Bowl Season

One over the air game on today, Kentucky-Penn St.

sigh

ESPN3 has a few but I miss those childhood days of watching parades with family then channel changing because ALL the games were on tv and I got to watch my favorites... lose, on grainy tv.

Maybe it wasn't all that great.

If UK keeps it within 10 I will be surprised.

Josh Allen is the best prospect in the draft, don't care what anyone else says. Dude is a freak athlete

Within 10? Penn St. hasn't shown itself to be all that have they? I think it will be competitive. Being the only game on tv, I hope it's competitive. At least watching Kentucky, I can watch Ohio players.

One over the air game on today, Kentucky-Penn St.

sigh

ESPN3 has a few but I miss those childhood days of watching parades with family then channel changing because ALL the games were on tv and I got to watch my favorites... lose, on grainy tv.

Maybe it wasn't all that great.

On air game? There are 3 on right now. :shrugH
The Outback Bowl started at 12p on ESPN2.
The Fiesta Bowl started at 1p on ESPN, along with the Citrus Bowl on ABC.

Obviously this pales in comparison to 10 years ago when you'd have about 5 kickoff around noon on New Years Day:
Gator
Capital One
Outback
Citrus
Cotton

On air game? There are 3 on right now. :shrugH
The Outback Bowl started at 12p on ESPN2.
The Fiesta Bowl started at 1p on ESPN, along with the Citrus Bowl on ABC.

Obviously this pales in comparison to 10 years ago when you'd have about 5 kickoff around noon on New Years Day:
Gator
Capital One
Outback
Citrus
Cotton

I believe he does not have cable, hence the "on air" reference.

After a rough start Iowa had a really nice second quarter. Leads Miss State 17-6 at half.

Have a feeling Penn State will blow it today for the Big Ten

Is Joe Burrow dead? I just saw the highlight.

He just threw a great TD pass.

BTW, if that "block" is legal then college football has a problem IMO. Not to mention that Burrow had HELMET marks on his NECK.

Refs really screwing up in this game so far. Even on the Pick 6 replays clearly showed that the UCF DB held the WR right in front of the ref.

He just threw a great TD pass.

BTW, if that "block" is legal then college football has a problem IMO. Not to mention that Burrow had HELMET marks on his NECK.

Refs really screwing up in this game so far. Even on the Pick 6 replays clearly showed that the UCF DB held the WR right in front of the ref.

Its football let them hit, but I am surprised they did not call targeting though.

Actually it wasn't. The dufus on UCF spiked the ball in anger AFTER the sack. That will draw a flag every time. The real question was why did the refs pick up a PF flag thrown on a play in which Burrow was clearly hit out of bounds?

I saw a player spike the ball last night and they did not throw a flag and it was not much of a spike.

I saw a player spike the ball last night and they did not throw a flag and it was not much of a spike.

It was right in front of the ref and he was a defender NOT an offensive player. But hell, if it was a make-up call so what. So far in this game the refs missed:

* A Burrow's TD

* A clear hold on the WR that led to the pick 6

* Picked up a flag thrown for a PF on a clear hit out of bounds by UCF.

BTW, this game is getting out of hand and we're just starting the 2nd quarter. That punch by the LSU DB was about as a stupid a move as you can get.

Is Joe Burrow dead? I just saw the highlight.

I thought those blocks were supposed to be illegal now. I know he didn't hit him in the head, but blind side block, especially against a QB, thought those were the dangerous types of plays they don't want in football anymore. Granted I used to love having opportunities to throw those types of blocks.

Within 10? Penn St. hasn't shown itself to be all that have they? I think it will be competitive. Being the only game on tv, I hope it's competitive. At least watching Kentucky, I can watch Ohio players.

UK quarterback, Terry Wilson, is really really bad. Their defense is elite though. Spread opened around 7. So only 3 points more than the spread isn't that wild of a claim