• Archbishop Alter by 1-7

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Archbishop Alter by 8-16

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Archbishop Alter by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alter is a good team. They gave everything that they had Saturday night. But they were just outgunned against a Glenville squad that was bigger, faster and stronger than they were. That's the way it goes sometimes. They'll be back

So it’s not about football. Huh. Football just gets in the way. Huh. Yet you spend thousands of dollars, that you claim most of these kids do not have, to travel the nation to play football for a team sponsored by Ginn. Yet it’s not about football.

The system has been manipulated. Period. Everyone knows it. I’m sure it will get fixed. Maybe not though. There’s a reason there aren’t too many people saying congrats to Glenville on back to backs. I know schools that were back to back and lots of people were happy for them. Because the know they did it the right way. Still a few haters though.

The system has been manipulated. Period. Everyone knows it. I’m sure it will get fixed. Maybe not though. There’s a reason there aren’t too many people saying congrats to Glenville on back to backs. I know schools that were back to back and lots of people were happy for them. Because the know they did it the right way. Still a few haters though.
Ok now that youve got that off your chest do you feel better now?

So it’s not about football. Huh. Football just gets in the way. Huh. Yet you spend thousands of dollars, that you claim most of these kids do not have, to travel the nation to play football for a team sponsored by Ginn. Yet it’s not about football.
It’s exposure!!! More than 90% of our Team had never flown on an Airplane before. Open your mind before your mouth and just ask the questions!!! I Will give you the answers. We have to show them that its more to life than 105th and St Clair Ave.

Open your mind before your mouth and just ask the questions!!! I Will give you the answers.
OK. How many high-school age boys live in the Glenville attendance zone, attend a CMSD school, and still have their eligibility vested at Glenville?

It’s exposure!!! More than 90% of our Team had never flown on an Airplane before. Open your mind before your mouth and just ask the questions!!! I Will give you the answers. We have to show them that its more to life than 105th and St Clair Ave.
Who pays for all those flights etc?

Show us proof and not internet lore.
Student father registered to vote at home of Glenville alum while owning a home in another town.
lot of narratives go down the toilet when you actually read.
How much did the 13 or so transfers contribute this year while maintaining a 0 CB.
It’s exposure!!! More than 90% of our Team had never flown on an Airplane before.
Funny thing is I brought up this exact point and was low key called racist.

Student father registered to vote at home of Glenville alum while owning a home in another town.

How much did the 13 or so transfers contribute this year while maintaining a 0 CB.

Funny thing is I brought up this exact point and was low key called racist.
Once again internet lore my guy. Not saying this is the case but are you aware that Tedd Ginn Jr. is worth $14 million???? That's also not including other Cleveland Glenville alumni that have played in the NFL as well. It wouldn't be anything to donate back to the program they started in.

That’s right. There is more to life than that block in the city. There’s also other cities. Cities where good athletes come from to make a team better. But you guys are saving lives. I forgot.

Huh?

lol

Once again internet lore my guy. Not saying this is the case but are you aware that Tedd Ginn Jr. is worth $14 million???? That's also not including other Cleveland Glenville alumni that have played in the NFL as well. It wouldn't be anything to donate back to the program they started in.
I’d say he’s worth a lot more than $14M financially. And I’m guessing the message he imparts to young boys is priceless.

When you only have card in your hand, it's the only one you can play.

Dick Wolf Calendar GIF by Wolf Entertainment

So it’s not about football. Huh. Football just gets in the way. Huh. Yet you spend thousands of dollars, that you claim most of these kids do not have, to travel the nation to play football for a team sponsored by Ginn.
To be fair, a bunch of the IMG tab might've been picked up by others (IMG, ESPN, etc.). Wouldn't necessarily think that Glenville paid it all (or even most of it).

But if you really want to know, Glenville's a public school and their financial records are public information.

To be fair, a bunch of the IMG tab might've been picked up by others (IMG, ESPN, etc.). Wouldn't necessarily think that Glenville paid it all (or even most of it).

But if you really want to know, Glenville's a public school and their financial records are public information.
I’d bet dollars to donuts it was privately paid for.

So they are donating addresses for transfer students? Guess thats one way of giving back. BTW, the mom is still registered to vote at the home owned by the dad in Summit County who for some reason is registered to vote at the home of a Glenville alum.