Austintown Fitch 2023

In the class of 2024 according to 247 Sports, Massillon has one player in the top 110: Chase Bond. Fitch has four: Brian Robinson, D.J. Williams, Davion Pritchard, and Xavier Dahn. I think where Massillon beats us is in the next 100. They just have more depth than us.

In the class of 2024 according to 247 Sports, Massillon has one player in the top 110: Chase Bond. Fitch has four: Brian Robinson, D.J. Williams, Davion Pritchard, and Xavier Dahn. I think where Massillon beats us is in the next 100. They just have more depth than us.
The recruiting rankings obviously don’t tell the whole story…Dorian Pringle is nowhere to be found on those lists and he’s a stud. Fitch has some dudes that have the measurables that’s for sure

The recruiting rankings obviously don’t tell the whole story…Dorian Pringle is nowhere to be found on those lists and he’s a stud. Fitch has some dudes that have the measurables that’s for sure
Pringle and Cody Fair are both beasts. Where Fitch is lacking is the linebacker spot. Hopefully, a couple of the younger kids that played a lot last year can get better.

Fitch also has 2026 twins Allex and Allen Hill. Both are projected WR/Safety with offers from Michigan, Penn State, and Kentucky.
Hopefully they will have great careers at Fitch, but those offers are based on measurables and potential, neither have accomplished anything on the varsity level, and imo aren't even the best WR in their class.

Hopefully they will have great careers at Fitch, but those offers are based on measurables and potential, neither have accomplished anything on the varsity level, and imo aren't even the best WR in their class.
Yeah, they looked pretty tough on the basketball court as freshman starters. They both made some pretty athletic plays. There are some younger Falcons that do look like they will have D I potential. One being Davanzo Tate III. He was listed as one of the best dual threat QBs when he was in the eighth grade. His father was great for Fitch and went on to excell at Akron, and I think he even played a couple of years of pro football in one of the lesser leagues. Tate had a pretty successful freshman year wrestling. I think he was fifth at sectional or districts.

Yeah, they looked pretty tough on the basketball court as freshman starters. They both made some pretty athletic plays. There are some younger Falcons that do look like they will have D I potential. One being Davanzo Tate III. He was listed as one of the best dual threat QBs when he was in the eighth grade. His father was great for Fitch and went on to excell at Akron, and I think he even played a couple of years of pro football in one of the lesser leagues. Tate had a pretty successful freshman year wrestling. I think he was fifth at sectional or districts.
I know the family well. Davion P is also Davanzos nephew. Basketball is not football.

I know the family well. Davion P is also Davanzos nephew. Basketball is not football.
True, but they both were agressive on the boards. They didn't look too afraid to mix it up. Those two definitely have potential, as well as Booker Newberry. One thing for sure is I can't wait to see how these kids do over the next couple of years.

True, but they both were agressive on the boards. They didn't look too afraid to mix it up. Those two definitely have potential, as well as Booker Newberry. One thing for sure is I can't wait to see how these kids do over the next couple of years.
Agree. Damar Rogers is the best lineman for that class,a lil more physical than Booker Jr.

That is how college recruiting works. Measurables are everything. College coaches know what they are doing, if they believe a kid can contribute to their team then they will offer. Kyle Trask never started a high school game but got a scholarship to Florida based solely on his measurables and camp performances. The opinions of the fans really doesn't matter in recruiting.

That is how college recruiting works. Measurables are everything. College coaches know what they are doing, if they believe a kid can contribute to their team then they will offer. Kyle Trask never started a high school game but got a scholarship to Florida based solely on his measurables and camp performances. The opinions of the fans really doesn't matter in recruiting.
Really? I was unaware 🙄

Yep, Tate placed 5th at the wrestling sectional at 132 lbs., Stankorb OL/DL Placed 1st at the sectional, 3rd at the district, and won a bout at the state tournament at 215 lbs.

Yep, Tate placed 5th at the wrestling sectional at 132 lbs., Stankorb OL/DL Placed 1st at the sectional, 3rd at the district, and won a bout at the state tournament at 215 lbs.
Looking forward to Stankorb playing the entire season. I was impressed with what I saw of him. The kid plays hard through the whistle and can see he’s got a massive competitive steak in him and a fire that should inspire the team. That kind of kid rubs off on his teammates and makes the entire team better.

Looking forward to Stankorb playing the entire season. I was impressed with what I saw of him. The kid plays hard through the whistle and can see he’s got a massive competitive steak in him and a fire that should inspire the team. That kind of kid rubs off on his teammates and makes the entire team better.
Mark Stankborg is an underrated stud. High motor who gets after it. Good kid.

I stopped in A-town to show my son where I went to high school and to check out the stadium. I gotta say, it is sweet. There is a middle section of reserved seats that are not bleachers but actually seats. Also, while I was there, who would be working out but Brian Robinson himself. That kid just never stops. I talked to his father and him, and he is a great kid. My son summed it up best by saying he is a really good role model for younger kids. After talking not him about the work he and the rest of the Falcons are putting in, I am getting more and more excited for the season.

Can you give a Cliffs notes version of what he said? I don't have Facebook.
Copied from 11Warriors.com, although some expletives will probably be lost

His Dad’s post on Facebook.

This BITCH TJ Parker the Head Coach at Austintown Fitch High School told my son to find a new home. This coward & jealous bias MF.
We watched players cuss him out, disrespect him to the highest degree. And he wants to say that to the kid that would run through a wall for him . Its No secret that I don’t really with him or his non coaching Staff Fitch Football. I’ve been wanting to take him out of there for a while . But he loves his school and teammates so I let him stay. But the gloves are off I’m sick of this dumb and them being foul towards him . This is a great kid he put his team on his back no major Colleges or coaches knew who TJ Parker was or cared to before Brian. Parker didn’t get Brian one offer. WE went and got them and he made sure they called his coach. We had to deal with jealousy ,favoritism, sabotaging, racism and even coaches on staff calling college and saying Brain got kicked out of school. The program has no discipline. My son doesn’t fall in that bucket. And a program is a representation of the coach. If the program has no discipline, the coaches has no discipline
 My son is one of the most supportive teammates ever he supports everything. He’s a very respectful and humble kid that helps everybody. And the reason I’m confronting his bitch onFacebook because was done on the field in front of everyone. I’m not saying that everyone in the Fitch organization is bad the rolls downhill. The Head coach is a coward and can’t even get his kids in a single file line. The  principal, and a couple others are great.Theses are not my sons words theses are his daddy’s words
COACH Tj PARKER
I should’ve told his coward bitch to go home along time ago for not having no balls .. my son is going to college and you didn’t have to do with it. now I see why Austintown’s alumna who goes away to do great things don’t come back and do anything for the program.
And you can win a game with no discipline. But you will not win a championship with no discipline.