Central Buckeye Conference 2020

Kenton Ridge opted to schedule Columbus Independence week 1 instead of Greenon. very disappointed as we all should be. no reason Greenon and Kenton Ridge shouldn’t have gotten this done.
Unfortunate that they couldn't get this done...Columbus Beechcroft still looking for games might not be a terrible matchup. Lima Senior (D2) is open as well, also could take the club route and schedule a reigning sports academy or a Columbus crusaders. West HS opened up as well. With it being this late in the selection process the options are a little dry.

El Indio

I'm not. It's good to see KR getting expanding their schedule. I thought you said earlier that Shawnee was Greenon's week one game.

ghsknightsfan

I'm not. It's good to see KR getting expanding their schedule. I thought you said earlier that Shawnee was Greenon's week one game.
yes, i meant week 2. Shawnee is still on the schedule for week 1.

Kenton Ridge
week 1- home vs Mechanicsburg
week 2- @ Columbus Independence

Chisel

although the first 2 games for KR are gone be very tough to win I applaud them for challenging themselves and not picking up cubcake games.

Looks like Alder re-ups on another 2 year deal with Bloom Carroll for 2021 & 2022 in Week 3. Think this will be a good series over the next 3 years.

Also looks like London will play Licking Valley in week 2 next season 2020, that should be a great test to see where they are early in the season.