Big Moe Basketball

MoeDude

Roll Me Away!
01/17/2020 Big Moe 49 Elder 36
Hey GopherHole, I see that “tougher” schedule is paying dividends. 😎

While they were playing Hughes all the good teams in the state were in Kettering playing at FTTH . . . Moeller should give it a shot and see how they stack up. St. Ed's did. Kremer is more concerned with W's then making the team better by playing better competition.

BigMoeFTW

First it was Loveland, now it's St Ed's you keep talking about. What do you do; pick teams out of a hat and compare them to Moeller and of course, Moeller is alway the inferior team?

Rabbit

While they were playing Hughes all the good teams in the state were in Kettering playing at FTTH . . . Moeller should give it a shot and see how they stack up. St. Ed's did. Kremer is more concerned with W's then making the team better by playing better competition.
BigMoe in now 100 and 5 in their last 105 games with back- to- back and a chance at a 3 peat Gopher. Something tells me Kremer has things on the right track? Geesh

You proved my point . . . 2 of the 5 losses came when they played national level teams outside of Ohio in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. They haven't scheduled a national level team since. Last 3 Christmas tournaments they went to were jokes. SVSM and St. Ed's play national level teams every year bc coaches are more concerned with kids getting better by playing better competition than wins and losses.

You proved my point . . . 2 of the 5 losses came when they played national level teams outside of Ohio in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. They haven't scheduled a national level team since. Last 3 Christmas tournaments they went to were jokes. SVSM and St. Ed's play national level teams every year bc coaches are more concerned with kids getting better by playing better competition than wins and losses.
Probably safe to say SVSM and St. Ed's would trade a few wins at a meaningless out of state Holiday tourney for 100-5, back to back D1 Ohio titles and a great shot at a 3 peat. But nice try Gopher.

Rabbit

Congrats to Coach Kremer and the "Well Oiled Machine" that is Moeller Basketball. 8 straight GCL titles, I think 12 out of 15. I also think 68-1 and 103-5 during this tremendous Run! Moe shoots 76% from field and 84% from the line last night at Elder. Well done. Lets get that 3-Peat!

MoeDude

Roll Me Away!
Add to it they beat a good Turpin team, one that beat Elder earlier in the year. Again GopherHole it's good to see how Elder's schedule is working so well for them.

Add to it they beat a good Turpin team, one that beat Elder earlier in the year. Again GopherHole it's good to see how Elder's schedule is working so well for them.
Elder let me down . . . but your definition of "good" needs a little work. LaSalle and East are the only other good teams in Cincinnati. Easy sailing for Moe until they play a team from Columbus or Cleveland.

BigMoeFTW

good win for Moe last night. East is next. Found a stream on youtube, TKDS sports had the full moe/c'ville game so hopefully they will stream the Saturday game as well.