Consumers complaining about bare shelves
Media stories 2024 ticket without - Biden & Harris
Biden - Stumbles with Teleprompter - forgets Name of Covid Czar
Manchin - Sinema ... deal Death blows
Biden Admits - Voting Rights bill will likely Fail
North Korea Launches yet another Missile
DHS announce - migrants missing check in with Ice

There are more .... but it goes On and On

He acted rather selfish to serve his self interest. The summer of 2020 he let America in in the fact he had the solution to Covid, and on top of that would be giving out the cure for cancer.

The dolt forgot what the solution was to these problems and left America floundering as the result.

Just a shame he wouldn't pass on such vital information prior to his taking office. Most of us would be quick to give him credit so he still would have been an amazing note imprinted on history. Imagine no more sickness, almost like heaven.

Last 4 Days

CDC Fact Check the Vaccine Mandate
Americans lose Faith in the CDC
Finding a Covid test is Hard
Record Cases across the Country
Hospitals reaching Capacity Levels
Biden - Pivots to Voting Rights with a Speech even his own party panned
Stacey Abrams did not show up
Inflation hit 4 decade high
Consumers complaining about bare shelves
Media stories 2024 ticket without - Biden & Harris
Biden - Stumbles with Teleprompter - forgets Name of Covid Czar
Manchin - Sinema ... deal Death blows
Biden Admits - Voting Rights bill will likely Fail
North Korea Launches yet another Missile
DHS announce - migrants missing check in with Ice

There are more .... but it goes On and On

He better get that cancer cure finished up so he has something to crow about.

Should be rather easy for the GOP to take back the House and Senate. Let's see if this happens. I don't see any way Biden retains the Presidency if he runs in 2024. Personally I don't want a President that is 80 years old.

Should be rather easy for the GOP to take back the House and Senate. Let's see if this happens. I don't see any way Biden retains the Presidency if he runs in 2024. Personally I don't want a President that is 80 years old.

I agree .... Personally .... anyone over 70 maybe out of touch !

But they may also know how to make it in life !! - if they worked in the Private Sector !!

I agree .... Personally .... anyone over 70 maybe out of touch !

But they may also know how to make it in life !! - if they worked in the Private Sector !!
Experience is usually a good thing but in politics it is free pass to abuse the system and cause corruption. Politicians that continue to get re-elected regardless of their actions feel invincible. I.e . Mitch McConnell.

The polls aren't lying. If you check out a lot of left-leaning places online (Twitter) you'll easily see that he's lost his voters. One reason and one reason only above all the others -- the guy's turning 80 this year and clearly needs to be retired to a golf community. They know.

The polls aren't lying. If you check out a lot of left-leaning places online (Twitter) you'll easily see that he's lost his voters. One reason and one reason only above all the others -- the guy's turning 80 this year and clearly needs to be retired to a golf community. They know.

Makes you wonder ..... at 33% approval, did he actually get 81 Million votes ?

Trump went from 62 million to 74 million so he'd either have to 1) have a major unpolled groundswell of support and only Biden cheated; or 2) also be cheating. 74 million by the way is the second highest vote total of all-time and would have annihilated even Obama's totals. Yeah, Biden got about 81 million. 66% turnout isn't unfathomable with mail-in, especially with a nation in the midst of a pandemic crisis.

What's way way more important is the 80k margin in swing states that would've won Trump the Electoral College. That's where you need to look for cheating. Because it does happen. Forget the Mike Lindell stuff. I know he thinks Biden only got 68 million. He's wrong. I like him, but he's an admitted crackhead.

Trump went from 62 million to 74 million so he'd either have to 1) have a major unpolled groundswell of support and only Biden cheated; or 2) also be cheating. 74 million by the way is the second highest vote total of all-time and would have annihilated even Obama's totals. Yeah, Biden got about 81 million. 66% turnout isn't unfathomable with mail-in, especially with a nation in the midst of a pandemic crisis.

you have read this ... right ?

That's a good article. I've always known there was a severe bipartisan and corporate effort to do everything they could to oust Trump. Corporate America donated to Biden by a 10-to-1 margin over Trump. Outright lies were printed. Without Zuckerberg money, it's almost certain that Trump wins the Electoral College. But I didn't realize how many people were in on it -- the girl that wrote that article should be in witness protection for naming names lol.

Unforuntately this is the system we live in. It gets shakier and shakier all the time. Obama was notoriously dirty, upending the public financing system for elections in 2008, and then the first to use Facebook data mining against Romney in 2012 to specifically convince Romney voters that he "couldn't win" (he could). He made Nate Silver famous by feeding him Facebook data, all he did was crap it out and create a self-reinforcing perception that he somehow "knew" how to call every state. Basically they spied on people. Trump did something similar to identify holes in Hillary's "blue wall" of Michigan and Wisconsin in 2016. She apparently had no idea how to use any of this data, genius computer user that we all know she is.

I think my original point was about outright fraud - as in a dead person voting or a bunch of ballots being thrown out. That does happen. But it can't be on the scale of 13 million. But definitely 3-4 million people were "influenced" to vote for Biden in a way that's anti-democratic. The lady that wrote that article is delusional if she thinks this is what democracy looks like.

You're absolutely right that without this effort, Biden loses. A+ share. We don't have a secret ballot anymore. I will use that line in the future!!

He can’t put nine words together in a sentence that make sense.

What's way way more important is the 80k margin in swing states that would've won Trump the Electoral College. That's where you need to look for cheating. Because it does happen. Forget the Mike Lindell stuff. I know he thinks Biden only got 68 million. He's wrong. I like him, but he's an admitted crackhead.
Did you look for cheating when Trump won my less margins in some of those swing states in 2016 . Explain how cheating may have occurred and what evidence you have . Could it be that the Dems had historically very low turnout in a few areas in a few key states in 2016 and then the awfulness of Trump increased turnout greatly ?

Did you look for cheating when Trump won my less margins in some of those swing states in 2016 . Explain how cheating may have occurred and what evidence you have . Could it be that the Dems had historically very low turnout in a few areas in a few key states in 2016 and then the awfulness of Trump increased turnout greatly ?
No. I'm not looking for cheating at all. I'm speaking with people who are. Biden won the election. Absolutely, Trump's dismal first debate depressed his voter base as well as further energized those who disliked him.

I am simply saying that cheating happens because of lax voting policies, such as ballot harvesting, which the Democrats currently champion. As I have said repeatedly, the only instance of known ballot harvesting fraud was by a Republican. And it was way way way more than enough to change the election, and he did it on purpose. But I find it hard to believe that he was simply the only guy that ever did it and no one else got caught.

The system, as constructed, makes it extremely difficult to even look for cheating. It's a miracle that Republican in North Carolina got caught. Why do you support a system like this? Your party is wrong to do that.

7 states, primarily Democratic, have automatic mail-in voting. As in, anyone on the rolls gets one in the mail. The systems are only rarely updated for death, address changes, and so on. Not a absentee request form like in Ohio -- an actual ballot.

8 states, primarily Republican, use electronic voting machines with no paper trail. They cannot be audited, as there is nothing to audit.

Why does anyone think either of these systems are wise?

D91C9787-AB03-408B-8DB1-A75DCAC69B8F.jpeg

WASHINGTON (TND) — Amid claims of ballot harvesting, Georgia has opened an investigation into the state's 2020 general election and subsequent U.S. Senate runoff.

Under Georgia law, it is illegal for any third party to pick up and drop off ballots for voters, also known as ballot harvesting. According to reports, at least 242 people made over 5,000 ballot drop-offs during the Georgia Senate runoff elections.

Ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, by the way. In many states it is not.