Central Buckeye Conference 2020

How many athletes from this past football season are going to play college football? I think bellefontaine and london had a few I’m not sure.

How many athletes from this past football season are going to play college football? I think bellefontaine and london had a few I’m not sure.
Robbie Glass, Josh Lange, and Jaden Hall of Shawnee i know are commited to schools

Bellefontaine- Garrett Gross, Jacob Kidwell, Brandon Hayes all to Urbana. Ryan Pool to Ashland.

Northwestern has lost their entire Varsity coaching staff from the crew that got them to the State Playoffs. Carter is the only remnant. 1-9 is in their future.
where did they go?? that’s pretty odd usually the staff leaves when the head coach does

We'll be lucky to have football at the rate we are going. I hate to even think about it, but they are going to be over cautious...way over cautious. If we do have it, ,I have a feeling there's going to be some serious sanitary restrictions put in place (think about sharing water bottles, locker rooms, etc). Its going to come at quite a cost for schools.

We'll be lucky to have football at the rate we are going. I hate to even think about it, but they are going to be over cautious...way over cautious. If we do have it, ,I have a feeling there's going to be some serious sanitary restrictions put in place (think about sharing water bottles, locker rooms, etc). Its going to come at quite a cost for schools.

Definitely a good chance of it being delayed. They say that the peak of this is going to hit in July or August.

They're being overly cautious because of the 91,000 closed cases, there have been over 8,200 deaths (9%). And it spreads easily. Not making this political, but we are in for a long few months. If they can slow the spread, that rate will drop and football will likely be delayed. If they can't, we will probably get through this and have football in August - with over 10% of the world's population dead.

This is the model being used by DeWine (and the US to a lesser degree). It estimates 4 million US deaths with no intervention. 1-2 million with the social distancing measures in place. Far less if we would copy China’s model more closely. The problem with Chinas method is the probability of reoccurrence once the restrictions of movement are pulled.
There are some assumptions put into that model that other scholars dispute. (Namely Anti-Viral discoveries).
The main thing to pray for right now is that these really smart scientists discover effective treatments quickly and that our government makes up for lost time (with the help of the private sector) and helps these hospitals handle the crushing weight of the pandemic.

Northwestern has lost their entire Varsity coaching staff from the crew that got them to the State Playoffs. Carter is the only remnant. 1-9 is in their future.

Is this where the BOE non-renews coaching contracts or something else ?

Is this where the BOE non-renews coaching contracts or something else ?
Some of the guys retired, some went to other places. Not so much a massacre but more of a seeing the writing on the wall of the lack of talent and going out on a high note

I am creating a spreadsheet of OHC/CBC scrimmage schedules. I have many filled but still need some. I only have partial/no schedules for:

Greeneview
Catholic Central
Madison Plains
Cedarville
Fairbanks

Shawnee
London
Alder
Urbana
North Union

I am creating a spreadsheet of OHC/CBC scrimmage schedules. I have many filled but still need some. I only have partial/no schedules for:

Greeneview
Catholic Central
Madison Plains
Cedarville
Fairbanks

Shawnee
London
Alder
Urbana
North Union

For Shawnee: the Jamboree game is Valley View. Not yet confirmed but they usually do a Tri with WLS and Belmont.

Any truth to the rumor the league states there will be no students in attendance and eaxh player gets 4 tickets?

Schedule's out. They're going with crossover games week 1 with divisional opponents weeks 2-6.

Crossover matchups are going to be Bellefontaine/Indian Lake, Alder/North Union, Kenton Ridge/Graham, London/Ben Logan, Shawnee/Urbana, and Tecumseh/Northwestern.

North Union has to enjoy giving away one of their crossovers between alder and London.

Any change in how we see the KT and MR play out this fall?
ive heard some great things are going on in the Bellefontaine program. Solid transfer comes in along with a touted freshman class, could be interesting wildcard in the KT.

MR is North Union in a runaway I believe. Not sure of who graduated though.

North Union returns a lot, especially at the skill positions. They are going to run through the MR.

This has to be Graham's chance to have a nice year with what they have returning. If they can keep the QB healthy, I think Graham goes 4-2 or even 5-1 if they get a win week 1 against KR, who's going to have some significant retooling to do on the offensive side of the ball.

North Union returns a lot, especially at the skill positions. They are going to run through the MR.

This has to be Graham's chance to have a nice year with what they have returning. If they can keep the QB healthy, I think Graham goes 4-2 or even 5-1 if they get a win week 1 against KR, who's going to have some significant retooling to do on the offensive side of the ball.
5-1 Falcons?!? Biggggg senior class. The QB can fling it....according to CBCaportsonline they return 3 WR’s with 30 catches last season. I agree though friendly schedule as well.

No Lemen at QB will be a significant issue coming in. Wasn’t he a 3-4 year starter? I also know they graduated a very talented WR as well.

No Lemen at QB will be a significant issue coming in. Wasn’t he a 3-4 year starter? I also know they graduated a very talented WR as well.

Big shoes to fill...I imagine Kenton Ridge will have capable offensive playmakers emerge in time (that school has too many athletes not to IMO), but offensively they may not exactly look like world-beaters week 1 with all of the production they have to replace.

5-1 Falcons?!? Biggggg senior class. The QB can fling it....according to CBCaportsonline they return 3 WR’s with 30 catches last season. I agree though friendly schedule as well.

Extremely favorable schedule. They'll have the best player on the field in 4-5 of their 6 games. I think they're prime for a breakthrough...but I also think the Mad River could be very bad after them and North Union. There's probably going to be a very sizable gap between the top two teams and the other four.

Indian Lake at Bellefontaine
London at Benjamin Logan
Kenton Ridge at Graham
Jonathan Alder
at North Union (Would love to see this clash!)
Urbana at Shawnee
Northwestern
at Tecumseh (Coin flip. Rooting for the Arrows!)

LELL, I'll play along..

London
at Benjamin Logan
Kenton Ridge at Graham
Jonathan Alder at North Union (Upset??)
Urbana at Shawnee
Northwestern at Tecumseh

London
at Benjamin Logan
Kenton Ridge at Graham
Jonathan Alder at North Union (I would love to see NU pull it off but I think JA is just on a different level)
Urbana at Shawnee
Northwestern at Tecumseh