2024 Massillon Tigers

I have no idea what's going in with Fitch. Unfortunately, with the success we've had it's going to get more difficult to find teams willing to schedule a loss. More parochials are probably to come. I have faith coach Moore will find a nice mix to prepare us for post game 10.

I have no idea what's going in with Fitch. Unfortunately, with the success we've had it's going to get more difficult to find teams willing to schedule a loss. More parochials are probably to come. I have faith coach Moore will find a nice mix to prepare us for post game 10.
That's too bad, I always enjoyed the fitch games, they always play hard.. But to you're point its going to be hard finding D2 publics to play in the near future...

Cleveland Heights and Glenville will play, both have openings. Those would be some exciting matchups, all 3 programs have some studs!

St Ignatius please

Why? They are very down right now. Not sure what the advantage would be to playing them. Except for the fact they would actually schedule us.
Yes, they might not be the Iggy of the 80's and 90's but they are still a solid team. They played a meat grinder schedule last year. Their record was deceiving because of that. The advantage of playing them is they are disciplined they play hard and force you to do the same.

Yes, they might not be the Iggy of the 80's and 90's but they are still a solid team. They played a meat grinder schedule last year. Their record was deceiving because of that. The advantage of playing them is they are disciplined they play hard and force you to do the same.
Their schedule was tough and they played and started a lot of 2026’s. In addition to that they just don’t have that much talent, both things can be and are true.

Good points. Let's get them on the schedule.