Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

Look at the replies to that twitter…
What a bunch of a—holes… all of sudden now everyone is shocked and are asking why pregnant women took these jabs? Just a few months ago an individual was a conspiracy nut to denounce the jab as dangerous.

Look at the replies to that twitter…
What a bunch of a—holes… all of sudden now everyone is shocked and are asking why pregnant women took these jabs? Just a few months ago an individual was a conspiracy nut to denounce the jab as dangerous.

I have a family member that was required to get vaxx in order to Keep their Job ( was pregnant at time of Vaxx )
- and it was doctor suggested because it will help fight Covid for Momma and Baby !!!!

the little one has a Dr.'s appointment with Oncologist, they don't like what they see in the blood workup ?
and Yes - the Young Parents are Freaking out !

How long before the vaccine is the leading cause of death in this country? And the leading cause of any health malady? Has it already happened?

I thank God every day that my daughter found a doctor that told her to ABSOLUTLY NOT take the poison even if she hadn't been pregnant. She wouldn't have taken it anyway. It's sad now though that she is very suspicious of vaccines for children. After investigating what's included in them, I would be cautious also.

I thank God every day that my daughter found a doctor that told her to ABSOLUTLY NOT take the poison even if she hadn't been pregnant. She wouldn't have taken it anyway. It's sad now though that she is very suspicious of vaccines for children. After investigating what's included in them, I would be cautious also.

I really regret talking the Vaxx - I have more Ailments now than I have had in my whole lifetime !!!

The current infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2022 is 5.547 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.19% decline from 2021. The infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2021 was 5.614 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.18% decline from 2020.

Last edited:

The current infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2022 is 5.547 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.19% decline from 2021. The infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2021 was 5.614 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.18% decline from 2020.
You don't say.

In Ohio, the stats show only 46 deaths "with" Covid resulting from 576,221 cases for people ages 0 through 19 (from Ohio's dashboard site -

Doing the math, the death rate is 0.0079% for those that catch the virus. Is this a scary high number that requires mandatory Covid "vaccines"? By the way, if they are mandatory, then how many boosters are also mandatory?

You don't say.

In Ohio, the stats show only 46 deaths "with" Covid resulting from 576,221 cases for people ages 0 through 19 (from Ohio's dashboard site -

Doing the math, the death rate is 0.0079% for those that catch the virus. Is this a scary high number that requires mandatory Covid "vaccines"? By the way, if they are mandatory, then how many boosters are also mandatory?
Nothing to do with what I posted. They are not mandatory.
I don’t always like being right long before 99% of the general population.
Good, cuz you are not. Stillbirths are not up.

Fake news.

Children are not dying of cardiac arrest.

Nothing to do with what I posted. They are not mandatory.

Good, cuz you are not. Stillbirths are not up.

Fake news.

Children are not dying of cardiac arrest.
The CDC has come out with the recommendation for children to have Covid shots. Most states rely on CDC recommendations. See how they play their game of Catch-22 to make it mandatory? Sure you do.

My point is that you are defending a “low” stillborn death rate as basically inconsequential. I’m saying the death rate for kids getting Covid is equally so. And yet, the Leftist control nuts are 100% for kids getting shots. There’s zero logic there statistically.

The CDC has come out with the recommendation for children to have Covid shots. Most states rely on CDC recommendations. See how they play their game of Catch-22 to make it mandatory? Sure you do.

My point is that you are defending a “low” stillborn death rate as basically inconsequential. I’m saying the death rate for kids getting Covid is equally so. And yet, the Leftist control nuts are 100% for kids getting shots. There’s zero logic there statistically.
No. I'm saying covid vaccines are not causing an uptick of stillborn cases. In fact , there are less. Also, it is not true that children are "literally dying of cardiac arrest" from covid vaccine shots. Those are facts. Just like it is a fact that covid vaccines are not mandated for children. You can guess and speculate, but the facts are that you are wrong.

There has been a 29% increase this year in all cause mortality and life insurance companies are paying attention. The rise is much worse in the vaccinated population than with the nonvaccinated.
Besides the blood clotting problems from the vaccine it seems to be hurting the immune system of the vaccinated, more cancers ect. More brain problems like strokes aneurisms. This is being reported worldwide and the most vaccinated countries are seeing the most rise in deaths.

Correlation is not causation and it's to early to know just how damaging, if at all, mass covid vaccination will prove to be on public health.

However, it's not to early to consider that there is a risk here particularly given the special circumstances of the vaccines development and mechanism of action. It is the responsibility of Pfizer, Public Health Agency's and the FDA to monitor the situation closely and be especially sensitive to changes in public health parameters. Given how almost any affliction was blamed on covid it's the least they can do with the vaccine.

And given what we don't know here, basic public health would demand that cautious risk/benefit determinations would be carried out. This means that for the vast majority of Americans covid vaccination would not be recommended since the threat of covid to these people is very low.

No. I'm saying covid vaccines are not causing an uptick of stillborn cases. In fact , there are less. Also, it is not true that children are "literally dying of cardiac arrest" from covid vaccine shots. Those are facts. Just like it is a fact that covid vaccines are not mandated for children. You can guess and speculate, but the facts are that you are wrong.
Psycho dad: well they aren't mandated, so what's the problem?

Psycho dad after a local school board makes them mandatory: well they are necessary to insure the health of the child and community, so what's the problem?

Oh, that’s right, y’all thought is was cool to force infected elderly back into nursing homes, cuz that’s always a good policy 🤷🏿
In which zeeman attempts to explain to you your own thoughts but still gets it wrong. Wash, rinse, repeat.

There has been a 29% increase this year in all cause mortality and life insurance companies are paying attention. The rise is much worse in the vaccinated population than with the nonvaccinated.
Got data I can see to back this up?