Biden: Worse than Trump

Ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, by the way. In many states it is not.

Denying the right to harvest ballots is clearly voter suppression.

Joe taught me that.

5 states do not have online verification of you having cast a vote. But tracking your ballot online does not offer protection, as it will never have a record of who you voted for. The gentleman in North Carolina simply opened them and changed who they voted for. In California, you sign the outside of the envelope. A dishonest harvester need only swap a pre-filled ballot and copy the signature.

Mr. Harris' campaign manager previously used the same tactics in a 2012 NC House race for a Dem, and a 2016 Republican Congressional primary. Mr. Harris was warned that his campaign manager did this, thus it was known, and ignored the warnings.

He can’t put nine words together in a sentence that make sense.
Are you talking aboutTrump? Hey, idiots HE TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT! He lied every single day he was in office. He allowed covid to run free in America for months (It will be gone by Easter! Etc)! He fell in love with the dictator of North Korea. He kissed Putin’s a— everyday. He tried to destroy NATO (The only weapon short of outright war that can possibly deter Russian aggression.) . He ripped the US off for personal gain (Hotel scandals and misuse of the Secret Service for starters.). And, YOU MORONS THINK BIDEN IS WORSE THAN TRUMP?! He was the laughing stock of the world and he made our country a laughing stock as well. Biden won for one reason - TRUMP! If the fool runs again he will lose by an even greater margin.

Are you talking aboutTrump? Hey, idiots HE TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT! He lied every single day he was in office. He allowed covid to run free in America for months (It will be gone by Easter! Etc)! He fell in love with the dictator of North Korea. He kissed Putin’s a— everyday. He tried to destroy NATO (The only weapon short of outright war that can possibly deter Russian aggression.) . He ripped the US off for personal gain (Hotel scandals and misuse of the Secret Service for starters.). And, YOU MORONS THINK BIDEN IS WORSE THAN TRUMP?! He was the laughing stock of the world and he made our country a laughing stock as well. Biden won for one reason - TRUMP! If the fool runs again he will lose by an even greater margin.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that you're really a "life-long conservative."

I gotta be honest, it's not obvious. You hide it well.

Cool rant ?

Somebody’s panties are firmly bunched in his bunghole ?

Allowed covid to run free. That's hilarious. It's a virus dude.

Lindsey Graham going all in….

Elections are about the future. If you want to be a Republican leader in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with Donald Trump. Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? He is the most consequential Republican since Ronald Reagan. It's his nomination if he wants it. ... Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? ...
"I am not going to vote for anybody for leader of the Senate as a Republican unless they can prove to me that they can advocate an 'America First' agenda and have a working relationship with Donald Trump because if you can't do that you will fail."

Allowed covid to run free. That's hilarious. It's a virus dude.
Yet, none of you can dispute a word I said, especially about Trump losing if he is the Republican nominee. The measure of a conservative Republican should be his ability to denounce the orange a—h—-. That unbelievably is now how true courage is demonstrated in today’s GOP. Neither party has produced a leader to be proud of since Obama.

Yet, none of you can dispute a word I said, especially about Trump losing if he is the Republican nominee. The measure of a conservative Republican should be his ability to denounce the orange a—h—-. That unbelievably is now how true courage is demonstrated in today’s GOP. Neither party has produced a leader to be proud of since Obama.
I say something about covid and you go on a rant about Trump again. The orange bastard wrecked you. It's hilarious.

Oh...Obama was a joke.

Lindsey Graham going all in….

Elections are about the future. If you want to be a Republican leader in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with Donald Trump. Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? He is the most consequential Republican since Ronald Reagan. It's his nomination if he wants it. ... Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? ...
"I am not going to vote for anybody for leader of the Senate as a Republican unless they can prove to me that they can advocate an 'America First' agenda and have a working relationship with Donald Trump because if you can't do that you will fail."
Who is the leader of the Democrat Party?

Liar.

Well, maybe not. You might be so ignorant that you believe this stuff.

Honest, I could maybe have some respect for you if you were lying, but there is really no reason to be this ignorant.

Just tryin' to help.

Last edited:
?

please tell us how the Gubberment was being overthrown? how was Trump trying to do it? c'mon Ketchup boy, tell everyone!!!!

I have heard Biden won because he was not Trump and that is not true. He won because of a virus and the lie that Trump failed with his response to it. This past year has shown just what a lie that was. Biden's failure to the virus was much bigger than Trump's and then with all the other gifts Biden and the D's bestowed upon us, disaster after disaster and crisis after crisis I truly believe it would not take much to have Trump win by a landslide even with fraud and cheating to try to not have that happen. Going to be much harder to cheat in 2024 so I hope the D's get their act together.

Liar.

Well, maybe not. You might be so ignorant that you believe this stuff.

Honest, I could maybe have some respect for you if you were lying, but there is really no reason to be this ignorant.

Just tryin' to help.
How about addressing the post. You result to insults every time you have no true reply of any significance. Everything I said aboutTrump is true.

please tell us how the Gubberment was being overthrown? how was Trump trying to do it? c'mon Ketchup boy, tell everyone!!!!
Right a—h—-. He wasn’t using terror and insurrection to stop the rightly elected President from taking office. True supporter of democracy.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
"'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down
Mom, please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away
Yeah, time to bring it down again
Yeah, don't just call me pessimist
Try and read between the lines
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend
I wanna see it come down
Put it down
Suck it down
Flush it down"

================================

NYC has just stated that they will not prosecute misdemeanor crimes including car jackings, assault with non deadly weapon, resisting arrest, trespassing, etc............... it is a free for all...... The Democratic Party is a cancer and needs to be cut out.

Lord Gaia .... rid yourself of us parasites.

"'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down
Mom, please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away
Yeah, time to bring it down again
Yeah, don't just call me pessimist
Try and read between the lines
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend
I wanna see it come down
Put it down
Suck it down
Flush it down"

================================

NYC has just stated that they will not prosecute misdemeanor crimes including car jackings, assault with non deadly weapon, resisting arrest, trespassing, etc............... it is a free for all...... The Democratic Party is a cancer and needs to be cut out.

Lord Gaia .... rid yourself of us parasites.
You need more good things in your life, I think. Kind, happy things.

I feel that way sometimes. All things in moderation, Maynard included