New Lexington
Zanesville
New Albany
Canal Winchester
Westerville North
Dublin Coffman
Bishop Hartley
Washington Courthouse

I wasn't sure if Vaughn might head to her home district of AW and team up with the Benders and make a push for Dayton with that group. Not sure about Clay but she's Scott district and probably could end up at Start somehow with their open enrollment in TPS. Not saying any of this happens but guess it depends on the coach and what the kids are thinking. Since OHSAA gave them the 2 year probation after the second violation, and when the third violation came out they obviously were removed this year but wasn't sure if they may not be eligible for those future state tournaments too? With the coaches removed doesn't make sense to keep punishing future kids but if this is the case I could see some kids (like a Sr Vaughn) who may want to try and make a tournament run somewhere else.

Not sure of the talent level in CHSL, I know Notre Dame scrimmaged one of the teams but don't recall the results.
Vaughn cannot currently transfer back as a Senior without losing 2nd half eligibility. You can currently only transfer back to your home district prior to your Senior year. Bylaw 4-7-2. This is up for vote 6B coming up so it’s possible it gets done in time for her but if it fails she would be out of luck for another State tournament.

Vaughn cannot currently transfer back as a Senior without losing 2nd half eligibility. You can currently only transfer back to your home district prior to your Senior year. Bylaw 4-7-2. This is up for vote 6B coming up so it’s possible it gets done in time for her but if it fails she would be out of luck for another State tournament.
True, I had heard some rumblings a few weeks back that the state may allow some transfer exemptions for the Central Catholic team members on this since the issues were with the coaches and not the players. Since they were put on 2 year probation after the second violation and removed from the tournament on the third, allowing players to transfer back to their home district and be fully eligible seems like a reasonable option if they so choose it. Not sure there is any precedent of this but I understand why that might be an option in discussion.

Loveland hires Monroe HC Chad Adolph

Monroe is now open

Attachments

• 82F5BADB-A98C-4423-B833-452F87171DA1.jpeg
    82F5BADB-A98C-4423-B833-452F87171DA1.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 59
That is a bit of a surprise for Loveland. I guess slim pickings these days.

I’m sure slim pickings and no jobs to offer in the school, since they can’t pass a levy. Latest I read from a board member if it doesn’t pass on May 2nd pay to play could be among the highest in the city. As well as some extra curricular programs being in jeopardy.

I’m sure slim pickings and no jobs to offer in the school, since they can’t pass a levy. Latest I read from a board member if it doesn’t pass on May 2nd pay to play could be among the highest in the city. As well as some extra curricular programs being in jeopardy.
Loveland and their levies 🙄. That’s for another thread.

A non teacher coach is not an issue in my opinion, but one with a 11-35 record over the past 2 seasons. Geez.

Loveland and their levies 🙄. That’s for another thread.

A non teacher coach is not an issue in my opinion, but one with a 11-35 record over the past 2 seasons. Geez.
I am still a huge believer in having as many coaches in the building as possible. Allows for a different type of bond to be built outside of the gym or field. Just my opinion, there are quite a few Coaches that do a good job outside the building.

But you are correct 11-35, woof! I would love to know who else applies for a job like this.

I am still a huge believer in having as many coaches in the building as possible. Allows for a different type of bond to be built outside of the gym or field. Just my opinion, there are quite a few Coaches that do a good job outside the building.

But you are correct 11-35, woof! I would love to know who else applies for a job like this.
sometimes its not about the record but the lack of talent one has to endure hurts their record. This does not mean he/she is not a good coach!

I agree but a sub .500 record is hard to explain to supporters of a program with a good track record as of late.
I don't know that I agree with this take. Loveland has always been mid to top third of the ECC barring two great years at the top, one of which was the senior year of late blooming Jillian Hayes. But both beore and after Coach Parker's passing they had returned to where they have always traditionally been so I'm not sure what expectations the 'supporters' are warranted in having that won't be met by this hire. In fact I actually see a lot of similarities in him to Coach Parker, the active social media presence and avid positive promotion of the student athletes in the district and on the team were one of Darnell's signatures and Chad Adolph seems very similar in that regard, I see that returning in full force at Loveland, which has been missed with the loss of Parker. The sub .500 just doesn't seem like that much of a dark cloud, just like Loveland's two 'off' years on top, Monroe has had two 'off' years the other way, but they coincide with a forced bump to Div 1 the past few years with CB, putting them literally right over the 323 limit and with Talawanda having some recent breakout stars, Bellbrook establishing themselves at the top, etc. It is what it is but I guess I don't see why this hire is a 'surprise' for Loveland.

Northwest Ohio list:

Bluffton - hired Adam Burris
Buckeye Central
Clay - hired Brandon Roberts
Clyde - hired Blayze Behney
Defiance
Edison - hired Chelsey Meagrow
Fostoria
Lexington - hired Gabby Stover
Liberty-Benton
Mansfield Senior - hired Mark DeLaney
Mohawk - hired Natasha Mullholand
Monroeville
Pandora-Gilboa
Swanton
Sylvania Southview - hired Tyler Bates
Tiffin Calvert - hired Aaron Sheets
Toledo Bowsher
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo St. Ursula
Wauseon
Willard - hired Alanna Bedingfield
Defiance and Liberty-Benton are two jobs that have some good potential. One could really build a program there.

Northwest Ohio list:

Bluffton - hired Adam Burris
Buckeye Central - hired Phil Loy
Clay - hired Brandon Roberts
Clyde - hired Blayze Behney
Defiance
Edison - hired Chelsey Meagrow
Fostoria - hired Derek Angelone
Lexington - hired Gabby Stover
Liberty-Benton - hired Chad Lieb
Mansfield Senior - hired Mark DeLaney
Mohawk - hired Natasha Mullholand
Monroeville
New Riegel
Pandora-Gilboa
Swanton
Sylvania Southview - hired Tyler Bates
Tiffin Calvert - hired Aaron Sheets
Toledo Bowsher
Toledo Central Catholic - hired Corri Stanley
Toledo St. Ursula
Wauseon
Willard - hired Alanna Bedingfield
Ursula job has been filled. (I’ll let them announce it first)