Cavs 2023-24

Very nice road win against a good team. Mitchell was rusty, but good to see him back. I hope Mobley and Wade get back soon, so rotations can be figured out before the playoffs.

The whole team played well, including Merrill and Jones. But all the Garland haters fail to mention his 27-11-6 line. Give the kid some credit. Yes, he has defensive deficiencies. But what he brings on the offensive end is vital to the team's success. With a fully healthy roster this team can challenge for the East.

Anybody know what is going on with Wade? It just says "personal"...

The whole team played well, including Merrill and Jones. But all the Garland haters fail to mention his 27-11-6 line. Give the kid some credit. Yes, he has defensive deficiencies. But what he brings on the offensive end is vital to the team's success. With a fully healthy roster this team can challenge for the East.

Anybody know what is going on with Wade? It just says "personal"...
I agree, I even think the hate on his defense is over rated … he does give effort… just very small, so when he switches onto a big he is just overmatched. He has talent and his offense (shot) is coming back … yes, he dribbles too much sometimes … but when Mitchell is there not as much … as for the end of games … that is a coaches problem … they try to run the clock down and run no offense … just let Garland or Mitchell create on their own or with a pick from Allen … and if the defense stop them there is not enough time left to do anything but jack up a bad shot … I put that on the coach.

I saw the same thing about Wade … couldn’t find anything on it.

This team just seems too wildly inconsistent to win a series.

That would resolve the coaching issue, but likely at the cost of DM too...not that I have ever really thought he was staying

This team is mind numbing. Just can't tax themselves to show up consistently.

And 10, 12, 13 from 3 of your starters won't do it.

And…the leading rebounder was Sam Merrill…there are nights when you can’t throw it in the ocean off the beach…I will be in Indy Monday for the game…hopefully a bounce back game 👍

They’re planning to sit Mitchell for more games now, to give his knee more rest. Who knows when Mobley will return? All of a sudden Wade has knee issues. This team is fading away down the stretch, as usual, and it’s looking like a possible lost season. Which means JB is probably back next year even if they flame out this season. What a waste it will be if they don’t turn this around quickly.

A team that relies that heavily on the three is going to be inconsistent because you're going to get those bad nights. Make 44% like they did against New Orleans and it's a good night; shoot 31% and you'll lose to a lousy team like the Rockets.

JB also has a history of riding his starters too hard. That shows in all of the injuries and missed games.

Why was there no talk of Mitchell knee issues before all star? Very odd
Yep. I don’t like that. Maybe he hurt it in the all star weekend and they don’t want to admit it and hear the backlash from fans about blowing the season on an exhibition?

Brian calls out a loss at 7:27 p.m. then deletes it when he's proven wrong. He posted " Another loss the collapse in full force. FIRE JB"

He has yet to realize we can all read and have a memory! Nothing like deleting a bad take to draw more attention to it!

Mitchell was having surgery for a nasal fracture. I'm glad it is not related to the knee again. The extra time and rest for his knee is good, IMO.

Need to learn more about the timeline for getting Mobley, Strus and Wade back.

The Cavs finally have someone who will push back in Morris. Hopefully some of that will rub off on his teammates as he only one guy who will play very limited minutes.

So did miami had 4 guys out. Bad loss.Miami.missing 63 points cavs 61 .darius is no star.Collin playing better than darius lmao.
If we agree (pretend) that Sexton is all you claim him to be, will you stop singing this same old tired song?

Sexton da bomb.
Darius bad.
Donovan soft.

Happy?

That was an embarrassing loss.

Garland is a decent NBA player. He can't be a team's first option.
Said it many times now…throw every bit of cash you can at Mitchell, extend Mobley, put Garland and Allen on the trading block this summer and see if any worthwhile offers are made. And replace JB with a more experienced playoff coach. I’m basing all of this on the Cavs flaming out in the first round again. They can flip the script with a big playoff run, of course.

Nice bounce back but it completely shoots down JB's BS about the loss Sunday and how it was the result of the players being asked to "do so much" with all of the injuries.

If we move Allen who plays the 5? The last 4 MVP’s have all been big men…not saying we can’t make a move but how do we fill the hole? Garland is expendable…even in a nice rebound win he played horrific defense…just no effort..the old European guard beat him off the bounce like a step child