bowl games. They're high intensity games, higher probability of an injury, and not necessary for him to make it to the next level. He's already committed to OSU, already got paid, no reason to risk, especially when he already has a ring.

I just hope Glenville gets to keep that scheduling that allows them to trade in some Senate games for non-league games. I hope they keep playing Avon and Hoban and can add some other challenges on the schedule, like Massillon or Toledo CC. Glenville is a big time program that pushes even the best teams to their best if they want to beat Glenville.

Give it a rest buddy. Alter and Glenville are D4 because their enrollment says that they are. Until the OHSAA allows schools to play up, that's where they'll be. Personally, I wish they would allow schools to play up. Glenville would do so gladly. I can't speak for Alter but I suspect they'd do the same
Alter has been D3 in the recent past. They may be so again with the next realignment.

Why is he throwing shade at Perkins?
Right before he called Sandusky Perkins the most disrespectful program in his life, he said the only reason people say Glenville cheats is because they're African Americans. Not sure if its connected.

My buddy sent me the link and said watch 21:00 mark 😂🤣 and then watch Ginns speech it starts around 32:00.

Glenville presents a new challenge for the Knights as they haven’t played anyone near as athletic as Glenville to this point. Glenville strikes fast but is prone to an occasional mistake. Alter will have to play near perfect on the offensive side of the ball to keep up with the fast paced glenville offense. I believe that the knights can have some success running the ball but if they start to throw too many passes the game could get out of hand fairly quickly. Glenville is a different beast but Alter has the physicality to compete with these boys. Expect a high scoring game from both sides (by alters standards) but Glenville pulls away late 35-24

Right before he called Sandusky Perkins the most disrespectful program in his life, he said the only reason people say Glenville cheats is because they're African Americans. Not sure if its connected.

My buddy sent me the link and said watch 21:00 mark 😂🤣 and then watch Ginns speech it starts around 32:00.
So pulling the big R card….. got it.

Where you at Glenville if you don't have 26 new athletes on your roster in 2023 that were not on your roster in 2022? Where you at? .Glenville and Ginn Academy will be caught sooner or later AGAIN!!! Eyes are watching you!!!
Perkins is not scared to play - Disrspectful is Coach Ginn sending his team to the concession stand at halftime vs Lima Bath in the playoffs and not going into the lockeroom! If Coach Ginn had an class he would not talk about other schools in a pep rally.

Why did Coach Ginn call The Perkins Coaching Staff Sunday before their game and gave the coaching staff props for having a great team and now he wants to call them disrespectful? He is smoke and mirrors. Next year they will add 26 new players from OHIO and flip their roster and have 0 CB.
Good Luck and win another championship the City!!!!!

🤣😂🤣😂 Coach Ginn takes a huge dump on Sandusky Perkins and pretty much guarantees victory over Alter. 12/1
Ted Ginn is a big ole candy . Wants to call Sandusky Perkins praising them before the game. Then wants to run his mouth to the public. Acts like he’s doing something big over in Glenville. It’s easy with a big name and a school to bring kids in. 26 to be exact. Two faced candy .

“Professional High School Football Team” but wait I thought it was about so much more than football?? It’s all about saving those kids not just football… lol telling on him self.

Keep recruiting and justifying it by “saving lives”. Everybody knows what it really is.

Where you at Glenville if you don't have 26 new athletes on your roster in 2023 that were not on your roster in 2022? Where you at? .Glenville and Ginn Academy will be caught sooner or later AGAIN!!! Eyes are watching you!!!
Perkins is not scared to play - Disrspectful is Coach Ginn sending his team to the concession stand at halftime vs Lima Bath in the playoffs and not going into the lockeroom! If Coach Ginn had an class he would not talk about other schools in a pep rally.

Why did Coach Ginn call The Perkins Coaching Staff Sunday before their game and gave the coaching staff props for having a great team and now he wants to call them disrespectful? He is smoke and mirrors. Next year they will add 26 new players from OHIO and flip their roster and have 0 CB.
Good Luck and win another championship the City!!!!!
Glenville is preparing for Alter tomorrow night in Canton. Where you at? Crying at home, because Glenville ended your team's season. Get bent.

Go Tarblooders!

I just hope Glenville gets to keep that scheduling that allows them to trade in some Senate games for non-league games. I hope they keep playing Avon and Hoban and can add some other challenges on the schedule, like Massillon or Toledo CC. Glenville is a big time program that pushes even the best teams to their best if they want to beat Glenville.
Me too. They need to be challenged and pushed in the regular season against equal or better competition. Playing Avon, Hoban and IMG prepares you for games like tomorrow night. Look at Ed's. They play a great schedule every year, taking everyone's best shots. They're not fazed come playoff time, as evidenced by their pulling away against Springfield in the DI state championship tonight

Cleveland all-stars against the Dayton all-stars. Should be a great small school D4 match-up. I have to go with Glenville in a close one, to many all-stars. Those small town villes and burgs are going to have to recruit a little harder to compete with these two juggern

🤣😂🤣😂 Coach Ginn takes a huge dump on Sandusky Perkins and pretty much guarantees victory over Alter. 12/1
Is this at high school or the academy that does not have sports so the kids can play at Glenville and not be counted in student population in CB?

Is this at high school or the academy that does not have sports so the kids can play at Glenville and not be counted in student population in CB?
Ginn Academy students who play for Glenville are counted towards Glenville's enrollment

Rumors say he has a tailbone "injury" but I'm pretty confident he isnt playing because he already has received 153k in NIL deals and has a ring. I think he's just sitting for college
Dunno if that's true or not, but if it is it speaks to his character. Doubt that Ginn would do it, but if a kid quits on his team like that, he gets none of the accolades (e.g. a ring) that come with any future success.

Same thing in college: a kid bails on a bowl game, F him.