Dems proposing 3 trillion dollar give away.

So not unlike those with the R next to their name.

Good to know.

Yea well my comment was not an endorsement of Repubs.
So if we have the cult of Orangeman, We have had the Democrat cult in the Warren/Y-Town area for at least 4 generations

Boeing factories are affected by state and local orders, same as an auto factory. What Boeing would get is a payment for their fixed and labor costs that were affected by the order. If the state and local governments need to receive their property, sales, and business taxes in order to operate they have to balance the safety and public interests of Boeing being able to continue to operate/exist.

Again, context and comprehension. You don't get it. You keep picking at it, but you aren't incisive enough to really hit the mark, so let me help you. The example you really want to use is the airline industry (which is Boeing's customer), they were affected not by a direct order or requirement by a specific government, but a combination of orders, requirements, and suggestions from a variety of state & local and the federal government that effectively put a ban on travel without actually putting a ban on travel. The airline industry would be an example of an entity that would receive federal coverage due to the activity of the individual states - indirectly impacted but of a national consequence.
Ok. So then you do think the Federal government does need to cover for state and local decisions. That’s what I thought you wanted.

There is definitely some pandering there.

However, the tax cut during a smoking market was simply a give back of sorts.

Ryan's last statement about pensions will be our next big hurdle.

On top of that municipalities and schools districts have still not properly recovered from the last recession. Many are broke or on the verge of being broke with no relief in sight.

I did ride my bike by a food line today. You should have seen all of the nice cars in that line. No roster check, no nothing, anyone that wants some food gets some all paid by taxpayers (Obama initiative).
The food give away drives me nuts. There's no sense of priority anymore.

The food give away drives me nuts. There's no sense of priority anymore.
My wife works in a larger school district and is in charge of this process. No roster checks, anyone who jumps in the line gets a box of food. Even people with Michigan plates. I'm not saying there are some people who do not need it but I would venture to say at least 75-85% of those in line taking food can afford their own. Especially looking at the vehicles. Yesterday, in my home district, I saw one of those new 2019/2020 decked out Dodge Rams. Priorities.