2024 Massillon Tigers

Where did you see that? I've looked and can't find anything.... I'm a little surprised, I'm wondering if it's just being moved to another week to help one or both teams fill up the schedule? Disappointing if there's no game as that's been a good rivalry.. fitch's kids play hard....
Yeah I would be shocked if Fitch ends the series

Exactly, once the troll brigade sees that the doors left unlocked there will be an infestation of epic proportions.
I'm not sure about what I'm about to say but thought I heard one time that like 61% of players drafted by the nfl were rated 3 star recruits coming out of high school. The 2 teams playing Monday night Michigan and Washington their last 4 recruiting classes for Washington were 21, 19, 23 and 17. For Michigan 14,16 11, 17. But look at where the great difference makers are for Washington the 3 explosive receivers and the runner up quarterback for the Heisman trophy Pennix. Combine that with a great head coach, Deboer and a great offensive coordinator Ryan Grubbs. For Michigan Harbaugh, Sherrod Moore offensive coordinator, jj Mccarthy, Roman Wilson Corum, Edward's Johnson.

I'm not sure about what I'm about to say but thought I heard one time that like 61% of players drafted by the nfl were rated 3 star recruits coming out of high school. The 2 teams playing Monday night Michigan and Washington their last 4 recruiting classes for Washington were 21, 19, 23 and 17. For Michigan 14,16 11, 17. But look at where the great difference makers are for Washington the 3 explosive receivers and the runner up quarterback for the Heisman trophy Pennix. Combine that with a great head coach, Deboer and a great offensive coordinator Ryan Grubbs. For Michigan Harbaugh, Sherrod Moore offensive coordinator, jj Mccarthy, Roman Wilson Corum, Edward's Johnson.
That along with last year Michigan won the Joe Moore award for the top OL in the nation and Washington won it this year. It’s almost as if you’ll do great things when you emphasize the trenches… someone relay that to Ryan Day PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Also need to tell Justin Frye that. Dude hasn’t exactly recruited and developed much lately.

We are getting 3 and 4 stars but yeah, we are either missing on overrated star rankings or not developing them because they don’t look good, at all. Need to lock down Ohio first & foremost.

We are getting 3 and 4 stars but yeah, we are either missing on overrated star rankings or not developing them because they don’t look good, at all. Need to lock down Ohio first & foremost.
I am not a coach but it seems to me that evaluating lineman especially offensive lineman is very difficult in high school football moving to college football for the following reason. There may be a 290 300 pound lineman that is just dominating but maybe every body he is playing against is 230, 240 250 pounds so he can push them around. When he goes to college everybody now is 270, 280,290 pounds so he can't move these guys around. A friend of mine who did a lot of coaching in the past says you evaluate them based on how they move their feet. Another words how good is their footwork to be in a position to gain leverage.

Yes he is.
Does anyone know where he's going? Sounds like he's not just stepping back, it sounds like he's leaving since there's a teaching position opened too. That's a shame,since its nice in high school to keep a staff together but maybe he's getting a head coaching job somewhere.. Well hopefully they get some good applicants I would think they would.

1000007500-01.jpeg