D7 R25 2023

So we can all clear the air and have some confirmation on who is who here, I would love to assist. I am the only Kennedy basketball coach that has an account on Yappi (coach Hughes) and my preference is to use the site to get updates on teams and players I wouldn’t be able to otherwise. I love Kennedy, been at the school 4 years and have had the opportunity to create some friendships that im extremely thankful for (that include Tempesta even though he is easy to hate 😂😂).
Since the majority of you love to hide behind names, I would love the chance to speak with each and every one of you 1v1. You know who I am, hit me up, I’ll gladly have a conversation of where the basketball program stands. The personal Hate towards Komlanc is a joke and honestly is pathetic. People may not agree with him but the dude loves Kennedy, he loves the students and will always put the students well being first. I absolute loath the fact I’m having to make a post to address this but Coach K (Marky as you key board warriors like to say) is not the reason Kennedy football is where it is and I’m willing to bet Tempesta can confirm that. Stop the personal attacks on a guy that never puts himself first, hate him or love him but attacks being made are an embarrassment for what Kennedy stands for. Again, you want to talk, you know who I am, please hit me up I will gladly have a conversation with you without some hidden name.
So why was the girls basketball coach fired? Why was he not given a reason? Why are prominent and exceptionally talented incoming freshman girls now enrolling at Ursuline?

And how the effff do you lose to Mathews in districts?

So why was the girls basketball coach fired? Why was he not given a reason? Why are prominent and exceptionally talented incoming freshman girls now enrolling at Ursuline?

No clue on girls basketball, ask the president. I unfortunately don’t get a say in who is hired or fired

At least the soccer team will be "good" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Soccer.
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

😂😂 Kid was a walrus on the court couldn’t shoot a layup more athletic than his uncle Tempesta
People forget about the year JFK was going to get the 7 footer from across the pond a couple years back. The next big JFK basketball recruit that never happened. If anyone remembers his name, please remind me. Thats all JFK can do, is recruit I guess. No homebred talent for my old eagles nowadays.

People forget about the year JFK was going to get the 7 footer from across the pond a couple years back. The next big JFK basketball recruit that never happened. If anyone remembers his name, please remind me. Thats all JFK can do, is recruit I guess. No homebred talent for my old eagles nowadays.
Rin Mjr. Do yourself a favor and remember that name.

And the next year Dalton shows you why you embrace football players on your basketball team. At Kennedy we run em off, cause basketball coaches are about the kids. (tongue in cheek). without Cam basketball beats weaklings and looses to everyone else. Congrats boys

I wonder what Kennedy's enrollment #'s look like.

And the next year Dalton shows you why you embrace football players on your basketball team. At Kennedy we run em off, cause basketball coaches are about the kids. (tongue in cheek). without Cam basketball beats weaklings and looses to everyone else. Congrats boys

Name a football guy the last two years that got ran off? No offense to football but not much for basketball talent on the team these last two years. Dalton had 7 seniors on team plus height and a D4 1st teamer and a 3rd teamer. The one played at a camp with top seniors in the state (Gabe Cupps, Pankey was there among other D1 college guys.) Also had a tougher strength of schedule. JFK was down a guy 4 juniors, 2 sophmores and a freshman. Again, details matter and sometimes you just take an L. Please quit talking stupid with nothing to back it up

I have never run a kid off but what ever helps you sleep at night. I personally love the football team and I got along with the previous staff (wish they were still here), I want them to be successful and hope as many of them come and play basketball as possible because it adds another level of physicality to how you can play. I am glad you appreciated the Cam comment, he was a once in a life time athlete and Kennedy was lucky to have him.
Enrollment numbers are fine, not an issue. With that said, doesn’t mean those kids are athletes.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES
those comments coming out of a coaches mouth are embarrassing
Not sure the excuse I made. The Cam comment was more of a light hearted comment and a compliment to a terrific athlete.
We got beat by a team that out played us, our worked us and more than likely out coached us. That isn’t an excuse it is reality.

My initial comment I said I am transparent, more often than not transparent to a fault. Like I said before, hit me up. You clearly know who I am, I would love to have a convo with you outside of a forum.

I hate Lowellville too, maybe that will improve my standing here….