D7 R25 2023

7 games vs D7 teams last season. 6 of those 7 teams ended in Drew Pasteur's top 25.

Iron sharpens iron. 💪💪💪

2. Lima Central Catholic (10-5)
5. Fort Loramie (11-3)
12. Hillsdale (7-5)
15. Lowellville (11-1)
22. Arlington (9-2)
24. Danville (11-3)

37. Toronto (6-5)

CAN'T WAIT FOR 8/18!!!

wayward pines GIF

Indeed. The 2 major starters we lost near the end of the season last year were a huge loss. Barring any major injuries (🤞) this season, we are going to have a 3-headed monster at RB that is going to rumble for a ton of yards.
Seems like you guys always have a 3 headed monster at RB. Didn't work well against us :). This year at our wide out will have some speed hopefully. One of our receivers is pretty quick I think. Hopefully we turn it around this year and make a run

7 games vs D7 teams last season. 6 of those 7 teams ended in Drew Pasteur's top 25.

Iron sharpens iron. 💪💪💪

5. Fort Loramie (11-3)
12. Hillsdale (7-5)
15. Lowellville (11-1)
22. Arlington (9-2)
24. Danville (11-3)

37. Toronto (6-5)

CAN'T WAIT FOR 8/18!!!

wayward pines GIF
65 days, my friend!

Iron sharpens iron. 💪💪💪

5. Fort Loramie (11-3)
12. Hillsdale (7-5)
15. Lowellville (11-1)
22. Arlington (9-2)
24. Danville (11-3)

37. Toronto (6-5)

CAN'T WAIT FOR 8/18!!!

wayward pines GIF
Lowellville doesn't deserve a top 25 spot. I'd give my 3-7 team from last year a top 25 spot before them

Seems like you guys always have a 3 headed monster at RB. Didn't work well against us :). This year at our wide out will have some speed hopefully. One of our receivers is pretty quick I think. Hopefully we turn it around this year and make a run
Hey! We played you guys pretty tough, man! Lol.

Hoping for a solid turn around for the Tomcats! Good luck!

R25 has 31 teams.
R27 has 23.

Sure, I will admit, there is a strange void between the regions where there are no D7 schools. However, in saying that, why would they not pull Danville, SCC and maybe even Toronto down to even out the numbers? What is the determining factor?

On the other side of the state...
R26 has 33.
R28 has 23.
???

Area.jpg

Last edited:
R25 has 31 teams.
R27 has 23.

Sure, I will admit, there is a strange void between the regions where there are no D7 schools. However, in saying that, why would they not pull Danville, SCC and maybe even Toronto down to even out the numbers? What is the determining factor?

R26 has 33.
R28 has 23.
???

View attachment 42641
Careful @dnis30 - Lucas would have to be in that conversation as well no?

R25 has 31 teams.
R27 has 23.

R26 has 33.
R28 has 23.
???

View attachment 42641
It’s likely due to proximity and duration of travel purposes since there are now twice as many first round matchups come week 11.

Careful @dnis30 - Lucas would have to be in that conversation as well no?
As far North/South? Yes. East/West? Yes, too. However, IMO, there are 4-5 schools closer to R27 than Lucas. We are definitely centrally located, as over the last 8-9 years we've been in every region except 28.

R25 has 31 teams.
R27 has 23.

R26 has 33.
R28 has 23.
???

View attachment 42641
That circle should be R27 teams. Just like putting us in R21 back in 2019.

If she wants to brand anyone with a dissenting opinion a ‘hater’, she needs to find her safe space on a private Facebook group.