Bowl Season

Happens time and again. Game that means a lot more to one team than another doesn’t work out too well for the latter. Kentucky playing like this game means everything while Penn goes through the motions. Getting their a$s kicked now

Where did I say the SEC didn't have the best bowl record? Can you quote it for me? I said they have had plenty of bowl seasons with .500 or less records, whatever else you read into is just you arguing with yourself.

Were you not the one who said this:
So a 7-5 or 6-4 bowl record is "pretty dominant" but I'm the one hedging by saying .500 or less?

I was just showing you that the numbers say otherwise, especially over the next 10 years. They win almost 2/3 of their bowl games, including the National Championship 7 out of 10 years. The next closest is the ACC at just over 50%, with two National Championships.

Eddie Gran decides to not put Benny Snell in the game smh. Game isnt over by any stretch of the imagination

Were you not the one who said this:

I was just showing you that the numbers say otherwise, especially over the next 10 years. They win almost 2/3 of their bowl games, including the National Championship 7 out of 10 years. The next closest is the ACC at just over 50%, with two National Championships.

I said the SEC has had years they have struggled in bowls just like everyone else. Apparently I was hedging by calling .500 record struggling, but in the same vein 6-4 and 7-5 was not hedging to be called dominant.

I hope this doesn't go into overtime. Will have to turn to the Buckeyes at 5 o'clock.

Had they gotten the stop just now they'd a been in good shape.

Glad to see so many Ohio kids contributing for KY. Marrow has a done a great job raiding Buckeye talent.

I said the SEC has had years they have struggled in bowls just like everyone else. Apparently I was hedging by calling .500 record struggling, but in the same vein 6-4 and 7-5 was not hedging to be called dominant.

You're getting here. Just take the L.

Can’t believe they didn’t get the win. Once they were driving down 6 it felt inevitable that they’d score a TD