Are you a true West Sider??

1707403721758.png

Home of the World Famous MagnifiCod !

Last edited:
I have to say I’m sad to see it’s still drive-thru only. I used to enjoy seeing people I had not seen in years at this fish fry! Is the Glee Club’s Irish Cabaret still held at St William? If so does any have the dates for it?
Can't speak for St. William, but you can bring in just as much drive-thru only and not have to deal with the headache of begging for twice as many volunteers and the in-store cleanup, so to speak. The social interaction is obviously missing.

I have to say I’m sad to see it’s still drive-thru only. I used to enjoy seeing people I had not seen in years at this fish fry! Is the Glee Club’s Irish Cabaret still held at St William? If so does any have the dates for it?
St. William does offer an option for fellowship while enjoying their fish. Call the St. William Parish Center at 513-921-0247 to reserve a table for the night (at a cost), one Friday or weekly. Arrive any time before 7, order inside, be served at your table, and stay as long as you like (BYOB). Enjoy the entertainment and try weekly features such as veggie lasagna, shrimp po' boy, and seafood Alfredo. (Since there is no rush or turnover of tables, they can accommodate a good number of patrons but there is still no walk-in seating. Reservations ONLY.)

Last edited:
St. William does offer an option for fellowship while enjoying their fish. Call the St. William Parish Center at 513-921-0247 to reserve a table for the night (at a cost), one Friday or weekly. Arrive any time before 7, order inside, be served at your table, and stay as long as you like (BYOB). Enjoy the entertainment and try weekly features such as veggie lasagna, shrimp po' boy, and seafood Alfredo. (Since there is no rush or turnover of tables, they can accommodate a good number of patrons but there is still no walk-in seating. Reservations ONLY.)
Is there a website that shows what the weekly features are? I love a good shrimp po boy!

Nice little piece from the Enquirers Jason Williams on the best side dish at the local chili parlors in town. Its Price Hill Chili omelette.

"You’ve heard plenty about PHC, and its long history of being the place for politicians to stop while in town. But perhaps you haven’t heard of the best chili dish in town: Chili, goetta and cheddar cheese omelet. Chili inside the omelet and ladled on top. I get feta cheese sprinkled on top, too."

Nice little piece from the Enquirers Jason Williams on the best side dish at the local chili parlors in town. Its Price Hill Chili omelette.

"You’ve heard plenty about PHC, and its long history of being the place for politicians to stop while in town. But perhaps you haven’t heard of the best chili dish in town: Chili, goetta and cheddar cheese omelet. Chili inside the omelet and ladled on top. I get feta cheese sprinkled on top, too."

It is fantastic. I used to always get chili cheese omelet, and a side of goetta. Once probably 15 years ago the waitress said you want the goetta in the omelet? I said with the chili? She said you won't be disappointed. I didn't know that was a thing, I tried it and always get it whenever I go to PHC.

Side note.... that pot of chili in the article looks nasty.....just a big ol grease slick on top.

For the idiots who accuse CPD of not writing tickets anymore. They do. Excellent work by District 3.

The data shows increased tickets combined with the numerous traffic calming measures put in place last year (which I know everyone loves! ;)) are working.

For the idiots who accuse CPD of not writing tickets anymore. They do. Excellent work by District 3.

The data shows increased tickets combined with the numerous traffic calming measures put in place last year (which I know everyone loves! ;)) are working.

That’s great. Must be some other reason so many drivers feel comfortable running red lights these days.