Central Buckeye Conference 2020

Chisel

How many athletes from this past football season are going to play college football? I think bellefontaine and london had a few I’m not sure.

bcw

Bellefontaine- Garrett Gross, Jacob Kidwell, Brandon Hayes all to Urbana. Ryan Pool to Ashland.

cut'em

Northwestern has lost their entire Varsity coaching staff from the crew that got them to the State Playoffs. Carter is the only remnant. 1-9 is in their future.

ghsknightsfan

Northwestern has lost their entire Varsity coaching staff from the crew that got them to the State Playoffs. Carter is the only remnant. 1-9 is in their future.
where did they go?? that’s pretty odd usually the staff leaves when the head coach does

RollingTrain

We'll be lucky to have football at the rate we are going. I hate to even think about it, but they are going to be over cautious...way over cautious. If we do have it, ,I have a feeling there's going to be some serious sanitary restrictions put in place (think about sharing water bottles, locker rooms, etc). Its going to come at quite a cost for schools.

wls_color

We'll be lucky to have football at the rate we are going. I hate to even think about it, but they are going to be over cautious...way over cautious. If we do have it, ,I have a feeling there's going to be some serious sanitary restrictions put in place (think about sharing water bottles, locker rooms, etc). Its going to come at quite a cost for schools.
Definitely a good chance of it being delayed. They say that the peak of this is going to hit in July or August.

They're being overly cautious because of the 91,000 closed cases, there have been over 8,200 deaths (9%). And it spreads easily. Not making this political, but we are in for a long few months. If they can slow the spread, that rate will drop and football will likely be delayed. If they can't, we will probably get through this and have football in August - with over 10% of the world's population dead.

bcw

This is the model being used by DeWine (and the US to a lesser degree). It estimates 4 million US deaths with no intervention. 1-2 million with the social distancing measures in place. Far less if we would copy China’s model more closely. The problem with Chinas method is the probability of reoccurrence once the restrictions of movement are pulled.
There are some assumptions put into that model that other scholars dispute. (Namely Anti-Viral discoveries).
The main thing to pray for right now is that these really smart scientists discover effective treatments quickly and that our government makes up for lost time (with the help of the private sector) and helps these hospitals handle the crushing weight of the pandemic.

HSFB

Is this where the BOE non-renews coaching contracts or something else ?