College Football 2022-2023

Don’t be such a b**ch. Clemson isn’t a Top 5 team, but they’re top 10. It’s a quality win for ND.
You think clemson is better than #10 LSU? They aren't. Their QB play is horrible. Their defense has backtracked. They get preferential treatment because Dabo

You think clemson is better than #10 LSU? They aren't. Their QB play is horrible. Their defense has backtracked. They get preferential treatment because Dabo
They’re better than USC and like it or not, LSU lost to Florida st week 1 and just got blown out by Tennessee at home a few weeks ago.

They’re better than USC and like it or not, LSU lost to Florida st week 1 and just got blown out by Tennessee at home a few weeks ago.
What would Tennessee do to clemson? Clemson would beat USC, mich, Bama, Oregon, tcu? Bs

I don’t they will, but LSU making and beating Georgia in the SEC championship would make things very interesting. So would TCU running the table. Can’t see them being left out of they do. Winning at Texas looks a lot better now than it did this morning.

Tuesday should look like this after the weekend: #1 Georgia, #2 Michigan, #3 Ohio State, #4 TCU, #5 Tennessee, #6 Oregon.

Case for #1 Georgia-simply dominated all competition and beat the current #1 CFP team.

Case for #2 Michigan- Despite trailing at Rutgers, they seem to be the B10 team trending upwards.

Case for #3 Ohio State- Their struggle with a 1-7 team is enough, even if weather is to be blamed. A win's a win though, onto next week.

Case for #4 TCU- At some point in time being undefeated has to mean something, right?

Case for #5 Tennessee- The win against Bama is less impressive, imagine that! They struggled mightily against UGA, likely are done making any difference in the SEC race.

Case for #6 Oregon- Although they were handed a mighty beat down by UGA week 1, they are trending upwards and their offense cannot be overlooked.

If I had to guess the matchups in the CFP by season's end, I would say it would be something like this:

#1 UGA vs #4 Michigan/Ohio state
#2 Michigan/Ohio State vs #3 Oregon

These matchups consider the following: UGA wins SEC, OSU vs UM is close, and Oregon wins the P12, which would mean beating Utah twice potentially, and TCU finishes with one or more losses. What might or likely happen is whether the commitee decides on whether putting a one loss non B10 champ (OSU/UM) is better than putting a one loss non SEC Champ (Tennessee). It may very well be an SEC vs B10 CFP if things finish as they should, but Maryland could knock off tOSU just as easily as Illinois could knock off UM.

1667709099098.gif

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Clemson had no business being in the top 10 except had avoided a loss, should have had multiple by now. Anyone with a brain cell saw they were not very good
Get on your knees and exhibit your fealty!

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Last edited:
Still mad that the Luckeyes struggled with a 1-7 team, eh?

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …