College Football 2022-2023

LSU’s Harold Perkins is a helluva linebacker. And it would be quite the feat for Brian Kelly to make it to Atlanta in his first season. Ironically, he just needs Bama to win to make that a reality.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I feel bad for Mark Whipple. Got his left knee or leg destroyed on the sideline at Michigan, had to take a cart in at halftime, still trying to gut it out and call plays for the Huskers.

Bryce Young too small and frail for the Pro game
I feel bad for Mark Whipple. Got his left knee or leg destroyed on the sideline at Michigan, had to take a cart in at halftime, still trying to gut it out and call plays for the Huskers.

Don’t squeeze the Charmin

I know Clemson got thrashed last week, but only being favored by 7 at home over Louisville is a disrespectful line. I’d hammer that.

I hope you all made December rent or some Christmas gift money on my knowledge. Sooner or later you all will recognize the intelligence you have free access to.

LSU’s Harold Perkins is a helluva linebacker. And it would be quite the feat for Brian Kelly to make it to Atlanta in his first season. Ironically, he just needs Bama to win to make that a reality.

That was a massive late game flip to get him from A&M.

I don’t know why, but my spidey sense is telling me the Big Ten’s top two teams are going to get more of a challenge today than they bargained for.

P.S. Sic ‘em Bears! Knock these frogs right out of the CFP.

Normally I’d say Alabama is sleepwalking, but really they’re just not that good.

scUM playing basically even with Illinois? Looking ahead or signs of offense limitations? Can't wait for this time next week.....I think

scUM playing basically even with Illinois? Looking ahead or signs of offense limitations? Can't wait for this time next week.....I think
It’s because they haven’t played anybody all year and now they’re playing a team that isn’t great or even good but has some of that signature AEW Champion toughness.

Navy beats American leader UCF, once again proving one of the most tried-and-true NFL gambling theorems: When a teams plays a physical juggernaut, bet on them the next week when they play a much softer opponent.

Playing UCF was like a ray of warm sunshine for Navy after facing an epic Notre Dame physical thunderstorm one week ago.

As I’ve said on here many times, the AAC ain’t legit or even close to legit.

I hope Coastal Carolina or another Sun Belt team who deserves the Group of Five bid gets it.