Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

Catch-a-case culture is the worst
Fcu1uNuWYAAsE54.jpg

They made their money writing books. They are not criminals, they’re both wealthy authors…..

I watched a baseball player’s mother (can’t really call her “a baseball Mom” in the sense I usually use the words) bring Michelle Obama‘s book with her lawn chair every single practice or game for an entire season, and the bookmark never moved once it got into the pages about 10% of the way. It never moved after the first quarter of the season. I just saw it sitting on her lap, or coming in and out of a big bag that she sometimes carried.

The woman was on her phone just about the whole time she was there, not really watching the games or practices, and I think the book became a prop after she lost interest. Sometimes being a minority individual looks more performative than genuine.

Last edited:
They made their money writing books. They are not criminals, they’re both wealthy authors…..

I watched a baseball player’s mother (can’t really call her “a baseball Mom” in the sense I usually use the words) bring Michelle Obama‘s book with her lawn chair every single practice or game for an entire season, and the bookmark never moved once it got into the pages about 10% of the way. It never moved after the first quarter of the season. I just saw it sitting on her lap, or coming in and out of a big bag that she sometimes carried.

The woman was on her phone just about the whole time she was there, not really watching the games or practices, and I think the book became a prop after she lost interest. Sometimes being a minority individual looks more performative than genuine.
Can't help myself. Could she read?

But they have feelings!

But they have feelings!
The “ just say it and they will believe it party of MAGA”. Lie , make up chit and they know their flock will believe it . Violent crime is out of control in every non conservative city . Of course it’s down including down by a nice percentage in NYC the last few years .

Then you have no problems with guns. Crime is falling and gun purchases are skyrocketing. Self policing works.