Deer Park ?

MooseJaw

Whats going on over at Deer Park? Saw a couple weeks ago that Elliott was transferring to a prep school for his senior year and now Munson is also leaving. Combine that with Gentry and Wise no longer there that leaves a lot of holes to fill. One has to assume that Gentry Sr will, as usual, have a lot of new recruits coming in. Anyone heard who the new guys are? Or will they actually have to play some kids that grew up in Deer park?

Kurt Rambis

There's NO WAY he has the balls to stick around if he doesn't have good players coming in.

If he's still the HC, DP will have new recuits.

BusinessEnd

DP also lost their main assistant coach - Reggie Revels - and he was the main talent procurer over there. I haven't heard of any incoming kids but I anticipate they will have several, especially is CPS stays virtual and pauses winter athletics like they did fall sports.

4GX

DP also lost their main assistant coach - Reggie Revels - and he was the main talent procurer over there. I haven't heard of any incoming kids but I anticipate they will have several, especially is CPS stays virtual and pauses winter athletics like they did fall sports.
Did Reggie grow up in Forest Park? If so, is/was that a key recruiting zone for him?

LetsGoBig

I believe Reggie went to CCPA which was the team that got kicked out of the tournament 3-4 years ago for cheating and illegally recruiting....maybe he is going there to revive the pipelines.

Kurt Rambis

I'll double down that Gentry doesn't have the balls to come back to Deer Park unless he raided CPS or found an out of city pipeline.

MooseJaw

Well looks who's back - Something Stupid to Say. Come on Something, you must know the scoop. School has started so there shouldn't really be any mystery here. Why are guys leaving? How many new recruits this year and where are they from?

Well looks who's back - Something Stupid to Say. Come on Something, you must know the scoop. School has started so there shouldn't really be any mystery here. Why are guys leaving? How many new recruits this year and where are they from?
Stupid is What Stupid Does. I learn from the best MooseFlaw!!!!