BS Sucks!

WestSideBomber

Not that I think that, but let's all try to use this thread to belittle the BS instead of turning every single thread on here to that topic.

Bash away!

Either way you guys get over it, the bombsquad is not gonna change, no one is gonna quit....its up to you all to improve it.

any bombsquad members want to come out and defend themselves? I know most of you guys have yappi sn's and read all of this.

guys, c'mon....all of this needs to stop - i mean seriously...who honestly gets you more pumped than the BS '07? I know that for me, Serber motivates me to cheer by his mere presence! There is only one thing that has been missing from my '07 X football SS experience....and that is witnessing mini take his shirt off like the rest of us...now that would exhilerate me

Stxbombers07 said:
you want me to go after individuals or will that just increase the percentage>

Individuals would be kinda cool, I like random complaints about me personally a lot more than random complaints about us as a group ;)

if you have complaints come to room 1107 lunch 5th bell on monday. im sick of reading this ---- posted by annonomous jackasses. it does nothing but hurt. if you have true concerns you'll show. if you dont at least we'll all know once and for all youre all talk and fluff.

Stxbombers07 said:
jason Goldschmidt, bart ginochio (no idea how to spell it), mark rooney, sabert, habig...

I'm fine with most of those people, but I know at least a few that you listed were actually sitting down and telling people NOT to cheer anything that the BS started at the Ignatius game. Not my idea of a person that I would want to lead cheers.

Speaking of that, how did the Iggy game go? I couldn't make it because of the state golf tourney. Was it the usual stuff or was it worse?

WestSideBomber said:
Speaking of that, how did the Iggy game go? I couldn't make it because of the state golf tourney. Was it the usual stuff or was it worse?

See above post. 1/3 of the student section refused to cheer the whole game. Kids were yelling at the coaches about play calling while they were trying to talk to the players. The usual...