Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

The Governors of Michigan, NY, California & New Jersey to name just a few. And believing in states and local rights isn't a suicide pact. There is a limit to the incompetent & evil local authorities can engage in before it becomes a case of denying their citizens the basic protections of the Constitution.
How are they any different than Ohio?

More important, that is what state and local elections are for. An Ohioan whining about what California does is stupid. Like I care WTF goes on Idaho.

No, that's not what I mean.

Did I say that?

Did I say that?

No, nothing like that.

Great job! You went 0 - 4 with that stupidity! lmao
You complained about disinformation coming from our government and I simply gave you excellent examples,

Now, carry on with your butt hurt little tantrum and I will be waiting.

You complained about disinformation coming from our government and I simply gave you excellent examples,

Now, carry on with your butt hurt little tantrum and I will be waiting.

No, I was specifically talking about the orchestrated conspiracy to remove Donald Trump from office 87 million fools believed. You are babbling about stupid chit no one paid attention to.

Now, carry on with your 10th grade sophistry and anytime.

No, I was specifically talking about the orchestrated conspiracy to remove Donald Trump from office 87 million fools believed. You are babbling about stupid chit no one paid attention to.

Now, carry on with your 10th grade sophistry and anytime.
And I am talking about the orchestrated conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election you MAGA fools believed. You are babbling about stupid chit no one cares about. Hunters laptop has been proven to be a non event. You can’t name a single meaningful outcome associated with it.

Good thing I don't give a chit what you did.
nor do I care about your miserable existence. We agree that neither of us will forget. The difference is that I look at 2020 pretty fondly. Spent more time with families and friends, played a ton of golf, and moved into my new Florida place. You still whine and cry and bitch and moan and talk about paybacks for what was done to you. MAGA victimhood.

And I am talking about the orchestrated conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election you MAGA fools believed.

Couldn't care less because no one believed it. Conversely, 87 million believed the deep state lie. A significant proportion would have voted differently had they known the truth.

Build Back Stupid comprises the fools in this country.

Please make a note of it.

You are babbling about stupid chit no one cares about. Hunters laptop has been proven to be a non event.

A majority of American voters care as witnessed by the fact the Biden Crime Family is less popular than Trump and losing badly to him in the polls.

You can’t name a single meaningful outcome associated with it.

I just did.

nor do I care about your miserable existence. We agree that neither of us will forget. The difference is that I look at 2020 pretty fondly. Spent more time with families and friends, played a ton of golf, and moved into my new Florida place. You still whine and cry and bitch and moan and talk about paybacks for what was done to you. MAGA victimhood.

IMG_4443.jpeg

So they were listening or they weren't? iconfused.

Neither. They were acknowledging the brave leadership I displayed in the face of tyrants. They let me know when the shooting starts they had my back. For various reasons they weren't able to display their disobedience but viewed me as a ray of hope in a world gone mad. I felt very much like Caesar in Planet of the Apes. I seemed like a god to them.

Hail Caesar!

Neither. They were acknowledging the brave leadership I displayed in the face of tyrants. They let me know when the shooting starts they had my back. For various reasons they weren't able to display their disobedience but viewed me as a ray of hope in a world gone mad. I felt very much like Caesar in Planet of the Apes. I seemed like a god to them.

Hail Caesar!
Follow up question: why are old white men so corny and cringe?