Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

You are a complete joke … upset because politicians lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂 … Trump is the biggest lier of all time … yet you still bow down to your King Donny … what a joke … can’t believe you can even say this with a straight face … you have been so brainwashed by the far right or propaganda

I'm not just talking about politicians, simpleton. We're talking about state sponsored disinformation and propaganda.

And you fell for it, sap.

No I blame the Dems for doubling down on what the Pubs did after much more was know and understood about the virus and the harm we were doing to our nation that made no sense in regards to the real dangers of covid.
Spot on.

If we were to go county by county nationally - the typical level of local public health administration - and group counties by population density to contrast similar populations along partisan lines, I have no doubt we would see that those counties under Democrat control ran shut-downs and all elements of Global Pandemic Theater 2-3 times longer than was done in red counties, and that this extreme difference yielded no significant health benefits whatsoever.

But not here in Ohio. The Ohio Legislature slapped down DeWine and the 6 d-bags of the "big blue cities Mayors' club". Remember them ?

God damn the Democrat party

This is true. This is incorrect.

Dewine would have continued his tyranny for much longer if the General Assembly hadn't limited his ability to issue perpetual public health orders.
Remember that Mayors' Club text stream ? I'll never understand why li'l Mike still let those creeps push him around in a final term, but that's who he is - just another old school "go-along-to-get-along Republican" that still gets his constituency bent over for the progressive movement, but more slowly than a Democrat would.

The danger should have been downplayed since it was overhyped. More state "experts should have been sidelined. They are liars.

Subterfuge.

Masking was worthless except for your obedience training.

As it should have been.

Lie.

What else you got? All that is bullchit.
spot on

Will go nowhere. They have a multitude of jabs they are mandated to take. They would have taken if Republican was president. We don't need cowards and people that cannot follow orders in the Military.

Plenty of jobs for them in the civilian world. My wife has flu shot and other mandated shots she must take every year. No crying allowed. We will be just fine without these people in the military.
Hey stupid - fyi, this is the same attorney that slapped down the attempt at a mandatory military anthrax shot.

Last edited:
You are a complete joke … upset because politicians lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂 … Trump is the biggest lier of all time … yet you still bow down to your King Donny … what a joke … can’t believe you can even say this with a straight face … you have been so brainwashed by the far right or propaganda
I have noticed that your level of desperation is directly proportional to emoji count. Always three fingers pointed back at yourself.

Your consistency is remarkable, but I guess that's to be expected from those Politi-bot useful idiots running the Alinsky program.

Statistically impossible fact!!! 99.999
You can get amazing "voter participation levels" with the Eric Holder voting model of "legal ballot harvesting", but whatever you do, never purge voter rolls for dead, inactive, or moved-aways, and most importantly, NEVER, EVER DO A SIGNATURE AUDIT OR CHECK FOR IDs.

I'm not just talking about politicians, simpleton. We're talking about state sponsored disinformation and propaganda.

And you fell for it, sap.
So how is this different than what James Comey did in 2016? … you know the director of the FBI who announced (2 weeks before the election) they were investigating Hillary Clinton over new emails (when none actually did) and did not announce they were also investigating Trump and Russia … last I checked he work (head of) the FBI

So how is this different than what James Comey did in 2016?

Stop it. Are you being obtuse on purpose?

You don't see a difference between one man's actions and the actions of the entire Federal government, most State governments, and a compliant media???

Please.

That would still be a flaming idiot 🤷‍♂️

A distinction without a difference, at this point. It's very rare for an incumbent POTUS to have an opponent with a Presidential "track record", as Trump does.

If you choose a Democrat over Trump at this point, you really don't care about America.

Repubs have gone further and further off the rails since 2010. I'm done. Not a single one will garner a vote from me in 2024.

And I don't give 2 f...ks what some goofball cranky old guy on a message board thinks about it.

Repubs have gone further and further off the rails since 2010. I'm done. Not a single one will garner a vote from me in 2024.

And I don't give 2 f...ks what some goofball cranky old guy on a message board thinks about it.

We're devastated.

lmao

So basically you are assigning more blame to Dems for doing the exact same things as Pubs just because of the “D”.
Yes, because in March/April of 2020 there was a lot we didn't know about Covid and the cautionary principle applied. But by 2021 when the democrats were tripling down on some of the early Trump administration actions, we knew a lot more. Pretty simple really.

What? The problem is Biden voters listened, dope.

When the state is issuing the disinformation, it's a problem.

Please make a note of this.
You mean stuff like the election was stolen? That Dominion machines flipped votes? Like 10 thousand dead people voted in Georgia? Disinformation like that?

Yes, because in March/April of 2020 there was a lot we didn't know about Covid and the cautionary principle applied. But by 2021 when the democrats were tripling down on some of the early Trump administration actions, we knew a lot more. Pretty simple really.
What dems are you talking about? I thought you are all for state and local rights?

BS, You guys trashed DeWine, but not the National response. You guys were preaching a local response. Local health departments. An overwhelming majority of you were. It needed a national response and it got a joke.

No contact tracing. None of the pandemic 101 things that should have been done were. That is on the Trump administration. PERIOD. Sop with the excuses.
Yea because we conservatives and republicans just loved the "national" response of Dr Fauci and company. I mean we worshiped DOCTOR Fauci.

The local response was the best way to go. Unfortunately local public health departments let us down by slavishly following federal recommendations showing all the initiative and creative thinking of a giant, lethargic bureaucratic slug.

Contact tracing is useless for a highly infectious respiratory virus.

So what pandemic 101 things should have been done that were not? All I know is those "things" depend on what kind of a pandemic you're dealing with. For a highly infectious but low virulence respiratory virus like covid we didn't follow the simple rules established for us by Dr Henderson. Especially his most important rule - do as little as possible to disrupt the normal flow of a society.

Stop it. Are you being obtuse on purpose?

You don't see a difference between one man's actions and the actions of the entire Federal government , most State governments, and a compliant media???

Please.
What Federal actions are you talking about?

What dems are you talking about? I thought you are all for state and local rights?
The Governors of Michigan, NY, California & New Jersey to name just a few. And believing in states and local rights isn't a suicide pact. There is a limit to the incompetent & evil local authorities can engage in before it becomes a case of denying their citizens the basic protections of the Constitution.

Will go nowhere. They have a multitude of jabs they are mandated to take. They would have taken if Republican was president. We don't need cowards and people that cannot follow orders in the Military.
This just shows how damn ignorant of all things "republican" & conservative you are.

I'm sure the military can replace all the vaccine "cowards" with Tranies & wonder girls. You know BE, ALL YOU CAN BE!

Yea because we conservatives and republicans just loved the "national" response of Dr Fauci and company. I mean we worshiped DOCTOR Fauci.

The local response was the best way to go. Unfortunately local public health departments let us down by slavishly following federal recommendations showing all the initiative and creative thinking of a giant, lethargic bureaucratic slug.

Contact tracing is useless for a highly infectious respiratory virus.

So what pandemic 101 things should have been done that were not? All I know is those "things" depend on what kind of a pandemic you're dealing with. For a highly infectious but low virulence respiratory virus like covid we didn't follow the simple rules established for us by Dr Henderson. Especially his most important rule - do as little as possible to disrupt the normal flow of a society.
Trump and Company. Fauci began his tenure as the Director of the NIAID in 1984 under President Ronald Reagan. He served in this role for 39 years, until his retirement at the end of 2022.

Flashback Reminder to All of You Who Still Vote Blue​

3 years ago arrested eating with family thanksgiving