D7 R25 2023

Not sure the excuse I made. The Cam comment was more of a light hearted comment and a compliment to a terrific athlete.
We got beat by a team that out played us, our worked us and more than likely out coached us. That isn’t an excuse it is reality.

My initial comment I said I am transparent, more often than not transparent to a fault. Like I said before, hit me up. You clearly know who I am, I would love to have a convo with you outside of a forum.

I hate Lowellville too, maybe that will improve my standing here….
How you feel about DJ getting the hoops job in Lville ?

Ya know what strikes me @Hoist the Black @Jaws31 @Jake22 @TEMPESTA @dnis30 @The Dock @Raylan_Givens @gotti544 ...... @Hahaha is a 🚨 🚨🚨🚨

If you're such a big K supporter - where the hell have you been during all the winning?! Interesting that you're new when all the stuff goes down. So you're either 1. one of the new coaches 2. part of the administration 3. a burner account for trolling purposes.....

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

@Hahaha is a 🚨 🚨🚨🚨

@Hahaha, If you're such a big K supporter - where the hell have you been during all the winning?! Interesting that you're new when all the stuff goes down. So you're either 1. one of the new coaches 2. part of the administration 3. a burner account for trolling purposes.....
SPOT ON, BROTHER.

If we can take a quick break from the JFK fiasco... :LOL:

The fam and I are headed out to Rogers Flea Market here in a few weeks. I've heard it's great. Someone tell me about the food. What should I try?

Damn, this is worse than I thought.
We go from our Head football coach preaching expectations and championships to trying to justify losing to Mathews. Mathews!!!!!
Oh wait those clowns are the hoops coaches themselves. they're used to underachieving.

We go from our Head football coach preaching expectations and championships to trying to justify losing to Mathews. Mathews!!!!!
Oh wait those clowns are the hoops coaches themselves. they're used to underachieving.
Unfortunately for the hoops program getting past Richmond Hts is impossible

I was just joking. Good on them!
This is spill over from another thread…

I get the obvious. Trust me. But there’s something ironic about everyone’s idea of “manufacturing more fairness” for everyone else that just seems like it starts working against you. I think we can all agree that life doesn’t work that way.

I’m surprised the D7 guys haven’t toasted the OHSAA phone lines about not allowing Tim Goodwin to coach in the state of Ohio below D1. (Public school, obviously)

…and that actually satisfies the private haters…whoa…hey now….

Ya know what strikes me @Hoist the Black @Jaws31 @Jake22 @TEMPESTA @dnis30 @The Dock @Raylan_Givens @gotti544 ...... @Hahaha is a 🚨 🚨🚨🚨

If you're such a big K supporter - where the hell have you been during all the winning?! Interesting that you're new when all the stuff goes down. So you're either 1. one of the new coaches 2. part of the administration 3. a burner account for trolling purposes.....

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day
What the hell does winning have to do with it? I’m not a coach or burner account. I support the program and school win or lose. Sticking up for Coach K cause some don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. Look at previous post from the Coach that is on here. Coach Hughes. Coach K knows I support him win or lose. Don’t need to come on here a brag or take my ball and go home like some when things go wrong.

Last edited:
It’s Friday and your still dumb

What the hell does winning have to do with it? I’m not a coach or burner account. I support the program and school win or lose. Sticking u odor K cause some don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. Look at previous post from the Coach that is on here. Coach Hughes. Coach K knows I support him win or lose. Don’t need to come on here a brag or take my ball and go home like some when things go wrong.
This poster profiles as a lady from Shadyside.

What the hell does winning have to do with it? I’m not a coach or burner account. I support the program and school win or lose. Sticking u odor K cause some don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. Look at previous post from the Coach that is on here. Coach Hughes. Coach K knows I support him win or lose. Don’t need to come on here a brag or take my ball and go home like some when things go wrong.
All I'm saying is that it's pretty curious that you didn't exist on here until bleep hit the fan. Big supporter of JFK but you weren't around to celebrate the great times?!....All the other JFK supporters on here have been here the whole time and you'd be damn hard pressed to find bigger supporters of JFK than @TEMPESTA, @Jaws31 and @Jake22

All I'm saying is that it's pretty curious that you didn't exist on here until bleep hit the fan. Big supporter of JFK but you weren't around to celebrate the great times?!....All the other JFK supporters on here have been here the whole time and you'd be damn hard pressed to find bigger supporters of JFK than @TEMPESTA, @Jaws31 and @Jake22
Didn’t know Yappi existed until hit the fan.